Spotting DIS-INFORMATION people & cleaning up the forum

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 10:59 pm » by Cornbread714

taiff wrote:Like the government is going to spend that much time effort and cash to pay all of these dis info agents to come to d tv? why just so they can discredit pindz and mep's freaking awesomely brilliant trains of thought?

Man, I haven't laughed so hard all day. :D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:05 pm » by Lowsix

taiff wrote:Like the government is going to spend that much time effort and cash to pay all of these dis info agents to come to d tv? why just so they can discredit pindz and mep's freaking awesomely brilliant trains of thought?

Taiff with the damn quote of the day right there..
That was hilarious..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:12 pm » by 999plan

cornbread714 wrote:
999plan wrote:
drextin wrote:999plan,
Very well said. pindz and mep and a few others hate for anyone to not think as they do. They don't want a discussion even if it is civil and they will only debate by calling you stupid or a disinfo agent. mep and pindz have an agenda. mep wants everyone to look at him as the hero who saved them from the world and pindz just wants attention for his vids and website.

All of us have at some point tried to reason with both of them but they want no part of it.

Well as I went to post this pindz's recent post popped up..........see that is how pindz operates. You offered a sound point of view without attacking anyone and you get called a monkey for your efforts.

What's really funny is that Pindz and the others may not realize that my perspectives on a lot of things MAY be a lot closer to their perspectives than just the more "scientific and objective" school of thought. I know saying that doesn't offend you because you take pride in that perspective as you should, and I do believe you understand the perspective that I come from. I just believe professionalism trumps arguments and certainly trumps name calling and indiscriminate tail wagging!

999, I disagree with your ideas and concepts quite often, but I must admit, I've come to respect and enjoy your input. You are a gentleman and a straight-shooter. :cheers:

Corn, back at you my friend ... and I do mean you tell it how you feel ... butthead ... lol!

Writer

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 pm » by Drbunny

Well done. Your good intentions will be smeared, no doubt. Great Post!

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm » by Spock

I'm still crushed I'm not a disinfo agent. :bang;

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 28, 2009 11:53 pm » by Spock

eaganthorn wrote:If you know something about MEP, like he is mentally handicapped or something, send me a PM, let me know and I’ll never address him again. I would feel terrible to discover that the entire time I thought I was addressing some arrogant and delusional jerk, was actually some poor misguided special needs child who merely stumbled onto the internet because his daddy left the computer unattended. I just don’t think I could live with that.

Now that's some funny stuff right thar - I don't care who ya are.

Super Moderator

PostMon Jun 29, 2009 1:53 am » by Slith

Well i'm a disinfo agent. Me and my two boys, of which I'm a single parent have singlehandledly corrupted the world. We will fuck you over with our lack of paying biils, rent etc. Watch out!!!!! We are coming after you and if you don't watch out, we will bleed you dry.
Peace,
Slith
Oh for the love of a can of smashed assholes, why oh why? :ohno:
Please kill me on this thread, cause I need it

marnysad wrote:How to Pee a Brain Injury Rectification Involve Brain hurt

Previous