Soul Fragments

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 11:58 am » by Seriouscitizen

Have you ever asked your feet about your past live? or have you ever felt like your hands were bound, literally, cause of trauma?

Our body is the vessel of our soul. And it holds together all fragments of it. Meaning all fragments that were disintegrated within this lifetime.

Have you ever seen Harry Potter? J.K Rowling has explained to her audience that the main theme of the series is 'death'. There is a segment within the books were Lord Voldemort uses objects to sustain parts of his soul in case he would pass away. These fragments were put in existence by trauma. the Harry Potter books are an example of occult knowledge used into stories. And the physics of self sustaining soul fragments are a truth.

When our vessel passes away and parts of us are disintegrated, not much different then the actual mental disease DIS/Multiple Personality Disorder, these parts will start to live their own lives, trapped in the trauma, seeking ways for redemption or release. The extreme nature of those experiences and the lack of consciousness of the beholder of those experiences will cause those energies to disintegrate and look for other paths to 'express' and attract experiences to balance.

Just like magnetic poles attract their opposite forces to become whole. So will these energies attract new life experiences to become whole. Since everything IS energy.

Our energetic bodies consist of multiple energies and our thoughts/experiences divide those in ratio resonating with the dominant energies controlling our decisions. You could use the astrology belt as an analogy for these energies. To become whole is to have balance between those competitive forces within you. And when we let ' extremes' put us of balance that could be explained as a 'Sin'.

Sometimes a Sin can be so overwhelming to ourselves we choose not to be fully conscious of it. And that part of our consciousness disintegrates. Within this lifetime there are ways to re-integrate, but at the moment you Die. All filters will come off (the body being the filter), and you will be confronted with your Sins. Parts of you that you forgot existed. It is as if you will experience yourself fall apart, and there will be no body to contain the free will of these newly created entities.

This knowledge or theory, however you wish to accept it, can be an important part of the puzzle if you want to understand the motives of certain Mind Control programming.

If we take Lust for example:
Our energies follow two paths of creative force. Connection or Disintegration. In the shape of the torus these two movements follow up on each other. Whenever 2 souls connect with their Chi/Orgone energy (the highest frequency of all) they create new energetic lifeforms that want to manifest the intentions within the conscious or subconscious imagination and of the creators and within the physical laws of all creation. These are our potential children.

In the phenomenon of Telegony and law of conservation of energy we come to understand that 1 child can be created from different fragments of different creators outside of the 'biological' parent. The Child is both a product of the Inspirations as the hidden Sins of the parents. And this will lead to a 'new soul'.
An old soul would be a reincarnated integrated soul. The level of integration of the soul will effect the soul memory activating feeling of purpose and understanding in a lifetime. Some souls even have Full memory of their passed lives. Where others hold unbalanced fragmented memories of 100000 passed souls seeking a way to become whole.

the knowledge of immortality and how it is connected to our feelings, intentions and power of imagery can produce ways to create a bloodline where only a few souls reincarnate in. think about that.

If you think about it this phenomenon doesn't mean that whenever you commit Sin, you will fall apart at death. There is that risk but there is always opportunity of redemption and reflection during a lifetime. It is not the sin itself that will cause you to disintegrate, it is the lack of self awareness and reflection that will not allow your senses to imprint your being on your energetic body.
To become whole we have to be All. And our senses are a tool to become both aware of our self as our place in our environment, the observer/participant, and the "feeling' of our soul will let us become SOULFUL.

To become the participant we look within our minds and bodies to feel what is going on. To become the observer we look in the mirror of other people and in Nature and see how you ARE them and by accepting your Whole you allow yourself to accept their WHOLE. Since you are them on another level.

becoming yourself is becoming others and vice versa, connect and expand. The torus. This free flow of energy is only possible if we let your senses guide our intention and you put judgement aside. Judging another person is judging a Sin within ourself and it will cause us to disintegrate. Cause we are both the light and dark. And there can't be one without the other.

Ofcoarse this is all My Truth, thank you for reading.

