Spotting DIS-INFORMATION people & cleaning up the forum

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:23 pm » by Pindz


disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- darkstuff
- LowSix
- Drextin
Image

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:30 pm » by 999plan


pindz wrote:disinfo watchlist

- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- LowSix
- Drextin


Hi All!

Well, I got quite sick after reading the first few pages of this post so my apologies for just jumping to the end if someone has already stated this (which I'm sure is the case). Personally, feel free to add me to this list since I consider my perspectives often controversial. Whenever someone is segregated out from the rest based on what they say or believe, you are doing nothing more than presenting a mindset of fear. Hitler did, others in history as well, and look at what happened. Whenever, we seek to distinguish ourselves as somehow superior to another, that's the root of dis-information, and in my way of thinking, real evil.

As my posts have shown, I am often much more on the spiritual side of things using science more as a supporting validation to my views. I am certain my views differ considerably from the perspectives of those on this list, but I for one fully support 100% their efforts to present an open and honest perspective from their point of view in this forum. Folks, that's what this site is all about, Disclosure. Deliver the most convincing argument you can to support your view, and hopefully the truth will arise from it. It's my belief that we as humans have an intuit ability to weed through all the BS and arrive at Truth. Give yourselves a chance! If this wasn't the case, then there would be no progress in the world.

Everyone should understand that progress is not just improvements in technological know how, but an evolution in conscious awareness ... everyone has within themselves the ability to manifest a much better world, but it takes many for things to really happen. That's the strength in numbers variable. Don't fear the unknown, rather, fear those who try at every opportunity to suppress the unknown from disclosure.

That's what I'm after here, Truth through disclosure, and what I hope more to uncover. I will leave if I feel someone's viewpoints are not able to be expressed ... to be honest, I almost did after the Smurf alienation. By no stretch of the imagination am I Smurf, but if the Disclose.tv rules are not being violated, who are you to say what's right and wrong. This is a forum designed for exploration of thought. You're always going to be butting heads with someone, but it will always be the strength of the argument which allows you to get your point across ... not name calling and certainly not ambiguous lists. Let's not fall into that trap that dictators, governments, and nations often pursue.

Peace to all those who share a similar perspective!

"999"

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:37 pm » by Pindz


999plan wrote:
pindz wrote:disinfo watchlist

- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- LowSix
- Drextin


Well, I got quite sick after reading the first few pages

WHY YOU READ IT ?

I KNOW YOU POST BULLSHIT - SO I DONT READ YOUR POSTS ANYMORE
Image

Conspirator
Posts: 5671
Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:28 am

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:40 pm » by Drextin


999plan,
Very well said. pindz and mep and a few others hate for anyone to not think as they do. They don't want a discussion even if it is civil and they will only debate by calling you stupid or a disinfo agent. mep and pindz have an agenda. mep wants everyone to look at him as the hero who saved them from the world and pindz just wants attention for his vids and website.

All of us have at some point tried to reason with both of them but they want no part of it.

Well as I went to post this pindz's recent post popped up..........see that is how pindz operates. You offered a sound point of view without attacking anyone and you get called a monkey for your efforts.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1543
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:14 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:46 pm » by Eaganthorn


pindz wrote:disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- darkstuff
- LowSix
- Drextin


Interesting that a spook who continues to post pictures of pigeons and blue-jays, calling them Aliens to discredit the UFO watch dogs, goes on to create a list of the very people who try to weed out the dis-info non-sense and calls them the dis-info agents.

Don't be fooled by Pindz's naive demeanor and over the top attempts to appear idiotic or emotionally retarded, it's mealy an act, because in reality he is a crafty multinational secret agent working jointly for the CIA, MI6, JIC, DIS and the Audubon Society (an undercover NASA, MIB organization).

Pindz, let me guess, your favorite book is "Catcher in the Rye?
Also, you little weasle wrangler you, why do you say you do not read people's posts while you are responding to and quoting them? That makes you sound dis-honest. :bullshit:
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate
Posts: 309
Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:50 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:48 pm » by 999plan


drextin wrote:999plan,
Very well said. pindz and mep and a few others hate for anyone to not think as they do. They don't want a discussion even if it is civil and they will only debate by calling you stupid or a disinfo agent. mep and pindz have an agenda. mep wants everyone to look at him as the hero who saved them from the world and pindz just wants attention for his vids and website.

All of us have at some point tried to reason with both of them but they want no part of it.

Well as I went to post this pindz's recent post popped up..........see that is how pindz operates. You offered a sound point of view without attacking anyone and you get called a monkey for your efforts.


What's really funny is that Pindz and the others may not realize that my perspectives on a lot of things MAY be a lot closer to their perspectives than just the more "scientific and objective" school of thought. I know saying that doesn't offend you because you take pride in that perspective as you should, and I do believe you understand the perspective that I come from. I just believe professionalism trumps arguments and certainly trumps name calling and indiscriminate tail wagging!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7420
Joined: Thu May 31, 2007 10:24 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:49 pm » by Pindz


eaganthorn wrote:
pindz wrote:disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- darkstuff
- LowSix
- Drextin


Interesting that a spook who continues to post pictures



Spotting DIS-INFORMATION people

disinfo watchlist
- cornbread714
- eaganthorn
- darkstuff
- LowSix
- Drextin
Last edited by Pindz on Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Image

Writer
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:42 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:50 pm » by Darkstuff


pindz is a DICK! he has 6 accounts and rates his own videos.and he puts his name on other peoples work.he is disinfo at its worst !

Writer
Posts: 39
Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:58 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:54 pm » by Taiff


I think this is just to funny i mean think about things in the real world here....

Like the government is going to spend that much time effort and cash to pay all of these dis info agents to come to d tv? why just so they can discredit pindz and mep's freaking awesomely brilliant trains of thought? i think not sir i think not, your list is to large its getting to be a people i don't like cause they tell me stuff i don't wanna hear list not a dis info list..

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10609
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:57 pm » by Cornbread714


999plan wrote:
drextin wrote:999plan,
Very well said. pindz and mep and a few others hate for anyone to not think as they do. They don't want a discussion even if it is civil and they will only debate by calling you stupid or a disinfo agent. mep and pindz have an agenda. mep wants everyone to look at him as the hero who saved them from the world and pindz just wants attention for his vids and website.

All of us have at some point tried to reason with both of them but they want no part of it.

Well as I went to post this pindz's recent post popped up..........see that is how pindz operates. You offered a sound point of view without attacking anyone and you get called a monkey for your efforts.


What's really funny is that Pindz and the others may not realize that my perspectives on a lot of things MAY be a lot closer to their perspectives than just the more "scientific and objective" school of thought. I know saying that doesn't offend you because you take pride in that perspective as you should, and I do believe you understand the perspective that I come from. I just believe professionalism trumps arguments and certainly trumps name calling and indiscriminate tail wagging!



999, I disagree with your ideas and concepts quite often, but I must admit, I've come to respect and enjoy your input. You are a gentleman and a straight-shooter. :cheers:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook