PostSun Oct 04, 2009 3:29 pm » by Tunique1

Found a spanish tv station..galiciatv

lets see what they cover...

In case you want to....

http://www.crtvg.es/reproductor/inicio. ... &arquivo=0 :peep:

Writer

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 4:18 pm » by Mrpelpa

i still think its fake hd or not.
when the jets have passed the mast on the left, while the camera turns right again, they just dissapear, about half a second before the camera moves to the ufo.
the ufo itself has this strange ability to part into two, before diving, as you see one black point goes out of the right of the screen.(and just looks too cgi)
and in my opinion the water-splash itself looks unreal.

i think this boat may have passed through a military training, then the helicopter saying "get back to the harbour" would be a normal thing.
ill see if i get to know if there was a military training in galaicia at that time.

Writer

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 4:54 pm » by Mrpelpa

well, cant find anything about military training in galicia, but in fact i didnt found nothing about military training in spain at all. if someone knows where too search, please comment.

IMPORTANT!
what i did find on the spanish sites, is that in all the forums the spanish say that the fishermen speak their own language very bad.(spain has 5 official languages: spanish, Vasco, Catalan/Valenciano -where i am, an GALLEGO)
so the spanish say the fisherman isnt speaking gallego correctly. (and they are really proud on their regional languages in spain, maybe he is a foreigner trying to adapt real hard, lol)

--------
on military trainings in spain i just found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2buAMpnAOo

Initiate

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 6:58 pm » by Tunique1

mrpelpa wrote:
--------
on military trainings in spain i just found this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2buAMpnAOo
:help:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:ohno: :ohno:

Writer

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 8:46 pm » by Morbidlife666

viral campaign :censored:

Super Moderator

PostSun Oct 04, 2009 8:59 pm » by -Marduk-

morbidlife666 wrote:viral campaign :censored:....

....for Planet 51 :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

PostTue Oct 06, 2009 4:43 pm » by Spacecadet

I personally think they covered it up by saying they faked it.It was starting to get too hot ,so maybe the govt/CIA told them to say, we made it all up/faked it.It is not the first time the powers above covered thing up.The last thing they would want is mainstream TV to broadcast it.I looked it at frame by fame and layers ,and I can tell you that allot of work and expense was involved in the making of this video.Very
good job for a fake?

Initiate

PostWed Oct 07, 2009 8:59 am » by Tunique1

spacecadet wrote:I personally think they covered it up by saying they faked it.It was starting to get too hot ,so maybe the govt/CIA told them to say, we made it all up/faked it.It is not the first time the powers above covered thing up.The last thing they would want is mainstream TV to broadcast it.I looked it at frame by fame and layers ,and I can tell you that allot of work and expense was involved in the making of this video.Very
good job for a fake?

Some bananas?

[youtube]g8XaBk7hhyU&feature=sub[/youtube]

Previous