Spotting DIS-INFORMATION people & cleaning up the forum

Master Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 6:46 pm » by Cornbread714

indigopisces wrote:I find this this forum to be unreadable because of the anti-conspiracy people that post #2 on every thread topic. I frequent vegetarian forums, and if a meat eater posted in every thread, they would be banned immediately. No need to reply because I don't read these forums :>

Welcome, and you have a valid, but arguable, point.
I must say, though, the 2nd post on this thread (page 1) said everything that needed to be said. :sunny: :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 29, 2009 7:02 pm » by Eaganthorn

@cornbread
True
@mep
coward
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Super Moderator

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 2:25 pm » by TheDuck

indigopisces wrote:I find this this forum to be unreadable because of the anti-conspiracy people that post #2 on every thread topic. I frequent vegetarian forums, and if a meat eater posted in every thread, they would be banned immediately. No need to reply because I don't read these forums :>

precisely no need for the constant bickering and mep abuse
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 2:56 pm » by Eaganthorn

theduck wrote:
precisely no need for the constant bickering and mep abuse

Mep does this to himself, so why don’t you let him handle it himself, or do you feel he isn't mentally capable? If you know something about him, like he is mentally handicapped or something, send me a PM, let me know and I’ll never address him again. I would feel terrible to discover that the entire time I thought I was addressing some arrogant and delusional jerk, was actually some poor misguided special needs child who merely stumbled onto the internet because his daddy left the computer unattended. I just don’t think I could live with that.

But until that time, I will address his issues and I will respond to his uncivil rhetoric with double fold likeness. If he wants a clean discussion, he merely needs to remain clean himself. I’m easy to get along with, unless you jerk me around.

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 4:48 pm » by Pindz

disinfo watchlist

- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- LowSix
- Drextin

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 5:02 pm » by Pindz

this is stuff that people need to read -

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 5:57 pm » by Drextin

pindz wrote:this is stuff that people need to read -

Yes they do because it shows all the new members just who the crazies are. Thanks for bringing this back to the top.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 9:20 pm » by Eaganthorn

Interesting that a spook who continues to post pictures of pigeons and blue-jays, calling them Aliens to discredit the UFO watch dogs, goes on to create a list of the very people who try to weed out the dis-info non-sense and calls them the dis-info agents.

Don't be fooled by Pindz's naive demeanor and over the top attempts to appear idiotic or emotionally retarded, it's mealy an act, because in reality he is a crafty multinational secret agent working jointly for the CIA, MI6, JIC, DIS and the Audubon Society.

Pindz, let me guess, your favorite book is "Catcher in the Rye?

God is Science.

Writer

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 9:58 pm » by Alcyone

An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:20 pm » by Lowsix

alcyone wrote:An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the man", "argument against the man") consists of replying to an argument or factual claim by attacking or appealing to a characteristic or belief of the person making the argument or claim, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument or producing evidence against the claim.

The process of proving or disproving the claim is thereby subverted, and the argumentum ad hominem works to change the subject.

Ah, yes but what that analysis of logical fallacies fails to address, is that the "hominum" in question, is himself committing a logical fallacy that overrides the ad hominum assertion.

He posted a picture of Birds on a rooftop, then asserted that they were 27 foot wide ufos, and when that was SOUNDLY debunked in the interested of preventing garbage evidence to be entered into the body of the collective..

Prior said hominum freaked...the...fuck...out.

And then came his list..of dis-info agents...as his response..
We proved that birds arent ufos, THEREFORE we are disinfo agents.
Get the gist here?

Now..referring to a particular evidentiary example to REFUTE HIS ad hominum (placed forth out of rage for being outed as a person who is passing bugs and birds as ufos) is critical and allowable to disprove the THE INITIAL primary logical clusterf****k, and should be addressed properly.

His argument is Argumentum Ad Ironium...which is subordinate to any necessary ad hominum to establish said nuttiness of El Primo Hominarium...
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext