Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 12:58 am » by Toxic32

RATRODROB wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:During today's spacewalk...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow, that's nuts, the blinking one is visible as soon as its in frame but the front two seem to appear out of no where at least half way across.
can they possibly be related to the releasing of the satellite like some sort of debris that gets cast aside.
If they are not some kind of space junk, and I personally don't think they are, then this is awesome Will

:flop: .......................I bet this one got you goin also........................................RRR

As ever Will is on the job. Great find...What I took from this find is the confirmation of what I have seen in lots of night taken videos and that is that these objects fly in a three formation. This is the best shape and a typical fighter formation that evolved during the second world war. The front object is the main attack pilot with his two wing men, one slightly set back to cover both the main man and the other wing man. This shows and proves to me that they are protecting us from what ever...Maybe the battles over Nuremberg and other places were real depictions of battles for control of the Earth?
Invictus maneo

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 1:37 am » by *WillEase*

Thanks guys... :cheers:
I may not be searching for new anomalies, but once in awhile they show up on the live feed and
I just can't wait to share them here and on Youtube. For the most part, that was the only exciting thing
I saw during the whole spacewalk...the rest was boring. :alien51:
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 1:47 am » by RATRODROB

Toxic32 wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:During today's spacewalk...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow, that's nuts, the blinking one is visible as soon as its in frame but the front two seem to appear out of no where at least half way across.
can they possibly be related to the releasing of the satellite like some sort of debris that gets cast aside.
If they are not some kind of space junk, and I personally don't think they are, then this is awesome Will

:flop: .......................I bet this one got you goin also........................................RRR

As ever Will is on the job. Great find...What I took from this find is the confirmation of what I have seen in lots of night taken videos and that is that these objects fly in a three formation. This is the best shape and a typical fighter formation that evolved during the second world war. The front object is the main attack pilot with his two wing men, one slightly set back to cover both the main man and the other wing man. This shows and proves to me that they are protecting us from what ever...Maybe the battles over Nuremberg and other places were real depictions of battles for control of the Earth?

Hey TOX, when you say "night taken videos" do you mean in night vision, or simply at night time, ive seen UFOs supposedly filmed using night vision, but as a UFO enthusiast it doesn't interest me to watch others filming in night vision, but if I had my own night vision equipment I would love to have a gander to see if I could spot anything at night...........................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostTue Aug 19, 2014 2:43 am » by *WillEase*

Here's one I snatched off the live feed the other day...

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostWed Aug 20, 2014 11:26 am » by *WillEase*

From the unmanned Apollo 4 mission...

AS04-1-96
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/p ... 1&frame=96

I looked at all 756 images from Apollo 4 and this was the only one that showed anything like it.
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/mrf.pl

Master Conspirator

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 10:39 am » by *WillEase*

At first I thought this was just the moon rising in the distance...

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/52444599 ... ght/549233

Until it got closer.

Conspirator

PostTue Sep 09, 2014 11:00 am » by Mad Scientist

*WillEase* wrote:From the unmanned Apollo 4 mission...

AS04-1-96
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/p ... 1&frame=96

I looked at all 756 images from Apollo 4 and this was the only one that showed anything like it.
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/mrf.pl

Anyone ever been able to identify this "thing"? Was it old Sowjet perhaps? They kinda lost a couple of manned spaceflights...
Because Women Are a Science!

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 11, 2014 4:27 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

During docking of the Space Shuttle Atlantis, a UFO is pulsating near by. :alien:
Original audio and video from NASA archives.
Background track by Kevin MacLeod
http://incompetech.com/

Master Conspirator

PostSun Sep 21, 2014 10:26 am » by *WillEase*

During this morning's launch of SpaceX...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSun Sep 21, 2014 12:02 pm » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:During this morning's launch of SpaceX...

Upload to Disclose.tv

good pick up , it only lasted a sec or two.........................................RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

PreviousNext