Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 12:35 am » by Toxic32

*WillEase* wrote:Coming soon, "Space Anomalies: The New Discoveries"

Holy shit! I just found a treasure trove of hour long, unedited Shuttle highlights. Almost a thousand videos that are hi definition mission highlights for me to explore... :banana:

Because this thread is so long I am starting a new one with the new discoveries. I already found a few great finds so watch for it. It will blow your mind.

Any excuse to bump this thread.......We are still waiting.

I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Apr 01, 2014 5:53 am » by *WillEase*

What is good enough for "The Black Vault" is good enough here.

I've been a bit busy lately but I'll post some new finds ASAP :alien:

Meanwhile, here is a cool one found by Streetcap1...

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 am » by *WillEase*

Earlier today from the ISS live stream...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 10:15 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 05, 2014 11:58 pm » by Toxic32

You've got to hand it to street cap and you Will. What a team. This is your ground keep adding to it. Your the best at what you do. Look on it as your your letter to the future. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Apr 07, 2014 9:31 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:You've got to hand it to street cap and you Will. What a team. This is your ground keep adding to it. Your the best at what you do. Look on it as your your letter to the future. :flop:

Thanks... :cheers:
I couldn't help but notice the number one featured video of the same anomaly, yet mostly ignored here on the forum. How typical.

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 08, 2014 12:03 am » by Toxic32

I think you underestimate the number of people that look at you thread. Most don't comment because they are just visiting. Some don't know what to say. As for me and lots of others we do appreciate the time and effort you have put into this thread as we have said many times. Your good at what you do. Don't let it go to waste. Like I'v said on a number of occasions.....You get my drift....Bump

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 1:41 am » by *WillEase*

I am watching the news on TV (News channel 8) in Tampa and couldn't believe it, they actually did a small segment covering the "Mars light"~ :o

Even NASA chimed in with possible explanations...

Images taken by NASA's Curiosity Mars rover on April 2 and April 3 include bright spots, which might be due to the sun glinting off a rock...

http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.php?release=2014-108

...or cosmic rays striking the camera's detector.

Apparently, even NASA scientists are sure... :o

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 09, 2014 2:18 am » by *WillEase*

By the way, here is the April 2 anomaly...

http://mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msl-raw-images ... 0252M_.JPG

But on this image you can't tell if it's a light in the distance or not due to that area being covered by the hill in the foreground...

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 14, 2014 11:57 pm » by Toxic32

Bump......NASA are struggling to explain this anomaly.

PreviousNext