"space debris" in path of returning space shuttle

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 7:48 pm » by Doowm

i just heard on the radio that the space shuttle had to swerve to avoid some (and i quote) "mystery space debris." :bullshit: i looked around the web :look: (well i googled it, and came on here), but haven't come across anything yet. :bang; anyone heard anything about this? :nails: if so can u let us know, and maybe provide links to sources? :help: thanks, later.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 8:00 pm » by Drjones

Shuttle dodges debris, aims for Florida landing
http://www.reuters.com/article/rbssIndu ... 7420090910

Guys..
' Mystery object flew away during last spacewalk ' :shock:

"Exactly what (the debris) is is not known, but it's been moving toward the orbiter so it is a concern," said mission commentator Pat Ryan :shock:

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 8:05 pm » by Adamflownemo

good info
do you know about ed dames saying the space shuttle will have an emergency
and will return and a war will start ????
he was on c2c

Super Moderator

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 8:08 pm » by TheDuck

I don't think these people know how stupid they sound lol
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 8:20 pm » by Adamflownemo

Dames has been predicting his “Kill Shot” Apocalypse since back in the mid 1990s in appearances with Art Bell on Coast to Coast AM and on his web site. As I recall the course of events, he said that this “Kill Shot” would take the form of a gigantic solar flare aimed directly at the earth that would wipe out most if not all life on the planet. His school of remote viewing has (according to Dames) perfected a method of timing such events by looking at events immediately preceding the “main event” and in the case of the “kill shot”, he foresaw a Space Shuttle being forced down by a meteor storm, followed by the massive solar flare.

http://lwypg.blogspot.com/2009/04/ed-da ... ypses.html

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostThu Sep 10, 2009 10:26 pm » by Savwafair2012

"Exactly what (the debris) is is not known, but it's been moving toward the orbiter so it is a concern," said mission commentator Pat Ryan.

During Discovery's nine-day stay at the station, two other pieces of orbital debris sent engineers scrambling to prepare avoidance maneuvers, which were later determined to be unnecessary. Those pieces of space junk were identified as part of a spent upper-stage European rocket motor and a fragment from an obsolete weather satellite China destroyed in January 2007 during a widely condemned weapons test.

Prolly was that damn $2000 tool box that bitch let slip away.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The box, which was lost by Heidemarie Stefanyshyn-Piper last week, is believed to be one of the biggest man-made items missing in the cosmos.

Space enthusiasts across the world have been getting their telescopes out, hoping to catch a glimpse of it.

The bag, worth $100,000 (£67,000), has so far been spotted and filmed by a space watcher in Ontario, Canada.

Amateur astronomer Kevin Fetter used a high-spec telescope to find it and posted the footage on YouTube.

The backpack-sided tool kit floated away from Stefanyshyn-Piper while she was completing a repair job outside the International Space Station.

She noticed that a grease gun she was using to lubricate a solar panel joint had exploded in her tool bag. As she tried to clean it out, the bag slipped away and drifted off.
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml