Space Vids

Master Conspirator

PostWed Sep 12, 2012 7:44 pm » by *WillEase*

The purpose of this thread is to share updates as they become available, from Space.
If any anomalies are found, they will be posted elsewhere.

Published on Sep 12, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

The Japanese HTV-3 cargo vehicle departed the International Space Station today as it was released from the Station's Robotic Arm at 15:50 UTC. The craft will fly away from the Station before re-entering the Earth's atmosphere.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 11:56 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 12, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

During today's scheduled departure of the HTV-3 cargo craft, the vehicle seemingly went into an abort mode which resulted in a fast departure from the vicinity of the International Space Station, this has yet to be confirmed by an official.

In this video the vehicle can be seen slowly moving back towards the Station's Robotic Arm after release, and then shooting off to the right of frame in a much faster departure than seen with HTV-2 and HTV-1.

Upload to Disclose.tv

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Master Conspirator

PostThu Sep 13, 2012 11:57 pm » by *WillEase*

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

A timelapse of the unberthing and release of HTV-3 from the International Space Station.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 12:08 am » by *WillEase*

Asteroid Strike on Jupiter Seen by Amateur Skygazers

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by NewsyScience

An asteroid strike on Jupiter illustrates how the planet's gravity keeps Earth safe from impact.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 12:24 am » by *WillEase*

Launch of Atlas V Carrying NROL-36 Secret Payload

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

An Atlas V in the basic 401 configuration lifted off today, September 13th 2012 at 21:39 UTC with the NROL-36 secret payload for the U.S. National Reconnaissance Office.

Lift off occurred from Space Launch Complex 3 at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California and was the 5th Atlas launch this year.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 8:26 am » by One-23

Not seen this one on here before in such quality

Mars Curiosity Descent - Ultra HD 30fps Smooth-Motion

Upload to Disclose.tv

Working frame-by-frame, it took me four weeks to produce this video. It was a painstaking labor of love. You can support my efforts with a donation or a message of support.

Ultra-resolution, smooth-motion, detail-enhanced, color-corrected, interpolated from the original 4 frames per second to 30 frames per second. This video plays real-time at the speed that Curiosity descended to the surface of Mars on August 6, 2012.

Share this video with your friends. I think it's wonderful that everyone on Earth has a chance to see this amazing footage from Mars :)

Produced by Bard Canning.

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 10:20 am » by Toxic32

Cageyone23 wrote:Not seen this one on here before in such quality

Upload to Disclose.tv

Working frame-by-frame, it took me four weeks to produce this video. It was a painstaking labor of love. You can support my efforts with a donation or a message of support.

Ultra-resolution, smooth-motion, detail-enhanced, color-corrected, interpolated from the original 4 frames per second to 30 frames per second. This video plays real-time at the speed that Curiosity descended to the surface of Mars on August 6, 2012.

Share this video with your friends. I think it's wonderful that everyone on Earth has a chance to see this amazing footage from Mars :)

Wow you did a great job making that video. You should get a job with NASA.

And will. Good idea to have a thread to post all iss and other space vids on. You say it's a "spacepedia" and try interlink other threads or get the mods to merge any relevant good quality vids?
Invictus maneo

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 10:24 am » by One-23

Toxic32 wrote:
Cageyone23 wrote:Not seen this one on here before in such quality

Upload to Disclose.tv

Wow you did a great job making that video. You should get a job with NASA.

And will. Good idea to have a thread to post all iss and other space vids on. You say it's a "spacepedia" and try interlink other threads or get the mods to merge any relevant good quality vids?

Not mine, but a great job none the less :cheers:

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 4:44 pm » by *WillEase*

OK, this one isn't really from Space...

Endeavour Towed to SCA Aircraft At Shuttle Landing Facility (Timelapse)

Published on Sep 14, 2012 by SpaceVidsNet

Space Shuttle Endeavour was moved to the Mate-Demate Device at the Shuttle Landing Facility at Kennedy Space Center (KSC) today, September 14th 2012, where she will be raised and mounted on top of the Shuttle Carrier Aircraft (SCA). This is all in preparation for Endeavour departing KSC for the final time on September 17th 2012, She is flying to Los Angeles where she will be put on permanent public display.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Master Conspirator

PostFri Sep 14, 2012 5:22 pm » by *WillEase*

Near Earth Asteroid Fly-By Snapped by Italian Observer

Published on Sep 13, 2012 by VideoFromSpace

Gianluca Masi (www.virtualtelescope.eu) captured telescope video of asteroid 2012 QG42 on September 11, 2012. It will pass 1,739,839 miles from Earth on September 14th and is about the size of three football fields.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Next