Space Anomalies: Revisited

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 05, 2014 7:57 pm » by *WillEase*

The57ironman wrote:..is there any photo to get a perspective of how big that is..?.. :peep:

I'll ask Disney and get back to you.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 1:27 pm » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:Head Of A Statue In Recent NASA Mars Rover Image
Credit for find: Mike_Edwards

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 1_DXXX.jpg

if you look at the really blown up pic of this you can see 6 lights in the back ground, fairly evenly spaced apart and they look like white lights with the mountains as a back drop, I mentioned it on the other thread about the rock head

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 3:41 pm » by Toxic32

if you look at the really blown up pic of this you can see 6 lights in the back ground, fairly evenly spaced apart and they look like white lights with the mountains as a back drop, I mentioned it on the other thread about the rock head

RRR

Yes I noticed them as well. I think they are just markers to help line up the different pictures. I'v seen that sort of marking on other panoramic compositions on Mars pictures.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostThu Feb 06, 2014 10:36 pm » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:

RRR

Yes I noticed them as well. I think they are just markers to help line up the different pictures. I'v seen that sort of marking on other panoramic compositions on Mars pictures.

thanx TOXIC............................................................ :oops:

RRR

Master Conspirator

PostSat Feb 08, 2014 5:34 am » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 7:44 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 9:42 am » by RATRODROB

what are we lookin at here Will, is it something like this.

RRR

Master Conspirator

PostWed Feb 12, 2014 10:58 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:what are we lookin at here Will, is it something like this.
RRR

:oops:
Oh shit, I meant to post that gif picture here:
ufos-above-martian-mountain-2014-02-12-t91245.html

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 16, 2014 11:17 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:what are we lookin at here Will, is it something like this.
RRR

:oops:
Oh shit, I meant to post that gif picture here:
ufos-above-martian-mountain-2014-02-12-t91245.html

haha no worries Will, keep up the good work mate.......... :flop:

RRR

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 16, 2014 1:53 pm » by Rich316

*WillEase* wrote:I agree with Toxic on that one... :cheers:

http://www.theblackvault.com/m/events/v ... ue-on-Mars

Why can't NASA have the raw tiff image on their site for download? Or can it be requested?

The socalled hi res JPG they offer is low res (1344x1200 pixels), it's smaller than the images a mobile phone can take for crying out loud. The raw format would have been a massive image and no doubt bandwidth is to blame for it not being on their site.. good excuse either way, sigh...
Just sayin, would be nice to have a much larger and therefore more detailed image so we can check it out properly.

There certainly looks to be an eye, forehead, check bone and bridge of nose... and without seeing higher res and even the other side, it would be hard to say what the odds are for this appearing in nature on mars? I realise these things appear in nature but many or even most of them are pretty poor quality and it's man who is doing the stretching trying to make it into something it's quite often not.. But in this case, I think it's something unnatural and something someone made at some point in time.. I think the 4 features are geometrically correct when compared to a human face too. or at least it looks familiar.. the eye is excellent and shows enough shadow detail for me to take that leap..

I did a quick bit on this image below. I get slightly different look to the one at blackvault that Will posted. Im not sure about the bottom part where the mouth is meant to be? Would be nice to see what's under the rock above too, it seems to sitting in front of it.

PreviousNext