Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:30 pm » by *WillEase*

Slith wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:
Comments yes, trolling no.

Actually I think they are asking you to defend your pics.

Photo/video anomalies don't do this.

From Apollo 10 video...

http://spaceflight1.nasa.gov/gallery/

If you are going to quote me, use the whole quote.
I also said I have no doubt some are photo anomalies, but some aren't.

Posting pictures and videos that are not on topic is trolling (like what Iron just did).
But, because you guys want to give me needless shit about it, I'll end this now.
Thanks. :top:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 8:57 pm » by Malogg

Yo ho ho

FFS Willis stop being an over-sensitive ignorant hypocrite

You are of the first off the wagon to debunk any UFO video posted on DTV yet when any member tries to enter into some kind of discussion apon your or others anomalie gif/pics you go all Alley Bongo...

Why is this? is it a medical problem that creates a short fuse to blow in your head?

Not good enough any fkn gif or pic you have posted is open for debate by all members. . .

Yes most of the gif/pics are prolly photo defects or lense flares or any of the others that was pointed out by this drunken pirate but ffs Ima tried to ask a few simple relative questions and even posted 3 links to prolly one of the best space anomalies that personally I have seen

You come back wi nadda but more fkn gifs of fluff n stuff that is nae good enough and avoiding discussion apon this thread to no obvious given to what reason you could have to be sitting with your full armour on waiting to jump down the next member that dares to question any gif/pic that your thread entails within it.

You have opened a very hot topic that is open for debate although within your realms this is not acceptable.

Why?

:peep:
Blame the rock she has her faults

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 9:43 pm » by *WillEase*

Malogg wrote:
RATRODROB ssshh ffs ya will give it away ahaha

*COUGHS@#%^ Oops

Only joking Willis how is the flying bin bag spotting coming along?

Lense flares/dust/ice/junk/ufo things/bin bags/ ET's you decide because not one pic does prove of anything with half a fkn brain is out there sadly it has been a wake up that either NASA has hidden the real dirt and left poor willis bloody minded in finding that ultimate proof that as my gut has already skited out NASA has hidden the real dirt. . .

Or Ima tripping out at willis's fkn awesome gifs n just wanna believe ie convince myself that what Ima seeing is not rather disappointing compared to the sh1t we see in the movies. . .

:dunno:

This is the post that set me off. It suggests that anyone with half a brain knows better blah blah blah...
and poor Willis blah blah blah...
It's nothing but an insult for no good reason other than to be a pain in my ass.
Many pictures prove there is more out there than meets the eye and not dust or lens flares or a water droplet.
You're asking me to prove what it is. That can't be done. Nasa couldn't even do that. On several occasions they acknowledged the anomaly and simply don't have an answer.
But thanks for shitting all over my thread dirtbag.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 9:51 pm » by *WillEase*

By the way, I have seen and posted many examples of NASA images that were clearly doctored.
Do they do this to cover up something? Maybe.
But it could be they were doctored later by the web designer or any number of processing of original photos.
It proves nothing other than tampering did occur.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:05 pm » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:
Malogg wrote:
RATRODROB ssshh ffs ya will give it away ahaha

*COUGHS@#%^ Oops

Only joking Willis how is the flying bin bag spotting coming along?

Lense flares/dust/ice/junk/ufo things/bin bags/ ET's you decide because not one pic does prove of anything with half a fkn brain is out there sadly it has been a wake up that either NASA has hidden the real dirt and left poor willis bloody minded in finding that ultimate proof that as my gut has already skited out NASA has hidden the real dirt. . .

Or Ima tripping out at willis's fkn awesome gifs n just wanna believe ie convince myself that what Ima seeing is not rather disappointing compared to the sh1t we see in the movies. . .

This is the post that set me off. It suggests that anyone with half a brain knows better blah blah blah...
and poor Willis blah blah blah...
It's nothing but an insult for no good reason other than to be a pain in my ass.
Many pictures prove there is more out there than meets the eye and not dust or lens flares or a water droplet.
You're asking me to prove what it is. That can't be done. Nasa couldn't even do that. On several occasions they acknowledged the anomaly and simply don't have an answer.
But thanks for shitting all over my thread dirtbag.

So you dunni see that as a legit statement?

Also the pics/gifs/videos of the dark knight looks like a fkn black bin bag to me catching the suns rays

Lense flares/dust/ice/junk/ufo things/bin bags/ ET's you decide <<< there is damn all wrong with that. . .

And by this "
Or Ima tripping out at willis's fkn awesome gifs n just wanna believe ie convince myself that what Ima seeing is not rather disappointing compared to the sh1t we see in the movies. . ." Ima stating 2 facts that SOME of your gifs are awesome and secondly Ima keep expecting to see something from STARWARS OR STAR TREK

But you and fkn Nasa give us fluff n stuff to look at sadly

Dirtbag come on f@nnybaws ya have gotta have a better personal attack than that ole chestnut.

See even your insults are even a little disappointing but damn well nae as much as your ignorance of entering any sort of debate apon these anomalies ~ it is poor soup to say the least of you.

Regards

PS say something about these awesome pics please <<< see Ima asked nicely ffs

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/ ... lowres.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/ ... ecolor.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c235/ ... c50-25.jpg

Black bin bag in orbit ~ in my opinion >>>

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Malogg on Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:24 pm » by *WillEase*

Asked and answered...

WillEase666 wrote:By the way, I have seen and posted many examples of NASA images that were clearly doctored.
But it could be they were doctored later by the web designer or any number of processing of original photos.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 17, 2013 10:33 pm » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:

Asked and answered...

WillEase666 wrote:By the way, I have seen and posted many examples of NASA images that were clearly doctored.

Dang guess that pic is junk n all then ffs here was me hoping it was some kind of space entity/ghost around the astronaut. Still it is fkn awesome to look at.

Rare to see Nasa adding to a pic and not blacking out sh1t.

Now lighten up and stop taking sh1t to heart about your endless quest to find that ultimate proof that most on here really are wishing to see.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 3:42 am » by *WillEase*

WillEase666 wrote:That last one is my new favorite.
This is one of my old favorites...

AS17-147-22470
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/AS17-147-22470HR.jpg

Before I end this thread, I had to show you this...

Upload to Disclose.tv

During the departure of the lunar lander from Apollo 17, a triangle ufo can be seen flying past both vehicles.
The original video can be found here:
http://archive.org/search.php?query=A...
Background music courtesy of Kevin Macleod:
http://incompetech.com/
Track title "Sneak and get caught"

Bonus: Another triangle UFO was photographed while the astronauts were on the moon:
AS17-147-22470
http://www.hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a17/image...
(top right corner)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:18 am » by *WillEase*

The link to the original footage is not working right, so...
http://archive.org/search.php?query=Apo ... e%3Amovies
(Apollo 17 16MM ONBOARD FILM)

Conspirator

PostTue Jun 18, 2013 4:55 am » by Newearthman

I enjoyed your work Will :obsessed:

:clapper:

PreviousNext