Split tongue..............WHAT

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 6:51 pm » by Thebluecanary

RATRODROB wrote:
just_the_flu wrote:....i thought this thread was going to be about talking crows........ :shock:

haha, I laughed at first, but that's quite weird, im gonna chech that out JTF........ :flop:

RRR

It's a myth that you have to slit their tongues so they can mimic human speech. They're able to do it anyway. My great grandma had a tame crow, and he couldn't talk but he could laugh like my papaw and bark like the dog, as well as whistle. :shock:
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 23, 2014 7:01 pm » by Thebluecanary

Chaindrive wrote:Well lady... "welcome" to the society that YOU subscribe to and to the society to which YOU live in... and the society is the one that sets the barometer.. well, not really, the hardcore religious cultist are going to be the ones lighting the fire under society to get the non "christians" heathens out of their neighborhoods and out of society..

Me, personally.. I dont really give a rats ass one way or another about people like them (who alter their bodys in one way or another).. when you have the miles I have under your belt you get to see some really weird shit and as to why.. People arent desensitized to the "all walks of life" thats part of this planet... these people are part of the NIMBY group.. Suffer from the "Tommy" syndrome (aka blind, deaf and dumb).. and the three monkey syndrome as well.. see no evil, speak no evil and hear no evil.

Frankly... that kind of mentality is never going to go away.. a paradigm shift on a planetary scale would be required to change the mind set... but dont hold your breath for it tho..

Yeah, I get it. Just looking the way I do, with no tattoos on my face or extraneous metal anywhere I deal with a ration of bullshit. Mostly from old women. Especially when I wear my "Jesus Loves Me And My Tattoos" T-shirt, because the HORROR! Queen Victoria had tattoos on her ass, the original inhabitants of this country looked more like some of the kids in those pictures than they did Disney's PocahontasTM and people have been altering their bodies for millennia. pre-Columbian American indigenous people all had massively stretched earlobes. Ear plugs were a huge part of their culture and commerce. They were most likely heavily tattooed as well. I don't understand what people are scared of. That someone might stare? That baby Jesus won't love them? That they might be denied a job at the allmighty Wal-Mart? I've been heavily tattooed since forever…and I've never had a problem getting a job, even before I owned my own business.

Are "they" afraid that the body mod kids of today are going to be like the hippie kids of the 60s, that they'll spread the idea that we don't NEED to conform to some corporate stereotype to define ourselves by how hard we work and how much money we make for someone else's bottom line?
-----Christopher Hyatt

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 4:30 am » by Harbin

"...you're a mockery unto yourselves, you're conformists..."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSat Feb 01, 2014 5:37 am » by Akashicrebel

Otomon wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:when did you get unbanned or whatever you crazy mofo...................... :?

I believe it was roughly around the time I mastered the Final Arcana, my room was filled with heavenly music, and a beam of sun light hit me right in the first eye area. ABBA spoke to me, he said "My beloved son, you have walked a long path and are finally at the end, you have performed wonderfully". Then my room suddenly got dark, and Thanatos was suddenly in the room, he explained to me that he had "evolved" because of our interactions and I saw him morph into Helel. He said "Time delivers everyone to the same place regardless of whom they are, it is this final act that unites everyone." And then suddenly everything was back to normal in my room, and I found myself crying alone in my bed for all the hearts I broken. The next day, I received a noticed that I had been unbanned from the online website, Disclose.tv

I think that is how I went....

I had a feeling something like that will happen to you. welcome back sir !
A real success can be achieved only if you help everybody else to fail.
........................................Image

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 02, 2014 10:15 pm » by Thebluecanary

Harbin wrote:"...you're a mockery unto yourselves, you're conformists..."

Upload to Disclose.tv

Oh, yeah. Everything I've ever done in my entire life, I've done just SUPER worried about the opinions of pasty, bad hair having douchefucks like this guy. The idea that some overgrown frat boy in the internet thinks my body mutilation makes me unfuckable…oh my god, I'm so upset I might totally kill myself. :lol:
-----Christopher Hyatt

Previous