:hugging:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 12:49 pm » by Zer0

I believe past,present and future are all right here, right now. Thus when we attach to a memory, or a certain plan we make, we are leaving parts of our energies, our "souls" in that, if we could somehow detach from them, not forget but simply detach.. imagine all the energy we could get back? What would you do with it? I would probably make a dance video lol

So pretty much what you said here:

Our energetic bodies consist of multiple energies and our thoughts/experiences divide those in ratio resonating with the dominant energies controlling our decisions. You could use the astrology belt as an analogy for these energies. To become whole is to have balance between those competitive forces within you. And when we let ' extremes' put us of balance that could be explained as a 'Sin'.

Tru that, a Sin is anything that disconnects us from source; in Hermeticism unlike the biblical explanation, we are taught about the 12 Tormentors of mankind:

(last one malice but i got not time to fix the img lol)

Each Torment is attached to an Astrological sign as well, for example me being a Scorpio, must suffer from more lust than someone from another sign, what about you? What do you think your main Tormentor is?

Nice thread trivial citizen. :flop:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 1:08 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Master Otoel wrote:I believe past,present and future are all right here, right now. Thus when we attach to a memory, or a certain plan we make, we are leaving parts of our energies, our "souls" in that, if we could somehow detach from them, not forget but simply detach.. imagine all the energy we could get back? What would you do with it? I would probably make a dance video lol

So pretty much what you said here:

Tru that, a Sin is anything that disconnects us from source; in Hermeticism unlike the biblical explanation, we are taught about the 12 Tormentors of mankind:

(last one malice but i got not time to fix the img lol)

Each Torment is attached to an Astrological sign as well, for example me being a Scorpio, must suffer from more lust than someone from another sign, what about you? What do you think your main Tormentor is?

Nice thread trivial citizen. :flop:

What do you mean detach?

I remember you saying creation is infinity experiencing itself. How can we ever detach from something that is our self? Can you elaborate?

Well Aries, :? That would be impatience..

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 1:48 pm » by mediasorcery

i remember dying once in a dream in ww2 , shot in the back by a german with a machine gun whilst trying to run away, and i experienced death fighting for every last breath as the bullets hit, being immobilised with each hit, then succumbing to it,i was floating above my corpse after falling to the ground dead,, i remember the feeling of thinking, wow, im free, this isnt so bad afterall, i remember thinking , why its not so bad afterall, why does everyone be so scared etc, something like that ,hehe , it was just a dream however,
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 3:20 pm » by SolStone

Seriouscitizen wrote:There is that risk but there is always opportunity of redemption and reflection during a lifetime. It is not the sin itself that will cause you to disintegrate, it is the lack of self awareness and reflection that will not allow your senses to imprint your being on your energetic body.

This morning I was thinking, "tolerance is not spirituality & Love is not compromise." Following my experimental line of reasoning, I desired to find a way to walk should one tire of living the life of a compromising doormat in order to please those they've invested emotion into.

True love would have to follow understanding, and understanding only follows accepting an opposing viewpoint without judgment. Surely when one understands something fully there remains no dark spot in which to pass judgement. Critical point in this paragraph: Tolerance does not = Acceptance (lack of understanding is the difference).

Seriouscitizen wrote:becoming yourself is becoming others and vice versa, connect and expand. The torus. This free flow of energy is only possible if we let your senses guide our intention and you put judgement aside. Judging another person is judging a Sin within ourself and it will cause us to disintegrate. Cause we are both the light and dark. And there can't be one without the other.

What you are teaching here...what you believe...thank you. Truly, it seems to me this would in fact incorporate all of oneself, the parts of us we love, and the parts of us we hate. Once we accept the parts of us we hate, then we can begin to understand the origins of that hate within us. This accomplished, we can then appreciate and understand the origin of the thing we formerly hated in others. Then and only then (I am convinced) can we love ourselves unconditionally, and only then do we even have a chance to love another unconditionally.

Blessings to you again.

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 7:50 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Blessings to you Solstone, thank you. :cheers:

@ MediaSorcery. Just like Otto said, the past, future and present are right here. And since we are all connected we can simulate/remember/view everything that is recorded into the field if our intentions desire so. I don't consider it impossible that either a part of your soul or your soul as a whole has been trough that exact experience.

I personally wouldn't be afraid of dying, but the 'dark' stuff is always buried the deepest and will reveal itself at the latest moment possible, that's why it is in the dark, the unknown.
If indeed creation, the flesh is a way of infinity experiencing itself, the moment the flesh is gone the experience is on pause and there is only that which others create, you no longer are a participant but an observer. But of coarse i can never be sure of that unless it happens to myself in full awake consciousness. Which is kind of a hard thing to do, lol.

