Space Anomalies: Revisited

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 12, 2013 9:59 pm » by Toxic32

Invictus maneo

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 18, 2013 11:20 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 5:56 am » by *WillEase*

Nobody? As cool and wild as that one is, none of you has anything to say! Sometimes I hate this website.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:Nobody? As cool and wild as that one is, none of you has anything to say! Sometimes I hate this website.

don't beat yourself up WILL, everyone appreciates and respects what you do, its just that sometimes if I comment or say something which you may consider to be uninformed or ignorant, you can get a bit cranky.

I still take a look at your stuff but if I don't think you will appreciate my comment, I wont post it for fear of being made to feel kinda dumb.

dats the truth WILL,

anyway, I think comments are down a heap right across the board, there is supposed to be around 70,000 members at DTV, but it always seems like the same old 20-30 members who do anything.

:cheers: RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 6:52 am » by RATRODROB

*WillEase* wrote:Image

What that is I have no idea, but it appears to be a solid object leaving, or creating a trail as it goes through clouds, first thought were a meteor or similar, but in the negative picture of it, it seems too symmetrically perfect in shape to be a rock or space junk commin in.
also the smoke, cloud or whatever streaming off of it seems to be only coming from one end of it, if it were a meteor it would be right round the object one would think.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 7:54 am » by *WillEase*

Thanks for commenting. :cheers:
I've been told that from time to time. I am a bit too touchy when it comes to these anomalies.
It's just given the amount of time and effort it takes to find the damn things, I am already a bit edgy.
I'm just glad that trolls like Frutty aren't here anymore to shit all over this thread needlessly.

I have quite a few just sitting in a file waiting for me to post them. Problem is, sometimes I simply
get burnt out looking so posting them isn't very high on my priorities list. Plus John (owner of a different website) has been kind enough to feature my discoveries in individual case files which gets more exposure.
My work is no longer a DTV exclusive, but it did begin here so I kinda feel obligated.

Anyways...

s122e009880
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 009880.jpg

Initiate

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 1:13 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

*WillEase* wrote:Thanks for commenting. :cheers:
I've been told that from time to time. I am a bit too touchy when it comes to these anomalies.
It's just given the amount of time and effort it takes to find the damn things, I am already a bit edgy.
I'm just glad that trolls like Frutty aren't here anymore to shit all over this thread needlessly.

I have quite a few just sitting in a file waiting for me to post them. Problem is, sometimes I simply
get burnt out looking so posting them isn't very high on my priorities list. Plus John (owner of a different website) has been kind enough to feature my discoveries in individual case files which gets more exposure.
My work is no longer a DTV exclusive, but it did begin here so I kinda feel obligated.

Anyways...

s122e009880
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 009880.jpg

Thanks for uploading this Will,interesting and entrigueing as usual im sure many people view these and probably dont know what to comment,or cant be bothered,but im sure its appreciated :cheers:

What are your thoughts regarding these anomalies/craft by the Sun.....?
plus it usually seems these photos of these crafts in space always seem at a similar distance like they are observing these shuttles/space stations and want to keep it that way.....

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 6:05 pm » by *WillEase*

Mr.Manunnaki wrote:Thanks for uploading this Will,interesting and intriguing as usual I'm sure many people view these and probably don't know what to comment, or cant be bothered, but I'm sure its appreciated :cheers:

What are your thoughts regarding these anomalies/craft by the Sun.....?
plus it usually seems these photos of these crafts in space always seem at a similar distance like they are observing these shuttles/space stations and want to keep it that way.....

Thanks for commenting. :cheers:
My personal opinion about the anomalies by the sun is that most are software glitches. The satellites observing the sun are not really taking photographs per say. The images are computer generated based on measurements of heat, magnetic forces and other non visual indicators translated into images.
As for the anomalies in actual photographs such as those posted in this thread, my signature of Astronaut Scott Carpenter pretty much says it all.
I look at it the same way I do ants and mankind in general. Most ants go about their whole lives completely unaware of humans. And most humans have seen ants but don't spend the time observing them with any particular interest or purpose. If ETs do exist and travel throughout the universe, then chances are they are far more advanced and beyond human understanding. They probably observe what we are doing in space as a novelty at best.

s122e008954
http://spaceflight.nasa.gov/gallery/ima ... 008954.jpg

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 19, 2013 8:47 pm » by Thruster

*WillEase* wrote:Image

These are exceptional, Will. Love these, thanks very much!

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 20, 2013 2:04 am » by *WillEase*

Thruster wrote:
These are exceptional, Will. Love these, thanks very much!

:cheers:

I am pretty fond of them too. Thanks Thruster... :cheers:
I'll post more later. :alien:

PreviousNext