Spotting DIS-INFORMATION people & cleaning up the forum

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:26 pm » by Mep630


So it has come to my attention that there is a lot of dis-information people attacking the internet as of late, as a desperate attempt by the NWO to slow down the spreading of information through the internet that might jeopardize their plan.

You have to first understand that the NWO enjoyed hundreds of years of secrecy! But when the internet opened up the information gene got let out the bottle, and they can't put it back in. So they have to resort, and seeming have put a lot of resources as of late, into containing this out-break.

The last thing the NWO wants is an informed public! We unknowingly are the support of the NWO pyramid, if everyone learned the truth (even the brain-washed-zombies who blindly follow their orders) they would be powerless, as the top of their pyramid would come crashing down. We, the people, give the NWO its power and WE can take it away! It all starts with learning the truth.

If you don't believe in or know about the nwo check this link quick ->
http://www.disclose.tv/forum/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=3137

I got my begining on this subject from this video ->


Upload to Disclose.tv



These people developed a Standard Operating Procedure for this, and it is easy to spot and even use their own tactics against them.

A.They use stereotypes a lot, google "proof by stereotype." They will throw around names like "conspiracy theorist" a lot and other names like this. This is they easy way to spot them.

B. They will use repeated denial, where they will say the same things over and over to try and get you to believe it on repetition alone.

C. They will use ridicule, harassment and name calling because these work better then scientific arguments that they will lose and it can scare off a lot of new comers.

D. They will associate all sorts of dis-information and ridiculous theories with the real theories to confuse potential researchers and make a mockery of the factually based conspiracy arguments.

E. They will hijack threads trying to change the focus to different topics and or derail the whole thread or turn it into a name calling match.

F. They will try to discredit posters who know a lot of information, and will even team up to try and get others to join in with them, because of how humans fall into "group think" very easy. People want to take the path of "least resistance" so when you present people with information that is hard to digest, they will tend to shrug it off in favor of a less threatening or disturbing thoughts. [Cognitive dissonance]

G. They tend to try to post and or start threads with no informational point, they will also post a lot of nonsense on these off information posts to further bury posts which expose them and that offer factual evidence that they can not counter without using the lame tactics above.

H. They will try to discredit credible sources with the above tactics, favorite targets are high profile main stream truthers like Alex Jones, Ron Paul, etc.


HOW YOU BEAT THESE TACTICS
1. Stick to the solid facts, avoid gray areas.

2. Keep Threads on topic, don't let these people derail the thread!

3. If they start calling names, quote them and ask them why they had to bring an intelligent conversation down to that level. The obvious answer is that they don't have any scientific knowledge to counter your information.

4. Point out when these posers try to discredit people based on stereotype, name calling, thread bashing, flaming, and anything else that avoids the main topic of the thread and the main facts presented within.

5. When reading information they present ask for their sources, names, websites, etc. Check them out.

6. RESEARCH ~ RESEARCH ~ RESEARCH! Do your homework, always be looking for new information on all subjects, even if it is contrary to what you think. Look for the truth yourself and don't trust anything you were taught when you grew up or learned by word of mouth!

7. DON'T TRUST TV OR THE MEDIA! This is the biggest problem, anything main-stream is 90% going to be bunk! One easy way to learn this is by researching Fluoride! (it is a deadly poison, but yet we all grow up and are even still taught today that it is good for our teeth, when it is nothing close!!!! Rat poison uses "Sodium Fluoride" as its active ingredient, now go look at your tube of toothpaste, the active ingredient is "SODIUM FLUORIDE!" ~ google "fluoride poison" (this also explains why it says call poison control on it if your young swallowed any, it is printed right on the side, read it for yourself!)



With this comes cleaning up the forums

8. Don't hijack threads.

9. Don't allow threads to be hijacked.

10. Don't call names - quote people who call names or discredit, provoke or antagonize posters over information presented instead of having an intelligent conversation. And point out their tactics.

11. Find the most credible sources you can! Share your research with others!

12. Quote people when they use the tactics used above and call them out for it, even reference this thread link if you have to! Put this thread link in your signature!

13. Don't directly tell these people you have figured them out, just counter in the most intelligent way using the principles 1-12 and avoid A-H!


"Humanity will be free! It is only a matter of time before the NWO is destroyed, that is their destiny!"~ Namaste, Michael
Last edited by Mep630 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:48 pm » by Mep630


slushpup wrote:I agree in theory, but the plan is flawed to a point. In a public forum you have a very many varied amounts of people from as many different walks of life and beliefs. This gives a wide gate for varied points of view. One persons truth may not be an others.


I don't think it is flawed, because the main point is research, be open to new research and stay on topic.

This will clean up the forums and push it to the direction of more debating facts, and presenting information over hijacking threads, name calling, and the such.

In no way am I stressing anyone to be ignorant, I am saying be aware, and I think following the posting guild lines above, mostly sticking to facts you researched, and staying on topic while avoiding the moles and trolls.

It is fine for people to have opinions, but if you want to debate something you have to have some facts or research to back it up.

Maybe I don't understand the flaw you see??

