Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:17 am » by RATRODROB

WOOPS - My bad WILL, whilst i were typen up my "rant" i failed to see that you had replied with an explanation saying it were MALOGG who had got ya blood boilin, and not me.

anyway, your vid - STS104-704-28AND29 looks the same as something i saw at the Avalon air show on 2nd march this year here in Australia, i live bout half an hour away from Avalon.
i were watching an American dude performing aerobatics through binoculars and saw high up near clouds were a "smoke or cloud ring" it were a little darker than the clouds and were no way part of the smoke comin from the plane.
i looked at it for maybe 30- 50 sec and then tried to get it on cam corder, even though i could get cam corder to focus on clouds i couldnt find the ring in the view finder, then i couldnt even find it with binoculars
but it really were weird.

i just read how you said sky serpents and stuff were your thing, well ill tell ya my thing, or one of em.

bout a year ago i were fishin in a boat with two other blokes around 2 miles off shore, nothin was happnin so we cruised back and went about 1.5 - 2 miles up the barwon river, it were dark when we dropped anchor.
around 11.30pm the bloke who owned the boat said "what the fck are they" i looked behind me and saw probably 15 or so light orbs drifting across the sky about 2 miles away from us.
they were travelling south to north which means they were comin from the ocean, BASS STRAIT then drifting across land for miles befor disappearing completely.
we watched them whilst fishing for over an hour, there would be between 5 and 20 visible at all times.
basicly they were orange-yellow and were fairly low in the sky, at arms length they were around 5 -6 inches above horizon.
some moved different than others, a couple would appear to stop while others travelled on by, some moved kinda playfully as if intelligently.
i know what ya thinkin WILL, chinesse lanterns, but nup they werent.
ive watched all sorts of lanterns being set off, mainly at Bathurst for the car racing whilst camping on the mountain, year after year. Ive seen em over head at christmas and new year, ive seen several in the air at once and they were all obviously not ufos.
the ones we saw when fishing behaved differently than lanterns or any other thing at the mercy of the wind and a guess to how many we would hav seen in that hour or so would be 150 or more.
it were around late feb last year , no christmas, easter, new years, public holidays, no fetes or events being celebrated, nothin.
coming from the sea, i cant see how some people could launch these and in such numbers, theres fck all people livin between Barwon Heads and Geelong anyway.
if we hadnt been in flat country with few big trees, i doubt we would hav seen them at all.
so there you hav it, one of my interests that i find facinating, when i see some on internet, that after scrutinising ,im certain they are not lanterns or the like, i get tingles down me spine.
:cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:30 am » by *WillEase*

I would imagine that because you were that far up river, whatever you saw was visible because of no lights.
The best spot to view the night sky, and all it's wonders, is away from cities or towns.
Too bad you didn't have a camera with you.
I too have had a ufo encounter. Never looked at the sky the same since. Perhaps that's why I have such
a passion for anomaly hunting. The Youtuber named Luna Cognita actually can take credit for getting me initially interested years ago.

As for our pal Marlogg, he gets a bit ornery when he drinks I think. To tell you the truth, half the time I
have no idea what he is trying to say. Reminds me of a drunk wanna be pirate or something.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:44 am » by *WillEase*

Upload to Disclose.tv

Before the Apollo program would ever be able to make the journey across the cis-lunar void to the Moon, NASA's astronauts first needed to learn how to fly, work, and live in space. Between 1965 and 1966, NASA flew an aggressive series of two-man missions into low-Earth orbit, where they practiced and tested many of the flying techniques, spacecraft systems, science and living skills that would be required to ensure that the voyage to and from the Moon was conducted as safely as possible. The flight program that NASA implemented in order to accomplish these lofty goals was known as Project GEMINI.

In a mere 20 months time, 16 NASA astronauts flew a total of 10 missions aboard the GEMINI spacecraft, orbiting the Earth over 600 times while acquiring a wealth of space experience that in the following years would serve to help make the upcoming Apollo lunar program such a resounding success.
The GEMINI astronauts were some of the first men to explore this new ocean over our heads that is known as 'space', and they did indeed see some amazing sights up there during their flights.
Aboard each GEMINI spacecraft was a piece of equipment known as the "Voice Tape Recorder" (VTR). The purpose of the VTR was to give the astronauts the ability to verbally record any thoughts, comments, or observations throughout the course of each flight, primarily during the periods when they were not in radio contact with one of the MSFN (Manned Space Flight Network) ground stations spread out at various locations around the Earth. After radio contact was re-established, the VTR recordings made during the black out periods could then be "dumped" (down-linked) to the MSFN ground station below. Although originally classified, the transcripts of these VTR recordings from all 10 GEMINI missions can today be found in the NASA archives. These documents contain some very intriguing and revealing astronaut conversations that relate to various anomalies they were observing outside their spacecraft during the flights. This presentation highlights just a few of the many comments from various GEMINI missions that I found interesting.
Cheers,
LC

Please note that all transcript documentation shown in this presentation are official source. The online versions can be accessed @ http://www.jsc.nasa.gov/history/mission ... cripts.htm

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:58 am » by *WillEase*

Images W00065117 thru W00065128 were taken on August 12, 2010 and received on Earth August 13, 2010. The camera was pointing toward ALBIORIX at approximately 3,545,493 miles (5,705,918 kilometers) away, and the image was taken using the CL1 and CL2 filters.

The anomaly was on image W00065121
http://saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/multimedia/i ... 065121.jpg

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:27 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Initiate

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 7:48 pm » by Arella

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:01 pm » by The57ironman

WillEase666 wrote:As I said, my 'rant' was not directed at you Rob.
Discussion is always warranted, so long as it's about the topic at hand.

Anything beyond that I consider trolling.
Look at this from the my position. I don't go onto threads about foreign policy for instance
and post ufo pictures/videos.
All I am asking for is a little common courtesy.

so...comments are unacceptable in ''your'' thread unless they agree with your pov..?

lighten up will...lots of people think these pics are photo anomolies and not space anomolies

....there's no Stairway nor bustle in the hedgerow!!

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:09 pm » by *WillEase*

The57ironman wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:As I said, my 'rant' was not directed at you Rob.
Discussion is always warranted, so long as it's about the topic at hand.

Anything beyond that I consider trolling.
Look at this from the my position. I don't go onto threads about foreign policy for instance
and post ufo pictures/videos.
All I am asking for is a little common courtesy.

so...comments are unacceptable in ''your'' thread unless they agree with your pov..?

lighten up will...lots of people think these pics are photo anomolies and not space anomolies

Comments yes, trolling no. :censored:
I have no doubt that some are photo anomalies. I also have no doubt that some aren't.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:15 pm » by Slith

WillEase666 wrote:
Comments yes, trolling no.

Actually I think they are asking you to defend your pics.

Canubis wrote:
i consume more hard liquor a night then all dtv together...

yet i am so god dam smart....and own this shit in my world..

PreviousNext