Space Program Lies and Manipulation ( Here is Your Proof )

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:59 pm » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:goin through it now, but great stuff troll, those pictures are very telling

Cheers :flop:

Go to that LostCosmonaughts.com lots of info on there.

Some of which I pulled directly :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:13 pm » by Megame23

Well, I guess I'm gonna watch your documentary troll. You can do some great work when you aren't trying to just piss people off. Don't wana let petty arguments get in the way of good research. I like it more when we aren't insulting each other constantly.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 pm » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:Well, I guess I'm gonna watch your documentary troll. You can do some great work when you aren't trying to just piss people off. Don't wana let petty arguments get in the way of good research. I like it more when we aren't insulting each other constantly.

Go for it, I have nothing personal against you megame. :flop:

The doc is in rough form (workprint) so it has issues, ala, audio and some segments need a serious overhaul.

It will be done some time next year, towards the end of 2011 Vol 2 will also be put out there.

In the search for the truth we have many barriers. :cheers:

Let me know what you think :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:21 pm » by Tehunit

You guys sure to have a lot of time on your hands. I sit here at work seeing all of the new threads open, thinking "Man if I could have as much time as these fellas I would be a Disclose.tv genius LOL.

I do truly appreciate you guys doing lots of research that only a handful of people actually appreciate.

Outstanding work. I will check these out over the weekend.

Game on!

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:24 pm » by Troll2rocks

tehunit wrote:You guys sure to have a lot of time on your hands. I sit here at work seeing all of the new threads open, thinking "Man if I could have as much time as these fellas I would be a Disclose.tv genius LOL.

I do truly appreciate you guys doing lots of research that only a handful of people actually appreciate.

Outstanding work. I will check these out over the weekend.

Game on!

Lol I hear ya, I actually juggle a lot of things, infact this website is responcible for a major delay in Vol 2 of my doc lmao.

Too addictive. :alien51: :cheers:

And thanks :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:49 pm » by Megame23

Its great so far troll, that shadow in the clouds at the Apollo launch... hadn't seen that before thats crazy!

I do think we have been to the moon, but I also think the moon landing footage is fake. Which kind of seem to be conflicting ideas. But what if they only faked the moon footage so that we wouldn't see what was really on the moon and what the surface was really like.

NASA was hiding water on the moon for quite some time... how much of an atmosphere does the moon have? What else is up there? Theres no reason that we shouldnt have seen the starts from the surface of the moon...

Have you ever seen http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/ ? I dono how I feel about everything on the site, but a lot of it is great. Particularly the articles on the satellite Clementine.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... ectory.htm

I went to the clementine site myself and check the coordinates, these towers and things are all over, and blurred. But, on February 21, this year they redid the servers, so you cant check the satellite in the same way as before. 2.0, more "user friendly" bullshit, they got busted on some crappy cover up work, and they are trying to fix the mistake

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... hanges.htm

check the site out, interesting stuff there.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~Edmund Burke

Super Moderator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 7:59 pm » by Troll2rocks

megame23 wrote:Its great so far troll, that shadow in the clouds at the Apollo launch... hadn't seen that before thats crazy!

I do think we have been to the moon, but I also think the moon landing footage is fake. Which kind of seem to be conflicting ideas. But what if they only faked the moon footage so that we wouldn't see what was really on the moon and what the surface was really like.

NASA was hiding water on the moon for quite some time... how much of an atmosphere does the moon have? What else is up there? Theres no reason that we shouldnt have seen the starts from the surface of the moon...

Have you ever seen http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/ ? I dono how I feel about everything on the site, but a lot of it is great. Particularly the articles on the satellite Clementine.

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... ectory.htm

I went to the clementine site myself and check the coordinates, these towers and things are all over, and blurred. But, on February 21, this year they redid the servers, so you cant check the satellite in the same way as before. 2.0, more "user friendly" bullshit, they got busted on some crappy cover up work, and they are trying to fix the mistake

http://www.marsanomalyresearch.com/evid ... hanges.htm

check the site out, interesting stuff there.

Yeh I was thinking of taking that apollo section out (there is a secondry shadow however ) but its not clear, (that is the apollo shaddow, but t in the quality its easy to refute.

Yeh I have been on that site, there are 9some) decent images of weird stuff) but the resolution and tech used back when those pics were taken were not the best.

However this facinates me...

That is on mars moon Phobos.

I will be putting this into Vol2

:flop:

Check out richarard Hoagland EnterpriseMission.com

Some interesting stuff on there (some)

:cheers: :flop:

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:03 pm » by Tertiusgaudens

I knew some sowjet stuff behind the scene, but what you brought up is unbelievable! Thank you, my dear troll!

Bw, was Yuri Gagarin's death an accident or a killing? Do you know something?
Hope is the thing with feathers...
Emily Dickinson

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:08 pm » by Megame23

Hogland is great, I assume you have seen this moon?

Iepatus

He compares it to a death star, heh... It certainly doesn't look natural to me.

I also dont buy the reasoning as to why our moon doesn't spin. I vote its artificial!

Conspirator

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 8:10 pm » by Allreadydead

troll2rocks - Thanks! A really good post! :flop:

This post sums up why I come to this site - information and knowledge - and a little bit of entertainment sometimes!

Looking forward to more! :D

:cheers:

PreviousNext