Southern Oregon paper publishes ad on Chemtrails

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 07, 2009 6:04 am » by Becks

Full-page advertisement placed in a Redding, California paper recently by a group of concerned citizens.

Writer

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 11:16 pm » by Arichkind

Thank you, Becks, for supplying that advertisement. I am going to email it to my county commissioners and the mayor's office. It gets right to the heart of the matter. Have called the aide to one of the county commissioners in my region of the state that I live in and she could not understand (or did not want to) the significance of the information (i.e., chemtrails) I was trying to convey. I additionally brought up the topic of Morgellons -- which essentially terminated the conversation right then and there. However, when an elected official actually sees that citizens are serious enough to band together and take out a full page ad, that should (hopefully) shake things up a bit. Again, thank you (and the good people of southern Oregon).

Conspirator

PostSat Jan 10, 2009 11:23 pm » by Towelie

I think thats a great idea, bring it up in town meetings pull the money together and start running adverts.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 12:18 am » by domdabears

towelie wrote:I think thats a great idea, bring it up in town meetings pull the money together and start running adverts.

:flop: :flop: :flop: :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 12:20 am » by Herbert

I love it... Disclose.tv should start advertising THE TRUTH in the Economist or Wallstreet Paper :-)

Initiate

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 12:55 am » by Mp630

A glimmer of hope to waking the fkn zombies up!

Thanks for the post becks...

Super Moderator

PostSun Jan 11, 2009 7:42 pm » by domdabears

Good videos slushpup. They talked a lot about them using the chemtrails for slowing down global warming. I dont understand how that could be when they also spray chemtrails at night. I made a post about chemtrails at night not too long ago. Also they mentioned how they used chemtrails in Vietnam for controlling the rain (making it rain more). Well recently i been complaining a lot about us getting chemtrails here in Chicago almost everyday. Well this past week we got hammered with a ton of snow. Maybe it had something to do with that? Its still a mystery to me. So frustrating. Anyways, good video. I'm glad the mainstream tv is showing this stuff.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 16, 2009 8:47 pm » by Drjones

Yeah the nano angle with the chemtrails :scary: ...not really thought about that one.Anything is possible :headscratch: ....the nano technology is currently being used in the cosmetic industry without any REAL testing or oversight of any kind i believe... :scary: