Spooky! Egyptian statuette spins untouched inside glass case

Conspirator

PostMon Jun 24, 2013 8:14 am » by Malogg

Ok sorry peeps Ima prolly freaked myself out a wee bit as much as others, this daft c@nt never done his research :oops:

Yeah well thats what happens when the imagination kicks in with reading about the war of the Nile apon the brink

Nevermind Ima found this > > >

GOD DISCUSSION

Spinning Egyptian statuette brings talk of curses, end times

According to The Telegraph, an Egyptian statue in a display case at the Manchester Museum has mysteriously moved on its own accord. The Telegraph reports that the 10-inch statute is of Neb-Sanu and dates back to 1800 BCE. Discovered in a mummy's tomb, it has been on display at the museum for 80 years and reportedly has not moved during that time. It's not a journalistic hoax — the Museum itself has been saying the same thing.
The Manchester Museum's Campbell Price started observing the movement back in February, prompting the time lapsed video production. Back in February, Price wrote on the Museum's blog:
Most Egyptologists are not superstitious people. When I first noticed that one of our Middle Kingdom statuettes (Acc. no. 9325) had been turned around 180 degrees to face the back of its case in our new Ancient Worlds galleries, I wondered who had changed the object’s position this without telling me. The Egyptians themselves would have appreciated the concern to make visible for passers-by the text on its back pillar – a prayer for offerings for the deceased. Yet the next time I looked into the case, the statue was facing in another direction – and a day later had yet another orientation. None of the other objects in the display had moved. The case was locked. And I have the only key.
The statuette had always intrigued me. It entered the Manchester collection in 1933, as part of a donation of five objects from Miss Annie Barlow of Bolton – three of which at one time were considered to be modern forgeries.
The inscription on the back pillar reads: “An offering which the king gives to Osiris, Lord of Life, that he may give a voice offering, consisting of bread, beer, oxen and fowl for the Ka-spirit of’. As is known for other statues of this date and type, the man’s name – Nebsenu(?) - is inscribed on the front of the statue’s base. He bears what Alan Gardiner called as “obscure” title: Hry (n) tm. The distribution of the inscriptions suggests that the statuette was prefabricated with the standard offering formula on the back pillar and that the man’s name was added later to the base.
In last week's post about the phenomenon, Price wrote, "The cause may be subtle vibrations from footfall or traffic outside, but the statuette has been on a glass shelf in about the same place in the gallery for decades and has never moved before – and none of the other objects in the case move in any way. A mystery? See for yourself."
The moving statue can be seen on a time-lapsed video published today at The Telegraph and last week on the Museum's blog:

Upload to Disclose.tv

From "differential friction" to a "curse," The Telegraph describes the phenomenon as a mystery — but American end times preacher Paul Begley sees it as something biblical. "There's Bible prophecy that says these events will happen!" he proclaimed. Describing the footage, he said that "It will blow your mind, but it is in the Bible and this is certainly, we are living in the days the Bible said."

Upload to Disclose.tv

http://www.goddiscussion.com/110779/spi ... end-times/

We can only speculate but maybe the dude did not like the sun light ahahaha feck knows but it sure has this wee brain in a storm.

Ima only guessed it was a statue of Hapi ,to be totally honest thank GOD ima was so fkn
WRONG!! :lol:
HAHA Image

Previous