SpaceX is preparing to launch today

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 7:41 pm » by *WillEase*

Falcon 9 Rocket Rolls to Pad for SpaceX-3 Launch
April 18, 2014 - 9:10 AM EDT

SpaceX is preparing to launch its third operational mission to the International Space Station. The Falcon 9 rocket and Dragon spacecraft loaded with cargo rolled overnight to the launch pad at Launch Complex 40 at Cape Canaveral Air Force Station. Today's launch time is 3:25 p.m. EDT with an instantaneous launch window to allow a link up with the International Space Station.

The U.S. Air Force 45th Weather Squadron predicts a 40 percent chance of favorable conditions at launch time. There is a chance of showers and thunderstorms that could cause violations of the Thick Cloud, Lightning and Flight Through Precipitation rules.

NASA's continuous coverage will begin on the Launch Blog and NASA TV at 2:15 p.m.

http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/index.html
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 8:19 pm » by The57ironman

................................................... CHA-CHINGLE BELLS .................................................
ImageImageImage

Master Conspirator

PostFri Apr 18, 2014 10:23 pm » by *WillEase*

The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Initiate

PostSun Apr 20, 2014 3:17 pm » by flsts1

Welcome back!