Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 1:13 am » by Toxic32

*WillEase* wrote:Views from the IMAX camera of operations on Node 1 and FGB during STS-88 (March 9, 1999)

s99-03770
https://archive.org/details/s99-03770

Great. I just down loaded the link and downloaded the Tiff file. I can't see what you show in the picture. But I can see shed loads of others. To the upper right of the solar panels???

I just found the ones in your picture. But just go right of the panel and over the right hand open doors of the space shuttle.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 3:41 am » by *WillEase*

Yeah Toxic, I knew that.
I was planning on posting them next.

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 7:49 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSun Nov 17, 2013 9:22 pm » by Yuya63

Hi Will, I hope you know and realize just how much we ALL appreciate the work you have, and continue to do here. I mean, you have a book of knowledge right here! Or a film, if it could be narriated. :pray: Hail Will...lol I wish I could do more than just a Thank you. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 19, 2013 3:41 am » by *WillEase*

Yuya63 wrote:Hi Will, I hope you know and realize just how much we ALL appreciate the work you have, and continue to do here. I mean, you have a book of knowledge right here! Or a film, if it could be narriated. :pray: Hail Will...lol I wish I could do more than just a Thank you. :cheers:

Thanks... :cheers:

AS10-27-3974

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 19, 2013 4:13 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 1:19 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Compiled from frames ISS030-E-21607 to ISS030-E-21819
This video was taken by the crew of Expedition 30 on board the International Space Station. The sequence of shots was taken December 29, 2011 from 20:55:05 to 21:14:09 GMT, on a pass from over central Africa, near southeast Niger, to the South Indian Ocean, southeast of Madagascar. The complete pass is over southern Africa to the ocean, focusing on the lightning flashes from local storms and the Milky Way rising over the horizon. The Milky Way can be spotted as a hazy band of white light at the beginning of the video. The pass continues southeast toward the Mozambique Channel and Madagascar. The Lovejoy Comet can be seen very faintly near the Milky Way. The pass ends as the sun is rising over the dark ocean.
UFOs appear at 10 seconds on the right side moving left to right.

Conspirator

PostWed Nov 20, 2013 1:37 am » by Toxic32

No doubt about it..(where have I herd that in a song)...Anyway ufo and and his wing man moving in attack formation. Leader, and wing man slightly to the rear but watching in his rear flank. BUMP
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 2:47 am » by Toxic32

Shit this thread dipped off the front page....What a pity that no body or not a lot of people comment on a culture and world changing events that are happening in full sight of cameras that any body can see if they took a few moments out of their fucking pointless lives and looked.

I get the feeling that NASA don't give a shit if you see these ufo's or not. They know that the sheeple are so far up their own arse about day to day living and if they should fucking supper size the processed shit they are about to consume to even care that they are part of the flock. That's why they don't hide it anymore. Nobody can alter anything. So they say SO WHAT. Pass the remote control I want to flick around the 300 channels just in case I happen on a program that may be???????. Fuck it whats happening in family-guy and where is the mayo.

But to balance that i look at that wooden carving and all is not lost. Maybe our life is like gold prospecting. Nature grabs a pan full of dirt shakes it around and dumps a load of crap, shakes it around even more dumping more crap, shakes it again and finds a lot of interesting things but they are not gold, so swirl it around again and few shinny specs of gold can be seen in that's what it's all about. What do you want to be. A spec of sand on the beach of the universe or that spec of soul.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 21, 2013 11:36 am » by Temps13

Yes I have an idea why that is too-they have already dumbed people down by an average,AVERAGE fourteen IQ points-
http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/news ... udy-says-2
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

PreviousNext