Space Vids

Master Conspirator

PostFri Oct 19, 2012 9:44 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 19, 2012 by NASAtelevision

Space Shuttle Endeavour brings out the crowds in Los Angeles as the orbiter wends its way from LAX to the California Science Center. Also, legacy power; milestone met; water drop tests; Curiosity Rover Report; and more!

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 20, 2012 9:01 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 20, 2012 by NASAtelevision

A NASA's Mars Curiosity rover team member gives an update on developments and status of the planetary exploration mission. The Mars Science Laboratory spacecraft delivered Curiosity to its target area on Mars at 1:31:45 a.m. EDT on Aug. 6, which includes the 13.8 minutes needed for confirmation of the touchdown to be radioed to Earth at the speed of light. The rover will conduct a nearly two-year prime mission to investigate whether the Gale Crater region of Mars ever offered conditions favorable for microbial life.

Curiosity carries 10 science instruments with a total mass 15 times as large as the science payloads on NASA's Mars rovers Spirit and Opportunity. Some of the tools, such as a laser-firing instrument for checking rocks' elemental composition from a distance, are the first of their kind on Mars. Curiosity will use a drill and scoop, which are located at the end of its robotic arm, to gather soil and powdered samples of rock interiors, then sieve and parcel out these samples into the rover's analytical laboratory instruments.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostTue Oct 23, 2012 3:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Oct 23, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

ENTIRE LAUNCH: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V8I7xJ0MBpg

Alternate launch angles of the Soyuz TMA-06M launch with Expedition 33 onboard.

A trio of space explorers launched today, October 23rd 2012, at 10:51 UTC onboard their Russian Soyuz TMA-06M Spacecraft from Baikonur in Kazakhstan. NASA Flight Engineer Kevin Ford, Soyuz Commander Oleg Novitskiy and Flight Engineer Evgeny Tarelkin are on the way to the International Space Station and will arrive on October 25th 2012.

Launch took place via a Soyuz-FG booster from Launch Pad 31, which hasn't seen a human spaceflight launch for 28 years.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostWed Oct 24, 2012 8:37 pm » by *WillEase*

Double Whammy! 2 Comets In Same Space Camera View

Published on Oct 24, 2012 by VideoFromSpace

The SLOOH Space Camera captured comets 168P/Hergenrother and C/2012 (Catalina) on October 23rd as they passed through the inner solar system.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostSat Nov 03, 2012 8:04 am » by *WillEase*

Atlantis Moves to New Home
Published on Nov 2, 2012 by NASAtelevision

Highlights of NASA Television coverage of events surrounding space shuttle Atlantis' move to the Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex in Florida for permanent public display.

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________________

Timelapse of Shuttle Atlantis' Journey to Retirement
Published on Nov 2, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

Space Shuttle Atlantis took her final journey today, From the Vehicle Assembly Building at Kennedy Space Center to the Visitor Center, where she will be put into public display.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 01, 2012 2:28 pm » by Doogle

The Northern Lights filmed from the ISS.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Previous