Spooky! Egyptian statuette spins untouched inside glass case

Initiate

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:16 am » by Bink02

Harbin wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:they could put a small square of carpet in there to put statuette on then see if it still happens, it would solve the vibration thing

Oh no Rob, that is much too practical.

It's biblical ! :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:

WHAT DA HELL WAS DAT ?????

:cheers: ( Ummmm... I'm leaning towards the vibration theory myself ...) but who knows , it could be some pissed off Egyptian god, being locked up in a little glass box all day would certainly piss ME off ... :hell:
Founder of the RLA (Rebel Lemming Alliance ) * We follow no one ...

"People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people ."

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 4:21 am » by The57ironman

Harbin wrote:
RATRODROB wrote:they could put a small square of carpet in there to put statuette on then see if it still happens, it would solve the vibration thing

Oh no Rob, that is much too practical.

It's biblical ! :shock:

Upload to Disclose.tv

...god i love ya harbin....you f*ckin whacko.....LMFAO

:lol:

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:11 am » by *WillEase*

Is it a sign? I don't know.
But if it breaks out in song and dance, then I would be worried.
Could move it to the middle or the other end of the statues and see if it still does it.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:22 am » by *WillEase*

It doesn't do a 360 either like the preacher man said.
More like a 180...as if this "god" was turning it's back on the people.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:28 am » by Malogg

One-23 wrote:Could be wrong here, but the statue only seems to move while there is foot traffic. Could be caused due to the vibrations

Ima have a few statues from Egypt that are heavy these things way approx 1 kilo and dunni move very easily but saying that my statue of Anubis is not very flat based and would spin if a force is applied, the statuette is apon glass which makes it even the more suspect but to be honest after watching the video a few times it is rotating even when folk are not there and yes it is highly possible that the vibrations from some other source caused this to move but answer how come the others are un-moved ~ is it because they are more evenly based than this statue to me it looks like the God Hapi but Ima can not be to sure from this distance.

Still the answer of vibration is a highly plausable one to be prolly the more obvious one

But as Ima said my Anubis also has an uneven base but it fkn will not spin on glass no matter all the same Ima damn well know it could be for real due to the weight of these fkn things. . .

It has to be some kind of fkn trick as the fkn camera is pointing directly towards the statuette which screams :arrow:

DUPED DUPEDY DUPE. . .
:hmmm:

Saying all of that with this war of the dam on the brink>>>

Hapi is instead the deification of the river Nile, and is greatly associated with its annual flooding. Because these floods help sustain the surrounding agriculture, Hapi is seen as a god of both water and fertility. He provides nourishment and offerings to the gods, and is responsible for bringing water to the vegetation of Egypt.

water-wars-egypt-warns-ethiopia-of-potential-war-over-dam-t84609.html

The coincidence is phenomenal to say the least . . .

:nails:
Last edited by Malogg on Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
CHEERS UNIVERSE BAHAHAHA :lol:
http://theholliegreigcoverup.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 5:40 am » by RATRODROB

if its fckn head spins around like the exorcist, then id worry
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:01 am » by Malogg

Feck sake eh Ima need a wee woman nae just for the company in life but to help me keep my fkn cave clean

ahahaha my fkn laptop could do with a clean n all
:oops:

CHEERS UNIVERSE BAHAHAHA :lol:
http://theholliegreigcoverup.net/cgi-sys/suspendedpage.cgi

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:13 am » by *WillEase*

I googled the museum and found the original story...

The mystery of the spinning statuette

February 25, 2013 by Campbell@Manchester
http://egyptmanchester.wordpress.com/20 ... statuette/

...and liked it so much I made my own damn video...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 6:34 am » by RATRODROB

Chaindrive wrote:Oh.. wonderful.. "somebody" who knows... a cultist.. :lol: Why doersnt he go back, and play with his voodoo dolls and chicken entrails and leave reality for those who actually live in it.

And that has to be a very piss poor floor to make that statue turn.. wouldnt they all move to some degree.. and is everybody herding through that store like a pack of elephants... Id change that statue to a different location on the other side, to the left and in a different case.. and then see what happens...

so far its just one video and doesnt conclude nothing to anything...

How about a moving platform that cant take the weight of that statue or its off balance or runs by a motion detector as people go by... has anybody ever though of that perhaps.?

and what exactly is this statue anyway... can anybody tell what it really is.?

the statue is around 10 inches high and is of Neb Sanu found in a mummys tomb, its been with the manchester museum for eighty years but apparently its only recently that its been seen moving. :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 7:36 am » by Webcat

Loved the vid! :flop:

I looked up 'Neb Sanu' and cannot find him amongst the listed Egyptian deities - here's the relevant quotes from the 'Belfast Telegraph':

The statue of Neb-Sanu, which dates back to 1800 BC, was found in a mummy’s tomb and has been at the Museum for eighty years.

and

The statuette is something that used to go in the tomb along with the mummy.

“Mourners would lay offerings at its feet.

“In Ancient Egypt they believed that if the mummy is destroyed then the statuette can act as an alternative vessel for the spirit. Maybe that is what is causing the movement.”.

So, I think they're telling us that 'Neb-Sanu' was not a God or even a local deity, but just a man who had a statuette of himself placed in his tomb, as insurance against his mummy being destroyed.

So its not an 'God-idol' of a pagan religion - just a statuette of a man, long dead.

But why, after 80 years in the museum, its suddenly taken to moving is another question! :headscratch:

Anyone know what's it made of? Stone, plaster or wood?

It may act differently to the other statuettes in the case because it made of a different material, it may be affected by the temperature changes, or vibrations, unlike the others, because of what its made of - hence it moves during the heat of the day, but remains still in the coolness of the night?

Newton's 1st law it states that:

"An object at rest tends to stay at rest and an object in motion tends to stay in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an outside force."

This means that there has to be a unbalanced force (like gravity) to make an object move.

Maybe the force being applied to this object is a combination of vibration and temperature - or its 'Neb-Sanu' back from the dead! :shock:

:cheers:

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-national/uk/manchester-museum-bosses-puzzled-by-ancient-egyptian-statue-nebsanu-which-mysteriously-turns-itself-180-degrees-in-display-case-29366818.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Egyptian_deities

PreviousNext