Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:15 am » by Malogg

WillEase666 wrote:OK, the first anomaly from the live feed is getting under my skin. Here it is again from minutes ago...

Now the question remains...what is it?
Reflections won't appear from behind an object (or planet).
The orbit of the ISS won't put it in the same position for months. Thus, if it was a satellite with a stationary orbit, it wouldn't appear until the ISS repeats it's exact position. Each orbit the ISS is hundreds of miles away from the previous...
http://www.isstracker.com/

This one has me... :headscratch: and :think:

Interesting stuff indeedy WTF is it ? could it be the North Koreans with a stealth weapon PMSL

Really nae clue bro but it is a head spinner for sure.

:flop:
Every clown has a name eh what is yours?...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 9:17 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:26 am » by *WillEase*

Writer

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 10:41 am » by Seth

Looks a little like the Baltic sea thing.
or is that just me?
:think:
Force no friend, Fear no foe.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 11:12 am » by Toxic32

Malogg wrote:
WillEase666 wrote:OK, the first anomaly from the live feed is getting under my skin. Here it is again from minutes ago...

Now the question remains...what is it?
Reflections won't appear from behind an object (or planet).
The orbit of the ISS won't put it in the same position for months. Thus, if it was a satellite with a stationary orbit, it wouldn't appear until the ISS repeats it's exact position. Each orbit the ISS is hundreds of miles away from the previous...
http://www.isstracker.com/

This one has me... :headscratch: and :think:

Interesting stuff indeedy WTF is it ? could it be the North Koreans with a stealth weapon PMSL

Really nae clue bro but it is a head spinner for sure.
:flop:

Is there any comments from the crew or NASA control concerning this object Will? Any acknowledgement at all as to what they are filming. If not then they must know what it is. And as Wayne Hale (Space shuttle program manager) stated at that press conference.

Over the years we have chased many, many, many of these things. Maybe not with the visibility that this ones has gotten. Um and really if ever been able to pinpoint exactly where they came from and always finding out it didn't pose us any hazard.

The link for anybody that missed that press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqsxzjaMqYs
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 12:44 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:
Is there any comments from the crew or NASA control concerning this object Will? Any acknowledgement at all as to what they are filming. If not then they must know what it is. And as Wayne Hale (Space shuttle program manager) stated at that press conference.

Over the years we have chased many, many, many of these things. Maybe not with the visibility that this ones has gotten. Um and really if ever been able to pinpoint exactly where they came from and always finding out it didn't pose us any hazard.

The link for anybody that missed that press conference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqsxzjaMqYs

They (NASA) rarely comment on anomalies on live feeds unless they are sure what they are seeing.
I have that same Fox footage on file and perhaps I should upload it as well.

Speaking of orbs video taped during NASA missions, have you seen this one?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Orb appears @12:00:00 of this video... :scary:

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:10 pm » by Toxic32

That's why I didn't post the video only the link I thought you should do it as I didn't want to clutter your thread up with side issues. That video of the orb coming into shot stopped at that point on my computer. Did they cut transmission?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 1:40 pm » by *WillEase*

Toxic32 wrote:That's why I didn't post the video only the link I thought you should do it as I didn't want to clutter your thread up with side issues. That video of the orb coming into shot stopped at that point on my computer. Did they cut transmission?

Are you talking about the video I posted? If so, the video I got is 15 minutes.

For those of you that aren't aware of the famous Atlantas UFOs, here is a screen shot from RT covering the incident...

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 2:43 pm » by *WillEase*

PreviousNext