Willease's Space Anomalies

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 9:20 am » by *WillEase*


Mission Specialist (MS) Joseph R. Tanner, in an Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU), raises his visor as he works on Node 1 / Unity during the third Extravehicular Activity (EVA) of the STS-97 mission.

Image

sts097-703-001 :alien:
http://archive.org/details/sts097-703-001

Image
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3284
Joined: Thu Jun 13, 2013 1:16 am
Location: UNDER YOUR BED

PostSat Oct 05, 2013 10:09 am » by RATRODROB


*WillEase* wrote:Mission Specialist (MS) Joseph R. Tanner, in an Extravehicular Mobility Unit (EMU), raises his visor as he works on Node 1 / Unity during the third Extravehicular Activity (EVA) of the STS-97 mission.

Image

sts097-703-001 :alien:
http://archive.org/details/sts097-703-001

Image




arranged in a perfectly straight line, :think: you would think some intelligence were needed to do that, couldn't be a fluke.


RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog



If Monday had a face I would punch it

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 4:23 am » by *WillEase*


RATRODROB wrote:
arranged in a perfectly straight line, :think: you would think some intelligence were needed to do that, couldn't be a fluke.


RRR


I was wondering if anyone would notice that. :cheers:
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 7:45 am » by *WillEase*


Image

Image
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 2:21 pm » by *WillEase*


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 3:01 pm » by *WillEase*


Photographs taken during the STS-86 extravehicular activity of mission specialist Scott Parazynski tethered to the Atlantis's payload bay sill with an Earth limb in the frame. View 021 was selected by PAO for release to the public. (Anomaly brightened for clarity)

STS086-332-021 :alien:
http://archive.org/details/STS086-332-021

Image

Image
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 4:18 pm » by *WillEase*


Needless to say, the previous new discovery immediately made my personal top ten favorites.
Way too cool to be buried and ignored... :hell:
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostSun Oct 06, 2013 9:16 pm » by *WillEase*


Perhaps I should start a new thread after each new discovery? Or better yet, make a video like Streetcap?
I have one more from the Discovery mission, but I'll post it later. (after NFL is over)
Meanwhile, for those that missed it, my new favorite...

*WillEase* wrote:Photographs taken during the STS-86 extravehicular activity of mission specialist Scott Parazynski tethered to the Atlantis's payload bay sill with an Earth limb in the frame. View 021 was selected by PAO for release to the public. (Anomaly brightened for clarity)

STS086-332-021 :alien:
http://archive.org/details/STS086-332-021

Image

Image
“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 11005
Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:24 pm

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 1:55 am » by *WillEase*


“It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.” ― Mark Twain

Conspirator
Posts: 1055
Joined: Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:39 pm

PostMon Oct 07, 2013 2:46 am » by Blotto


*WillEase* wrote:Photographs taken during the STS-86 extravehicular activity of mission specialist Scott Parazynski tethered to the Atlantis's payload bay sill with an Earth limb in the frame. View 021 was selected by PAO for release to the public. (Anomaly brightened for clarity)

STS086-332-021 :alien:
http://archive.org/details/STS086-332-021

Image

Image



best yet, you can clearly see it has structure.

whats that, upper right of center, is it dust, or something else ?


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook