Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 4:56 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:13 am » by Malogg

RATRODROB wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Image

STS105-703-38

THIS ONES INTERESTING, doesnt look like space debri, flotsom and jetsam.

nor does it look like an obvious craft of sorts, maybe something on lens or window that comes into focus

RATRODROB ssshh ffs ya will give it away ahaha

*COUGHS@#%^ Oops

Only joking Willis how is the flying bin bag spotting coming along?

Lense flares/dust/ice/junk/ufo things/bin bags/ ET's you decide because not one pic does prove of anything with half a fkn brain is out there sadly it has been a wake up that either NASA has hidden the real dirt and left poor willis bloody minded in finding that ultimate proof that as my gut has already skited out NASA has hidden the real dirt. . .

Or Ima tripping out at willis's fkn awesome gifs n just wanna believe ie convince myself that what Ima seeing is not rather disappointing compared to the sh1t we see in the movies. . .

:dunno:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 5:57 am » by Malogg

Talking of movies what ya make of this willis?

Upload to Disclose.tv

:peep:

Lmao. Was it superman?

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:23 am » by *WillEase*

:hell:
First of all, there are numerous examples of anomalies that astronauts have discussed on video
featured in the pages of this thread. No doubt there are many more not being discussed.
If my anomalies thread is not your thing, fine.
Move along, nothing to see here.

When someone asks me a question about anything on this thread, I answer to the best of my ability.
Otherwise, let me do my thing and you do your thing...elsewhere.

Oh and by the way, my motives are personal and none of your business. You don't know diddly squat about
me or what I am thinking. But I promise you this, keep posting bullshit on my thread and I will bump this
with every speck of dust, hair, scratch, or debris I can find just to keep it on top and in your face.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:29 am » by RATRODROB

WillEase666 wrote::hell:
First of all, there are numerous examples of anomalies that astronauts have discussed on video
featured in the pages of this thread. No doubt there are many more not being discussed.

When someone asks me a question about anything on this thread, I answer to the best of my ability.

Oh and by the way, my motives are personal and none of your business. You don't know diddly squat about
me or what I am thinking. But I promise you this, keep posting bullshit on my thread and I will bump this
with every speck of dust, hair, scratch, or debris I can find just to keep it on top and in your face.

hey Will who was this directed at , me , malogg, who
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:33 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:Image

THIS ONES INTERESTING, doesnt look like space debri, flotsom and jetsam.

nor does it look like an obvious craft of sorts, maybe something on lens or window that comes into focus

Flying serpents of all shapes and sizes are part of many ancient myths and religions. Is this one?
Probably not, nor do I claim to know definitively what it is. But then again, maybe it is.
For a good read about this hypothesis, read this...

DRAGONS AND SERPENT-GODS IN WORLD MYTHOLOGY

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:44 am » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote::hell:

Fair enough willis keep yer panties on, ya kinda a wee bit para upstairs as what ya are really thinking is diddie doo boos as for a wee fact any forum member even the MODS have got every rite to post on any thread that they so do choose or are ya special needs or something that ya dunni understand that?

Ya could post yer own fluff for all Ima care from now on lmao prolly already have eh

FFS lighten up dude. . .

Just one question Ima know its none of my business as ya stated
"my motives are personal and none of your business" ~why ya need motives to post, is it because ya feel ya have got a cosmic calling or something?.

:peep:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:52 am » by *WillEase*

RATRODROB wrote:Hey Will who was this directed at , me , malogg, who

I was responding to Malogg's posts.
NASA has indeed removed from the public certain images (Skylab III incident). And sometimes they
release previously never seen images (Gemini VI incident). But most of the anomalies, not all, are things
you would never see unless you view very large image files one by one and inch by inch such as this one...

AS13-60-8704

...which I had to zoom in on to even make the bigger picture. If I posted that image full size, you would
never even see the damn thing...whatever it is.
Here, take a look for yourself...
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/resources/apoll ... 0/8704.jpg

Unless you zoom in and go over it inch by inch, you would have never seen it.
That's where I come in.
I search so you folks don't have to.

So, with that in mind, I don't appreciate Malogg's condescending remarks.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 6:59 am » by RATRODROB

Yep looks like your rant were at me.

well WTF for, i thought your posts (which ive enjoyed reading) would all have been up for discussion and constructive critisism, what the fck do ya think we are here for.

i dont really give a toss what your personal beliefs are, but i would not deliberately go out of my way to humiliate you, or make fun of you, but i will give an opinion if i hav one, surely you cant think others cant hav an opinion can you pal.

ive noticed befor that you can fly off the handle to others for not complying with your posts, BIG DEAL, if you want to spend fckn hours posting anomalies on space and stuff but ya dont want anything back but comments like-

I LOVE YOUR WORK WILL
THANKS AGAIN WILL
ETC ETC

get over it mate, read my comments again and tell me honestly if you really think i were pickn on ya, i fckn wer'nt.

you can be a grumpy fck sometimes, so get some quality fckn sleep and if ya want we can try again 2 fckn morrow

RATROD FCKN ROB
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:15 am » by *WillEase*

As I said, my 'rant' was not directed at you Rob.
Discussion is always warranted, so long as it's about the topic at hand.
In this case anomalies in NASA pictures.
Anything beyond that I consider trolling.
Look at this from the my position. I don't go onto threads about foreign policy for instance
and post ufo pictures/videos.
All I am asking for is a little common courtesy.

sts102-712-005

PreviousNext