Spirtual War in the physical world..Our luciferian leaders

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:16 am » by Illuminated

interesting vid i thought - your thoughts?

Spirtual War in the physical world.. Our luciferian leaders our provoking civil war..

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2do-LBl96iU
Restoring Sanity and or Keeping Fear Alive! :wink:

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 8:43 am » by Harbin

Illum, your posts are usually on topic, and I must admit generally more substantial than my own.
However, I see this is more of your very scary shit.
And I see your rotating skull and crossbones avatar, and I think on occasion, that YOU, Illuminated, are part of the problem.

Hope I'm mistaken.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 9:08 am » by Mediasorcerer

we are all part of the problem,ever since we first became too accustomed to the physical sphere many millenia ago,and stopped going from here the physical world back to the source,now we oni do it in dreams and when we die,then we used to go at will freely,we have become condensed with the physical realm,so attached to it,we cant leave it any more,fuk knows why we came down here in the first place ,obviously to learn something,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 11:13 am » by Mountaingoat

mediasorcerer wrote:we are all part of the problem,ever since we first became too accustomed to the physical sphere many millenia ago,and stopped going from here the physical world back to the source,now we oni do it in dreams and when we die,then we used to go at will freely,we have become condensed with the physical realm,so attached to it,we cant leave it any more,fuk knows why we came down here in the first place ,obviously to learn something,

some are more part of the problem than others

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 1:09 pm » by Mediasorcerer

mountaingoat wrote:
mediasorcerer wrote:we are all part of the problem,ever since we first became too accustomed to the physical sphere many millenia ago,and stopped going from here the physical world back to the source,now we oni do it in dreams and when we die,then we used to go at will freely,we have become condensed with the physical realm,so attached to it,we cant leave it any more,fuk knows why we came down here in the first place ,obviously to learn something,

some are more part of the problem than others

yes i agree,hardest thing to do is forgive not hate,once you hate you go to that level,and are being manipulated maybe without even realising,very hard to not let others manipulate u emotional level,tho,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm » by Thebluecanary

I'd like to know more about the call to C2C and about the researcher who they claim was arrested and disappeared. It's pretty funny how most serious researchers into the alien phenomenon come to the same conclusion, that they are somehow terrestrial or inter-dimensional, and that they have bad intentions. John Keel came to the same conclusions, the books the Eighth Tower and Disneyland of the Gods spell it out in pretty scary fashion and that was in the 60s....
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 5:06 pm » by Truthdefender

Inter-dimensional makes the most sense. If they were really from other planets, why use channelers and not technology to communicate with the earthlings. The alien phenomena is the "great deception" and those that follow or await these beings with open arms will suffer the strong delusion spoken of by the apostle Paul and elsewhere in the Bible. The "problem" is morons who want to stifle this explanation of their origin, and thus leave most of the world unaware or unable to discern their true intentions.
In Christ are hid all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge

Initiate

PostMon Oct 25, 2010 6:52 pm » by Cee420

Hey

UFOs are man-made and these crafts are based on Nikola Tesla’s ‘anti-gravity flying machine’, which he started developing around 1880. ..there are no aliens visiting our planet.
If there will be some “alien landing”-type scenario on a big scale –it will be staged by the “government behind the governments”, by the so called “illuminati”.

TESLA'S NEW MONARCH OF MACHINES
by Nikola Tesla -New York Herald Tribune, Oct. 15, 1911

“..And it makes the aeroplane practical,” I suggested.

“Not the aeroplane, the flying machine,” responded Dr. Tesla. “Now you have struck the point in which I am most deeply interested—the object toward which I have been devoting my energies for more than twenty years—the dream of my life. It was in seeking the means of making the perfect flying machine that I developed this engine.
“Twenty years ago I believed that I would be the first man to fly; that I was on the track of accomplishing what no one else was anywhere near reaching. I was working entirely in electricity then and did not realize that the gasoline engine was approaching a perfection that was going to make the aeroplane feasible. There is nothing new about the aeroplane but its engine, you know.
“What I was working on twenty years ago was the wireless transmission of electric power. My idea was a flying machine propelled by an electric motor, with power supplied from stations on the earth. I have not accomplished this as yet, but am confident that I will in time.
“When I found that I had been anticipated as to the flying machine, by men working in a different field, I began to study the problem from other angles, to regard it as a mechanical rather than an electrical problem. I felt certain there must be some means of obtaining power that was better than any now in use. And by vigorous use of my gray matter for a number of years, I grasped the possibilities of the principle of the viscosity and adhesion of fluids and conceived the mechanism of my engine. Now that I have it, my next step will be the perfect flying machine.”

“An aeroplane driven by your engine?” I asked.

“Not at all,” said Dr. Tesla. “The aeroplane is fatally defective. It is merely a toy—a sporting play-thing. It can never become commercially practical. It has fatal defects. One is the fact that when it encounters a downward current of air it is helpless. The “hole in the air” of which aviators speak is simply a downward current, and unless the aeroplane is high enough above the earth to move laterally but can do nothing but fall.
“There is no way of detecting these downward currents, no way of avoiding them, and therefore the aeroplane must always be subject to chance and its operator to the risk of fatal accident. Sportsmen will always take these chances, but as a business proposition the risk is too great.

