Space Anomalies: Revisited

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 7:15 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:
I think this object is actually a single dot or ball of light and appears rod like due to its speed in relation to shutter speed, this rod like appearance makes it more interesting to the viewer but is probably not what it really in fact is.

having said that, its still very interesting to me cause WTF is it anyway................. :think:

RRR

This is the clearest shot of that anomaly...

STS057-75-033
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/Q ... S057-75-33

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 8:16 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:
I think this object is actually a single dot or ball of light and appears rod like due to its speed in relation to shutter speed, this rod like appearance makes it more interesting to the viewer but is probably not what it really in fact is.

having said that, its still very interesting to me cause WTF is it anyway................. :think:

RRR

This is the clearest shot of that anomaly...

STS057-75-033
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/Q ... S057-75-33

jeez, that now looks completely different from the one below

now I don't know what to think, except you latest pic seems to show it has symmetrical shape to it and not just balls of light................... :think:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 01, 2013 9:48 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:

jeez, that now looks completely different from the one below

now I don't know what to think, except you latest pic seems to show it has symmetrical shape to it and not just balls of light................... :think:

RRR

NASA, needless to say, didn't comment on the anomaly one way or another. Kind of hard to miss. :think:

61A-38-100
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/p ... 920802.tsv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 02, 2013 7:51 am » by Temps13

Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 3:11 am » by *WillEase*

Last edited by *WillEase* on Tue Dec 03, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 3:19 am » by *WillEase*

Where did that doughnut shaped ufo go? See the next image.
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/ES ... E-9891.JPG

Master Conspirator

PostTue Dec 03, 2013 9:42 am » by *WillEase*

This is 15 frames captured by the Japanese "Kaguya" Satellite over crater "Anaxagoras" by HDTV.
The crater is 50 kilometers wide, so the object (top center of crater) had to be considerably large.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 1:08 am » by *WillEase*

This image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000

PIA02905
http://photojournal.jpl.nasa.gov/catalog/PIA02905
This image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000, is among the first to be returned from "low orbit." Between May and August, the spacecraft will orbit at altitudes near 50 kilometers (31 miles) or less. This will be the prime period of activity for some of the spacecraft's science instruments. The X-ray / gamma-ray spectrometer will build up maps of chemical abundances, while the laser rangefinder measures the shape of Eros to within meters (a few feet). At the same time the magnetometer will watch for indications of Eros' magnetic field and the near-infrared spectrometer will map rock types.

The imager will take pictures of the entire surface of Eros that capture features as small as 4 meters (13 feet) across. This particular image, taken from an orbital altitude of 53 kilometers (33 miles), shows a scene about 1.8 kilometers (1.1 miles) across. Numerous craters and boulders as small as 8 meters (26 feet) across dot the landscape. The large, rectangular boulder at the upper right is 45 meters (148 feet) across.

Boulder....really? :alien51:

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 1:13 am » by The57ironman

*WillEase* wrote:This image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000

PIA02905
This image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000, is among the first to be returned from "low orbit." Between May and August, the spacecraft will orbit at altitudes near 50 kilometers (31 miles) or less. This will be the prime period of activity for some of the spacecraft's science instruments. The X-ray / gamma-ray spectrometer will build up maps of chemical abundances, while the laser rangefinder measures the shape of Eros to within meters (a few feet). At the same time the magnetometer will watch for indications of Eros' magnetic field and the near-infrared spectrometer will map rock types.

The imager will take pictures of the entire surface of Eros that capture features as small as 4 meters (13 feet) across. This particular image, taken from an orbital altitude of 53 kilometers (33 miles), shows a scene about 1.8 kilometers (1.1 miles) across. Numerous craters and boulders as small as 8 meters (26 feet) across dot the landscape. The large, rectangular boulder at the upper right is 45 meters (148 feet) across.

...a rectangular what..?...148 ft what..?.... :headscratch:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 04, 2013 1:51 am » by Toxic32

*WillEase* wrote:This image of Eros, taken from the NEAR Shoemaker spacecraft on May 1, 2000

PIA02905

Great find WILL...any chance of working out how tall it is from the shadow length.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

PreviousNext