Writer

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 8:02 pm » by Ishtar77

I always enjoy reading your topics, even though some of it goes over my head, It might click later,

becoming yourself is becoming others and vice versa

you no longer are a participant but an observer

Wishing I could control my desire to switch from observer to participant in the dramas.

if only we could get others to cooperate.

Sitting on a cornflake
Waiting for the van to come

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 9:16 pm » by Webcat

An interesting discussion piece.

Here's my very quick take on this.

Basically contemplating the purpose of 'souls' confined within the organic vessel that is the human body.

Firstly, the soul can be conceived as both an energy process or spiritual mirror of the flesh (without the imperfections?) depending upon your religious/spiritual/self-conscious understanding.

This form of energy or existence can also be multiple for the purpose of self-awareness and the realisation of some form of reality or known existence (to itself – to see yourself, you must see others seeing you? - a singular event would struggle to understand itself and its position/place within that event without being aware of itself or another event occurring with that self-perceived existence/reality in the temporal event referred to as 'eternity'. So “Infinity” (nice expression for human measured liner time) is simply the 'all' experiencing itself by self-evidence, composed of fragments, that are, in purpose, experiences of that self.

Simply, fluid pieces of self-awareness contained within the constraints of a border or frame (time – the 5th Dimension) that itself, is also 'liquid' in nature. To the organic half of existence, its part of this cycle 'dies' and becomes merged with all other matter, reincarnating itself within some form of other organic construction. A similar process can be understood for the 'energy' half (the soul?) where, despite being individual, also reincarnates itself within the whole and like all energy forms, is not destroyed, but changed or manipulated as part of the grand 'jigsaw' of life.

The term 'Soul fragment' could encompass an interesting view of the human soul – in that, it has multiple levels and parts, combined with the ability to de-fragment itself as required by its constant procession of (apparent) multiple existences – thus, the question have you “asked your feet about your past live?” Though I suspect, the past life enjoyed by your feet, may only be a tiny fragment of the life experience of that previous singular event, within the temporal time frame, called existence.

I have feeling that the human soul, de-fragmented or unified, is part of everything and everyone else.

Secondly, I see multiple single events (a human life) as a collective – little lights in a vast darkness, individual, but brighter and greater as a whole, connected by the common experience called life and the reality of dual awareness, both self and perceived.

I believe a fragmented soul is not really broken, just that some parts can be somewhere else – whilst still connected to the whole – itself and the collective awareness that humanity funds by dreaming of self-being and then experiencing the dark light of mortal (organic) death and reincarnation of the light called the soul.

“Life is a little sliver of light between two immense darkness's.” An accurate proposition if you agree that multiple 'slivers of light' exist eternally or the alternative would read; “Life is the many slivers of light between many slivers of darkness.”

Many lights (like on a Christmas tree) flashing on and off in a dark room, sometimes in sequence, sometimes single flashes – The dark room is therefore never really dark.

Death is never really final. Life is never really extinguished.

Yes - Webcat is back on the vodka! :roll:

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 10:05 pm » by Seriouscitizen

Webbie interesting thoughts, Pele/Ishtar :cheers:

thank you Marduk for linking these;

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

This goes in to the actual perceptual 'experiences' of humans and what happens after, during and especially in between. I have come to the truth that the importance of integration during the lifetime is connected to the journey of creation as a whole. The wholeness of everything and ability to have full memory recall depends on the integration of souls on an individual level. In these video's there is a brief mentioning of the experience with children in our environment and their 'invisible' friends and their ability to have this memory.

I have come across sources that mention that the level of wholeness of a soul when it incarnates, helps the body to be activated and 'remember'.

Initiate

PostWed Jun 26, 2013 10:30 pm » by SolStone

What a discussion!

A question I have (for all posters responding), when we say 'soul fragment' are we defining a soul in which the fragments are past lives?
or
Are we defining 'fragments' as other individuals in this manifested world that are rejected parts of our self living a life along the course of the qualities fragmented out of us (in all incarnated lives)?

I'm curious to the extent of the fragments and the nature their manifestations take.

Next