PostFri Aug 09, 2013 8:18 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 8:46 pm » by Yuya63

This thread is what DTV is all about.... :flop:
The best one in my 6 or 7 years as a member... thanks Will....... :cheers:

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 9:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Wow, I'm touched...thank you.
It's for people like you that I spend hour after hour looking through some of the most boring
pictures and videos you could imagine. It's worth it when I find things like this...

STS088-703-93 :alien51:
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/sseop/images/IS ... 3-93_2.JPG

Conspirator

PostFri Aug 09, 2013 10:38 pm » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 4:40 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 8:01 am » by *WillEase*

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 8:39 am » by *WillEase*

That image, by the way, is the only real 'UFO' that was taken from the shuttle Columbia on her fateful voyage. :(

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 9:00 am » by -Marduk-

*WillEase* wrote:That image, by the way, is the only real 'UFO' that was taken from the shuttle Columbia on her fateful voyage.

The only one?! What about the "UFO", what literally shot down the shuttle? You decide what happened that day, the only thing I think most people will agree with is the fact that once again, yet another Government Agency refuses to tell the full story.

Here's some footage of the "event", which lead to COLUMBIA'S destruction, sum of you may not have seen before:

Shuttle Columbia SHOT DOWN By UFO Pt.1-2

AHOI Columbia!!!

:(

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 10, 2013 10:42 am » by RATRODROB

-Marduk- wrote:
*WillEase* wrote:That image, by the way, is the only real 'UFO' that was taken from the shuttle Columbia on her fateful voyage.

The only one?! What about the "UFO", what literally shot down the shuttle? You decide what happened that day, the only thing I think most people will agree with is the fact that once again, yet another Government Agency refuses to tell the full story.

Here's some footage of the "event", which lead to COLUMBIA'S destruction, sum of you may not have seen before:

Shuttle Columbia SHOT DOWN By UFO Pt.1-2

AHOI Columbia!!!

:(

Upload to Disclose.tv

I don't hav a problem with the idea that the COLUMBIA were 'shot' down or taken out by someone or something ET, but I query as to what were so special or threatening about the COLUMBIA that it were chosen to be 'removed'.

why don't these ETs take out ALL of our space craft and stamp their authority once and for all, to alert all earth governments that humans travelling into space and colonising other planets is not on.

if its possible that a NON NASA ASTRONOMER, or who ever, can see this and film or photograph events like this (space craft being deliberately destroyed) then don't you think that NASA would be aware as well ?........
and if NASA and TPTB are aware of an ET attack on our craft, then how is it that this threat is completely ignored, we still hav a presence in space, like the ISS, and we hav countless man made satellites and we have probes on MARS and travelling way out into space.

How come all these things are still happening if our governments know about ET attacks on our craft and why don't the ETs take out way more stuff, it don't make much sence to me.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

PreviousNext