Split tongue..............WHAT

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 11:53 am » by RATRODROB

Now ive seen this before but the first video shows a chick who appears rather normal and well adjusted, except for her rather macabre interest in having a split tongue, she tells you a bit about it and even performs a few tricks...............yippee.............now I seen every thing.....................that is until I saw the second video, I wont say what it is except its a little squeamish.

here is the nice young girl

Upload to Disclose.tv

and here is the other vid, im glad its only in 240p

Upload to Disclose.tv

WTF, why would you do this or want to look that way ....hahahahaha.............fckd if I know.

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

RATRODROB wrote:

WTF, why would you do this or want to look that way ....hahahahaha.............fckd if I know.

RRR

Fully agreed, However my nephew has had this done...Each to their own I suppose..White man speak with forked tongue

:lol:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 2:10 pm » by RATRODROB

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:

RRR

Fully agreed, However my nephew has had this done...Each to their own I suppose..White man speak with forked tongue

:lol:

Wow FD, when your nephew had it done do you know if it hurt or how long it took to heal

And you are right, each to there own.

:cheers: RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 4:47 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

RATRODROB wrote:

Wow FD, when your nephew had it done do you know if it hurt or how long it took to heal

And you are right, each to there own.

:cheers: RRR

two weeks to heal and about a month for complete healing..He said it was painful but no more so than a tongue piercing (I dont know about that either) he had it done by lazer...most of the split has grown back tho he only has about half an inch split left...lol

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 4:53 pm » by Flecktarn

i just dont get it ,and now the dopey idiots are having implants like horns etc ,what's the point , :bang;
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 8:21 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Flecktarn wrote: idiots are having implants like horns etc ,what's the point , :bang;

Is that a paronomasia?..lol How are you doing Fleck?

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 21, 2014 8:27 pm » by DarkHeart

Flecktarn wrote:i just dont get it ,and now the dopey idiots are having implants like horns etc ,what's the point , :bang;

Its so they can get their dream job of testing 9v batteries. :cheers:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 1:45 am » by Harbin

Flecktarn wrote:i just dont get it ,and now the dopey idiots are having implants like horns etc ,what's the point , :bang;

It is another form of entertainment.

The west is a mature society, or perhaps it has reached a certain cultural plateau. I think it has and won't change until some fundamental perceptions change, but anyway...

Some people do not perceive themselves to have any real or interesting opportunities in their lives. Little or no sense of control over their lives,...so...

Frustration.

Their own body is the ONE thing they have control over and they play with it. Hence tats and other body modifications. This is in addition to how, particularly urban people, like to see themselves as dancing to the beat of a different drummer. This is an expression of that certain cultural mindset.
Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Harbin wrote:

It is another form of entertainment.

The west is a mature society, or perhaps it has reached a certain cultural plateau. I think it has and won't change until some fundamental perceptions change, but anyway...

Some people do not perceive themselves to have any real or interesting opportunities in their lives. Little or no sense of control over their lives,...so...

Frustration.

Their own body is the ONE thing they have control over and they play with it. Hence tats and other body modifications. This is in addition to how, particularly urban people, like to see themselves as dancing to the beat of a different drummer. This is an expression of that certain cultural mindset.

Fuck....wow Harbs.... :flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Jan 22, 2014 2:37 am » by Phoenix rising

If that was my daughter I'd give her a slap so hard she'd wake up next Monday :lol:

Its all to do with attention seeking disorder...

More retards....

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Next