Split tongue..............WHAT

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 3:48 am » by Thebluecanary

I can't say much. I have 27 tattoos, and I got them for no other reason than that I wanted them from the time I was a little girl. I work in a field where it does not matter what I look like, so I've kept adding to the collection. If I had more disposable income I'd be covered up head to toe like a carnival freak.

But damn. The tongue and those gauged ears and the nose and the lip…that just seems like it would be hideously painful. I have no problem with needles (obviously) but wow. I had an eyebrow piercing when I was in college, and it didn't really hurt to get it done but just the feeling of the metal under my skin drove me crazy and I took it out within a week of getting it, so I can't imagine how annoying it must be to have heavy plugs in your skin. Plus, with those huge gauges, if you decide you're sick of it you're pretty much looking at reconstructive surgery. Everyone is free to do what they want with their own bodies, and I think you're on to something Harbin with it being something you can control in an otherwise uncontrollable world. But ouch, dude. Uncomfortable.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 12:07 pm » by mediasorcery

Phoenix rising wrote:If that was my daughter I'd give her a slap so hard she'd wake up next Monday :lol:

Its all to do with attention seeking disorder...

More retards....

i think so, hmmmm, yes harbin kinda nailed it id say too.

whatever floats ur boat i guess, it alll looks quite uncomfortable though/ :lol:
the story of life is quicker than the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello and goodbye, until we meet again my friend.

Initiate

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 8:21 pm » by just_the_flu

....i thought this thread was going to be about talking crows........ :shock:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 4:11 am » by Mydogma

no wonder the elites want rid of us...the human is an odd one at times for sure...altho all the dukes and kings cardinal-ship are pritty wacked wearing garb full of pins and medals and silly little crowns...maybe the aliens are giving up on us all...haha
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 6:27 am » by Thebluecanary

Not trying to be a bitch, and obviously everyone has to eat…but since when did "you won't be able to get a job looking like that!" become the barometer that we measure each other by?

We all sit here on this board and talk big talk about the world and the government and creating our own realities and bullshit…but your gut reaction when you see someone who is doing something to their body that you don't understand is that they won't be able to go work for Wal-mart looking like that? Fuck Wal-Mart.

All of us are slaves one way or another to trying to make that meaningless money so we can live indoors and have groceries, but we were made for more than that and we've let "them" browbeat us into thinking otherwise. Both Lizard Boy and Catman were sideshow performers. Lizard Boy works at Coney Island. He makes enough to support himself in the life he has chosen, and I bet he gets more ass than a toilet seat. I'd rather be a freaky looking person living the life I created for myself than a "normal" looking slob choking on his tie trudging off to work a shit job he hates just to be like everyone else.

I don't really care to go to such extremes modifying my own body, but I'm not in junior fucking high, so I don't feel any overwhelming need to point and say "Herderher…lookit tha freak!" to make myself feel superior either.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 6:48 am » by Otomon

RATRODROB wrote:Now ive seen this before but the first video shows a chick who appears rather normal and well adjusted, except for her rather macabre interest in having a split tongue, she tells you a bit about it and even performs a few tricks...............yippee.............now I seen every thing.....................that is until I saw the second video, I wont say what it is except its a little squeamish.

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 7:09 am » by Otomon

31 96 31

I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 10:27 am » by RATRODROB

just_the_flu wrote:....i thought this thread was going to be about talking crows........ :shock:

haha, I laughed at first, but that's quite weird, im gonna chech that out JTF........ :flop:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 10:34 am » by RATRODROB

Otomon wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:Now ive seen this before but the first video shows a chick who appears rather normal and well adjusted, except for her rather macabre interest in having a split tongue, she tells you a bit about it and even performs a few tricks...............yippee.............now I seen every thing.....................that is until I saw the second video, I wont say what it is except its a little squeamish.

HUH....................... :headscratch:

RRR

ps...............when did you get unbanned or whatever you crazy mofo...................... :?
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 3:32 pm » by Otomon

RATRODROB wrote:when did you get unbanned or whatever you crazy mofo...................... :?

I believe it was roughly around the time I mastered the Final Arcana, my room was filled with heavenly music, and a beam of sun light hit me right in the first eye area. ABBA spoke to me, he said "My beloved son, you have walked a long path and are finally at the end, you have performed wonderfully". Then my room suddenly got dark, and Thanatos was suddenly in the room, he explained to me that he had "evolved" because of our interactions and I saw him morph into Helel. He said "Time delivers everyone to the same place regardless of whom they are, it is this final act that unites everyone." And then suddenly everything was back to normal in my room, and I found myself crying alone in my bed for all the hearts I broken. The next day, I received a noticed that I had been unbanned from the online website, Disclose.tv

I think that is how I went....

PreviousNext