Sovereign Citizens are Domestic Terrorist

Initiate

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 6:26 pm » by Scarecro

First of all, the term "Sovereign Citizen" is a complete oxymoron. They are polar opposites in meaning.

And this garbage being spewed by Johnny "Law" aka Barney Fife is a member of America's largest street gang. Anyone ANTI corruption is bad for their corruption. Horrible for business.

Here is what Barney is a proud member of...

If you are in a good mood, don't watch

Upload to Disclose.tv

You tell me, who are the domestic terrorists...

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:00 pm » by Torofamily

that video is fucked up Scarecro
ImageWE ARE THE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING ! Image

Writer

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:13 pm » by Etyson

I first heard of police being targeted over a decade ago in California. I could understand why because the police out there have done some really screwed up things. In fact, I wondered why police over the rest of the US were not being targeted because they have been involved in horrific behaviors and almost never get charged.

Now .... in the post 9/11 era ..... police and government have gone completely gone off the deep end. I predict that as the bankers and politicians continue to loot and finally collapse our economy, we will see a lot more of individuals and groups going after the police, politicians and bureaucrats for their obscene, criminal conduct.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:22 pm » by Torofamily

etyson wrote:I first heard of police being targeted over a decade ago in California. I could understand why because the police out there have done some really screwed up things. In fact, I wondered why police over the rest of the US were not being targeted because they have been involved in horrific behaviors and almost never get charged.

Now .... in the post 9/11 era ..... police and government have gone completely gone off the deep end. I predict that as the bankers and politicians continue to loot and finally collapse our economy, we will see a lot more of individuals and groups going after the police, politicians and bureaucrats for their obscene, criminal conduct.

seems like the perfect depopulation scenario of the elite, huh? get them to kill themselves.

Writer

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:34 pm » by Etyson

torofamily wrote:
seems like the perfect depopulation scenario of the elite, huh? get them to kill themselves.

It does indeed.

We must not forget that this "government" (aka mafia) has the best psychiatrists, psychologists and researchers on the planet. They have had a virtually unlimited budget for 50+ years.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 11, 2011 7:40 pm » by Torofamily

In North Florida, there is a small area called "Jackson County".

welcome Etysone. I look forward to more of your thoughts and opinions in the future :)

Writer

PostSun Jun 12, 2011 4:58 am » by Etyson

torofamily wrote:
In North Florida, there is a small area called "Jackson County".

welcome Etysone. I look forward to more of your thoughts and opinions in the future :)

Thanks my friend, but it appears I don't "fit" here. I'll keep searching.

Keep your powder dry. I think you're gonna need it .....

Previous