“The flying machine of the future—my flying machine—will be heavier than air, but it will not be an aeroplane. It will have no wings. It will be substantial, solid, stable. You cannot have a stable airplane. The gyroscope can never be successfully applied to the airplane, for it would give a stability that would result in the machine being torn to pieces by the wind, just as the unprotected aeroplane on the ground is torn to pieces by a high wind.
“My flying machine will have neither wings nor propellers. You might see it on the ground and you would never guess that it was a flying machine. Yet it will be able to move at will through the air in any direction with perfect safety, higher speeds than have yet been reached, regardless of weather and oblivious of “holes in the air” or downward currents. It will ascend in such currents if desired. It can remain absolutely stationary in the air, even in a wind, for great length of time. Its lifting power will not depend upon any such delicate devices as the bird has to employ, but upon positive mechanical action.”

“You will get stability through gyroscopes?” I asked.

“Through gyroscopic action of my engine, assisted by some devices I am not yet prepared to talk about,” he replied. “Powerful air currents that may be deflected at will, if produced by engines and compressors sufficiently light and powerful, might lift a heavy body off the ground and propel it through the air,” I ventured, wondering if I had grasped the inventor’s secret.
Dr. Tesla smiled an inscrutable smile.
“All I have to say on that point is that my airship will have neither gas bag, wings nor propellers,” he said. “It is the child of my dreams, the product of years of intense and painful toil and research. I am not going to talk about it any further. But whatever my airship may be, here at least is an engine that will do things that no other engine ever has done, and that is something tangible.” .

http://www.tfcbooks.com/tesla/1911-10-15.htm

On this quote, Nikola Tesla describe his ‘flying machine resembling a ‘gas stove’..

Excerpt from “Man out of Time” by M. Cheney, Chapter 20 “Flying Stove” wrote:
“ When the manager of Westinghouse’s railway and lighting division wrote asking
for details on the turbine, Tesla replied confidently that it was superior to anything in the
competition in terms of extreme lightness and high performance. Indeed, he said, he was
planning to use it in a box-like flivver airplane.
“You should not be at all surprised,” he wrote, “if some day you see me fly from
new York to Colorado Springs in a contrivance which will resemble a gas stove and weigh
as much.” (The plane would weigh only eight hundred pounds and could if necessary
enter and depart through a window.)”

Tesla describing his wingless flying machine that has no propellers (or turbines) which still can be built to any size and which can carry any load possible

Excerpt from “Tesla Promises Big Things - Planeless, screwless air-ship safe in any storm” Sept.
15, 1911: wrote:

“Dr. Nikola Tesla leaned back against his chair at the Waldorff last night and talked
calmly of airships without planes, propellers or any of the other gear of the now familiar
aeroplanes hurtling through space at tremendous speeds or driving more slowly carrying
great loads, and in either case always as safely as the most prosaic of wheeled vehicles.”
….
“How about aerial navigation?” Dr. Tesla was asked. He considered for a moment
or two and then replied with great deliberation:
“The application of this principle will give the world a flying machine unlike anything
that has ever been suggested before. It will have no planes, no screw propellers or
devices of any kind hitherto used. It will be small and compact, excessively swift, and,
above all, perfectly safe in the greatest storm. It can be built of any size and can carry any
weight that may be desired”

All quotes, and more about his ‘electric-flying machine’ are on this pdf:
Tesla’s (real) Flying Machine
http://pritchardschool.com/Teslas_Flying_Machine.pdf

Here’s a two-part studio interview with William Lyne, author of few Tesla-ufo books.
These videos are an easy start to get a pretty good picture of the subject ....
Hitler's Secret Flying Saucers - William Lyne 2004
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... g+saucers#

Nazi Ufos How They Fly The German Tesla Anti-Gravity And Free Energy Program -William Lyne
http://www.guba.com/watch/3000090135

Here are few good info-links to the priciples of ”Ether (aether) physics” and Tesla’s anti-gravity-technology
PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Tesla%27s_Flying_Machine

PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
http://peswiki.com/index.php/PowerPedia ... of_Gravity

About the “spiritual war”..
The “illuminati” do not communicate with any other kind of ‘spirits’ than spirit-humans …there are no super-powerful gods or ”fallen angels” like the Satan from the bible..these beings do not exist ..these are just “horror stories”…the only spirits humanity has been in contact with are human-spirits.

It’s good to remember about this “war” that the Illuminati are around 1% of the worlds population if even that much and they live by buying mercenaries to fight their wars ..when they can’t pay to these people anymore and the rest of the population can offer them something better ..then the illuminati is “fuked”
Peace

PS ..that phone call to Art bell ..is a hoax phone call …the guy is clearly acting ..it is also on TOOL’s Lateralus album at the end ..it’ s a hoax to scare people

..and those glowing dots at the end of the video really are “flying saucers” based on Nikola Tesla’s invention ..and not “fallen angels” like John Todd says

Thou he’s right also ..people can see visions and hallucinations created by spirits ..but these do not get caught on video cameras as ‘glowing spheres’ or as hovering crafts playing with lights and created plasma-effects like this Hangzou UFO did
Mystery UFO Light over China July 2010
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUhAPyU_ZN4
New Sighting of UFO Over China
http://abcnews.go.com/International/vid ... a-11813189
..and even ABC reports ..”it was a Chinese military test” ..these flying machines are man-made ..not ET technology
:flop: