Sports, how hard are you and is your ear a vege?

Conspirator

PostTue Nov 20, 2012 10:08 pm » by Aragajag

Is there a correlation between cauliflower ear and sports?

'Gee, I wish we had one of them Doomsday Machines, Stainsey..' General "Buck" Turgidson

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 9:30 am » by Jetski

:shock: Ouch!!!!!!

Seen quite a few guys with those unattractive cabbage ears. Not unusual for guys who play rugby or league. Honestly, why anyone would even want to play a sport when the result could be coming off the field with an ear or two like that is beyond me! :lol: They think they're tough, but I think they're stupid! :lol:

(No offence to those who play rugby or league) :wink:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 9:41 am » by Middleman

Jetski wrote: They think they're tough, but I think they're stupid!

Even as a (crappy) former loose head prop, I can't disagree with that, because its a choice. The smarter breed of tight rugby forwards(think NFL linemen for the uninitiated) play with a layer of bandages and tape over their ears, and often leather head gear on top of that, and their ears are usually fine.

Even so, most guys who get the cauliflower ear have surgery after they retire, and you virtually can't tell with a lot of them that they ever had a problem.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 9:49 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 10:36 am » by Jetski

Middleman wrote:
Jetski wrote: They think they're tough, but I think they're stupid!

Even as a (crappy) former loose head prop, I can't disagree with that, because its a choice. The smarter breed of tight rugby forwards(think NFL linemen for the uninitiated) play with a layer of bandages and tape over their ears, and often leather head gear on top of that, and their ears are usually fine.

Even so, most guys who get the cauliflower ear have surgery after they retire, and you virtually can't tell with a lot of them that they ever had a problem.

I personally know one guy who had the headgear, played hooker (league) and dissed the headgear altogether thinking he was going to be just fine..uh uh, not a smart move at all! :nope: Oh well, live and learn I say.

Hey, what's the surgery involve? I do know they can get their ear/s syringed (blood drawn), but that's not permanent..it's a repetitive procedure.

@ Fatdogmendoza

:lol: :lol: Exactly... :vomit: Those Ears are not a pretty sight at all!! :nope:

Initiate

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:45 pm » by Scouser012

Yeah, Rugby is a fucking tough sport, and Americans think we are joking when we say NFL is for pussys.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:55 pm » by Tuor10

Do American footballers get dodgy ears from playing? I would have thought so because according to our resident American football enthusiasts, American football is tougher than Rugby.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 5:57 pm » by Tuor10

Scouser012 wrote:Image

Yeah, Rugby is a fucking tough sport, and Americans think we are joking when we say NFL is for pussys.

Upload to Disclose.tv

American football players look about as tough as my Labrador.

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:03 pm » by domdabears

This is more common in wrestling and MMA more than any sport.

And to the bitter English fags, it's not my fault you guys suck at everything.

Just because Americans have the best athletes in the world, it don't mean you gotta be a bitch ass pussy.

We just showed you pussies in your own house a few months ago.

We dominated in every single medal category. And we do this every time.

You people are just sore losers. Have fun pussies! :lol:

USA #1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 22, 2012 6:11 pm » by Tuor10

domdabears wrote:This is more common in wrestling and MMA more than any sport.

And to the bitter English fags, it's not my fault you guys suck at everything.

Just because Americans have the best athletes in the world, it don't mean you gotta be a bitch ass pussy.

We just showed you pussies in your own house a few months ago.

We dominated in every single medal category. And we do this every time.

You people are just sore losers. Have fun pussies! :lol:

USA #1

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:

:shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting: :shooting:

You have one of the biggest populations in the world, and the some of biggest investment schemes in world sport. Of course you are going to produce winners. I mean, FFS, a population of over 300 million should produce some starlets.

Next

Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook