Spain UFO High Quality frame by frame.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:05 pm » by Spliffffstar

jetxvii wrote:This Video is so fucking fake. it was just done by a really good SFX and Visual tech... I will show proof later... as for now I am going to a haunted maze MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, but that still doesn't tell us why. This shit wasn't cheap no matter how you put it. Some dude with great sfx skill in his bedroom could maybe pull this off, but he would still have to shell out the money for the helicopter and the boat(the only things which are undeniably real) and also for to those two terrible actors.

You may be able to show me how the UFO was done, but you will certainly fail to explain why it was done and who had the money to have it made which are the most important aspects of this video.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:13 pm » by Tunique1

spliffffstar wrote:
pindz wrote:PSYOP :)

You know what, you could be right. In my mind this video is simply to good to be still around if it was real.

Maybe we're all just guinea pigs in a big effed up experiment to see how people react. And the reason it's coming from Spain is because nobody would expect it. if it was a US fisher boat or something people would be a lot more skeptical.

Hmmm, I think i just crossed over into paranoia. :scary: :o

Oh well.... :mrgreen:

'Welcome to the chaos... order will be structured in the process of getting the big picture`

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:19 pm » by Tunique1

spliffffstar wrote:
jetxvii wrote:This Video is so fucking fake. it was just done by a really good SFX and Visual tech... I will show proof later... as for now I am going to a haunted maze MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Yeah, but that still doesn't tell us why. This shit wasn't cheap no matter how you put it. Some dude with great sfx skill in his bedroom could maybe pull this off, but he would still have to shell out the money for the helicopter and the boat(the only things which are undeniably real) and also for to those two terrible actors.

You may be able to show me how the UFO was done, but you will certainly fail to explain why it was done and who had the money to have it made which are the most important aspects of this video.

There it gets to the point, who is it that pushes for the effect to come?
And oh.. nobody can proof anything... who needs proof? we live in an illusion and the best story wins... :robot:

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:41 pm » by Spliffffstar

tunique1 wrote:
There it gets to the point, who is it that pushes for the effect to come?
And oh.. nobody can proof anything... who needs proof? we live in an illusion and the best story wins... :robot:

Hehe, I think you got a point there....

:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:43 pm » by Cornbread714

spliffffstar wrote:Some dude with great sfx skill in his bedroom could maybe pull this off

Bingo!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 9:51 pm » by Spliffffstar

cornbread714 wrote:
spliffffstar wrote:Some dude with great sfx skill in his bedroom could maybe pull this off

Bingo!

Yeah, but god dammit, that doesn't tell us who in the fuck paid for the damn helicopter an the damn boat. You can't say this one is fake until you found an answer to this stupid question.

And people, please make an effort and download the hd version. the youtube one doesn't do it justice in the slightest, because apart from the sfx, the sound is incredibly well done as well. The ground shaking bass of the ufo piercing the water is just too damn nice to dismiss. This video can't be an effort made by a single person. There must at least have been a sound engineer, a financier, a producer and an sfx guy to pull this one of.

So don't just say it's fake, because its way to complex for that.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:15 pm » by Rawdney

Well.. The boat/helicopter video could be from something completely different, and the UFO's added later.

Watch after the UFO completely submerges, and the splash settles. You can see something black still on the surface for a few frames.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:24 pm » by Cornbread714

spliffffstar wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:

Bingo!

Yeah, but god dammit, that doesn't tell us who in the fuck paid for the damn helicopter an the damn boat. You can't say this one is fake until you found an answer to this stupid question.

And people, please make an effort and download the hd version. the youtube one doesn't do it justice in the slightest, because apart from the sfx, the sound is incredibly well done as well. The ground shaking bass of the ufo piercing the water is just too damn nice to dismiss. This video can't be an effort made by a single person. There must at least have been a sound engineer, a financier, a producer and an sfx guy to pull this one of.

So don't just say it's fake, because its way to complex for that.

I think you're wrong. I think the video is a semi-lavish fake. Somebody took a short piece of video and added the jets and UFOs. It looks like the helicopter might be real. The soundtrack could be made by anyone with some sound effect samples and a cheap studio (like mine).
Note how the jets make an impossible turn within a half second. ANYBODY with half a brain and some editing experience can make this stuff, just ask Drex or Six.
Understand one thing, you can sell fakes to news programs, especially in backwards countries.
¿Sabes?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:27 pm » by Spliffffstar

cornbread714 wrote:
I think you're wrong. I think the video is a semi-lavish fake. Somebody took a short piece of video and added the jets and UFOs. It looks like the helicopter might be real. The soundtrack could be made by anyone with some sound effect samples and a cheap studio (like mine).
Note how the jets make an impossible turn within a half second. ANYBODY with half a brain and some editing experience can make this stuff, just ask Drex or Six.
Understand one thing, you can sell fakes to news programs, especially in backwards countries.
¿Sabes?

Alright, I get your point. This could all have been added subsequently.

Still doesn't explain what those two dudes on the boat were filming in the first place. And what they were so upset about(with bad acting).
Last edited by Spliffffstar on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:28 pm » by Rawdney

I agree with the impossible speed of the jet spin around. Now that we can see it, it looks too fast.

PreviousNext