Space Craft On Mars In Nasa Picture?

Initiate

PostWed May 19, 2010 6:09 pm » by Brothers

If it was any kind of ship from Earth there is no way it would soft land right into the crator. It would have a track some miles long and the ship most likely would have broken up. If this is anything it most likely is some sort of tanker(s) to store something.

Initiate

PostWed May 19, 2010 6:32 pm » by Doguedaze

Nicely done Slushpup, I too believe in the black tech military space programme , this photo clearly shows " shuttle " type craft, it ties in with everything Gary Mckinnon said about US military space vessels and Non-terrestrial Officers, Its a bit hard to swallow that in the 60 years of space flight that we have only come as far as we supposedly have, naive really, Project Serpo was surely a lot of disinfo but I believe there was a simdgen of truth mixed amongst it all.
I think we are on Mars if not further, once again good find. ;)

Initiate

PostWed May 19, 2010 6:34 pm » by Mrmurder1975

there is certainly something there...and it aint no rock formation thats for sure. weird.

Initiate

PostFri May 21, 2010 8:35 pm » by Nervousnjerky

Definatly something there. Looks outta place. Too round. For it to be a shuttle type craft, with an externall tank ,does not make scence from a "were crashing , prepare to crash!!" point of view. IMHO both external tank and SRB's would be gone way before "crashing" . Besides, if it came down in one piece like that. It woulda exploded..no?
Perspective is everything.
http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=50236871