Spain UFO High Quality frame by frame.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:32 pm » by Cornbread714

spliffffstar wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
I think you're wrong. I think the video is a semi-lavish fake. Somebody took a short piece of video and added the jets and UFOs. It looks like the helicopter might be real. The soundtrack could be made by anyone with some sound effect samples and a cheap studio (like mine).
Note how the jets make an impossible turn within a half second. ANYBODY with half a brain and some editing experience can make this stuff, just ask Drex or Six.
Understand one thing, you can sell fakes to news programs, especially in backwards countries.
¿Sabes?

Alright, I get your point. This could all have been added subsequently.

No big deal, it was pretty impressive at first glance. And I could be wrong, it just seems fake to me.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:38 pm » by Snutz

When I showed the video to my father, we asked the same thing about the jets. Either they are fake, or there were 2 sets of jets closing in on that spot from different directions, which is entirely possible.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:41 pm » by Rawdney

snutz wrote:When I showed the video to my father, we asked the same thing about the jets. Either they are fake, or there were 2 sets of jets closing in on that spot from different directions, which is entirely possible.

In the HD video, you can now see them spin around. Looks a bit fast and unrealistic. (I'm no expert on fighter jets though :) )

Open it with Quicktime, and use the left and right arrow keys to advance frames.
Last edited by Rawdney on Sat Oct 03, 2009 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostSat Oct 03, 2009 11:44 pm » by Spliffffstar

rawdney wrote:
snutz wrote:When I showed the video to my father, we asked the same thing about the jets. Either they are fake, or there were 2 sets of jets closing in on that spot from different directions, which is entirely possible.

In the HD video, you can now see them spin around. Looks a bit fast and unrealistic.

Well you could argue that this was a air fight situation and that the two pilots went all out to get that ufo, but that's too much speculation for even my taste.

Conspirator

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 12:09 am » by Electrobadgr

The HD Video is amazing! real or not. if it is fake a lot of time and money must have been needed and it begs the question why? surely there is no money to be made from freely distributing this video on youtube, the money spent making it would have to come from someone expecting a return at some point. So if its real, where are the men in the video now?

I have a strong feeling that disclosure is imminent, most probably before the end of the year. Whether its what we all thought it would be is another consideration.

Peace
"People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly. time-y wimey... stuff." - The Doctor

Initiate

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 12:18 am » by Tunique1

spliffffstar wrote:
rawdney wrote:

In the HD video, you can now see them spin around. Looks a bit fast and unrealistic.

Well you could argue that this was a air fight situation and that the two pilots went all out to get that ufo, but that's too much speculation for even my taste.

:cheers:

I think you argue right on that dog fight...

:think:

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 1:50 am » by Seenitdunit

Jets can,t turn in 5 seconds well the Mig 29 can. Hard back on the stick left full rudder and the plane does a stall turn WW2 pilots were doing this.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyRAGrqsMAo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyRAGrqsMAo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

:badair:

Initiate

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 2:12 am » by Ghostofedna

Better take EVERYTHING that you see on this site with a grain of salt. Unless you see it, touch it or f*uck it yourself, it's ALL repeated, second-hand information. Even IF something here is revealed as 'real'...how will your life change? Gonna stop paying taxes...no. Gonna riot in the streets.....no. Gonna throw your computer out the window....no.

Change yourself and your world will change around you.
Dick Hertz

Initiate

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 2:23 am » by Spliffffstar

seenitdunit wrote:Jets can,t turn in 5 seconds well the Mig 29 can. Hard back on the stick left full rudder and the plane does a stall turn WW2 pilots were doing this.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyRAGrqsMAo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AyRAGrqsMAo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Thanks for the video, dude. Some of those maneuvers closely resemble what we see in that ufo vid. So, those planes could have in theory turned around that fast.

That gave us some nice insight. :flop:

ghostofedna wrote:Better take EVERYTHING that you see on this site with a grain of salt. Unless you see it, touch it or f*uck it yourself, it's ALL repeated, second-hand information. Even IF something here is revealed as 'real'...how will your life change? Gonna stop paying taxes...no. Gonna riot in the streets.....no. Gonna throw your computer out the window....no.

Dick Hertz

I agree, but it still would be satisfying on some level to clearly know that this video is real(or fake for that matter). Now, it's just hanging in the air.

Initiate

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 2:50 pm » by Tunique1

spliffffstar wrote:
seenitdunit wrote:Jets can,t turn in 5 seconds well the Mig 29 can. :?: :?:

4.2 seconds..max....this is no airshow... 1.decelerate and slight left pivot 2. hard right..3...end phase of 3seconds (around 3.7) acceleration and 4 course corrections to 4.2 about the same hight of beginning of turn (left).. (could be seen as half 8 or drop shape like)

Thanks for the video, dude. Some of those maneuvers closely resemble what we see in that ufo vid. So, those planes could have in theory turned around that fast.

That gave us some nice insight. :flop:

ghostofedna wrote:Better take EVERYTHING that you see on this site with a grain of salt. Unless you see it, touch it or f*uck it yourself, it's ALL repeated, second-hand information. Even IF something here is revealed as 'real'...how will your life change? Gonna stop paying taxes...no. Gonna riot in the streets.....no. Gonna throw your computer out the window....no.

Dick Hertz

I agree, but it still would be satisfying on some level to clearly know that this video is real(or fake for that matter). Now, it's just hanging in the air.

:clapper:

check MIB post 48... :help:
:cheers:

PreviousNext