EVEN BETTER add to it what you think the flaw fix is! This can be an open source project, lol!

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm » by Cornbread714


Mep, I'm not going to question here the content and motives of your posts in general, but I will question your methods.
Almost all of the 'dis-info methods' you listed are tactics I see you use on a constant basis.
Sometimes your arguments are so incoherent and personal that you do a dis-credit to the info you are trying to present.
Someone could easily accuse you of dis-information on the grounds that you make the anti-NWO agenda seem laughable.
Take down that silly-ass picture of Drex and LowSix and people might take you a little more seriously :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 1:58 pm » by Mep630


cornbread714 wrote:Mep, I'm not going to question here the content and motives of your posts in general, but I will question your methods.
Almost all of the 'dis-info methods' you listed are tactics I see you use on a constant basis.
Sometimes your arguments are so incoherent and personal that you do a dis-credit to the info you are trying to present.
Someone could easily accuse you of dis-information on the grounds that you make the anti-NWO agenda seem laughable.
Take down that silly-ass picture of Drex and LowSix and people might take you a little more seriously :sunny:


See where it goes from here, and as for the pic, lowsix is defiantly a cop.

Not to mention who is more big brother then the evil ass UK?!

(I like to express myself visually)
:twisted:
Last edited by Mep630 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:04 pm » by Kurious


Your picture seems to insinuate that you think Drextin & LowSix are 'out to get you' would this be a correct assumption ? Would it be fair to say you associate dis-information tactics as basically somebody not agreeing with your point of view ?

If so you fit right into the category of 'paranoid tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist' the type of person who automatically assumes that because someone doesn't share their point of view that they are the enemy. Theres a huge & very accurate comparison here to religious fruit cakes who think they are right & everyone else is wrong.

You may wish to add my name to your quite frankly, ridiculous little poster as I share the same kind of approach as those boys do which is thinking without influence of agenda ie common sense or normal thought process.

Alex Jones isn't your friend he just wants your money & he like's not having a real job.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue May 27, 2008 9:51 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:06 pm » by Kurious


mep630 wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Mep, I'm not going to question here the content and motives of your posts in general, but I will question your methods.
Almost all of the 'dis-info methods' you listed are tactics I see you use on a constant basis.
Sometimes your arguments are so incoherent and personal that you do a dis-credit to the info you are trying to present.
Someone could easily accuse you of dis-information on the grounds that you make the anti-NWO agenda seem laughable.
Take down that silly-ass picture of Drex and LowSix and people might take you a little more seriously :sunny:


See where it goes from here, and as for the pic, lowsix is defiantly a cop.

Not to mention who is more big brother then the evil ass UK?!

(I like to express myself visually)


If you like to express yourself visually I suggest adding a tin foil hate to your avatar, this may be a more accurate representation of your personality than you care to admit to. You have some balls claiming your pictures are art, Bansky got away with by the skin of his teeth, your just somebody who messes around with photo shop waaaaay to much, art, holy shit, I cant stop laughing here.

Fruit cake.

Oh & on a research tip seeing as you are very keen on that point, you may want to check your facts about big brother UK, the truth is that London is heavily monitored but as for the rest of the country well that just doesn't seem to be the case at all, I know this because I LIVE HERE !!!!

Lastly I should apologies to all those I may have offended in my posting here, I just ran out of patients when it comes to dealing with idiots, I really cant hold back with them anymore & I'm on a personal quest to humiliate them at any given opportunity as half of the subjects talked about here will never be taken seriously along as these fools claim to represent/follow it.
Last edited by Kurious on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING CONSPIRACY BASED LUNATIC

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:08 pm » by Cornbread714


Mep, you just utilized 'C' and 'F' from your own 'dis-info tactics' list :sunny:
Last edited by Cornbread714 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:11 pm » by Mep630


kurious wrote:Your picture seems to insinuate that you think Drextin & LowSix are 'out to get you' would this be a correct assumption ?


no, I just think lowsix and drex are cops like the pic suggest.

kurious wrote:Would it be fair to say you associate dis-information tactics as basically somebody not agreeing with your point of view ?


No that is assumption on your part.

kurious wrote:If so you fit right into the category of 'paranoid tin hat wearing conspiracy theorist' the type of person who automatically assumes that because someone doesn't share their point of view that they are the enemy. Theres a huge & very accurate comparison here to religious fruit cakes who think they are right & everyone else is wrong.


Ok, call me names because I am trying to clean up the forums? In no way did I reference anyone in the main topic. That was not the point of the main post at all. Please don't call me names, thanks...

kurious wrote:You may wish to add my name to your quite frankly, ridiculous little poster as I share the same kind of approach as those boys do which is thinking without influence of agenda ie common sense or normal thought process.


this is YOUR list, in YOUR brain dude, I got no list...

kurious wrote:Alex Jones isn't your friend he just wants your money & he like's not having a real job.


I never said AJ was my friend, I just said he puts out a lot of good info like Ron Paul.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4032
Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:12 pm » by Mep630


kurious wrote:If you like to express yourself visually I suggest adding a tin foil hate to your avatar, this may be a more accurate representation of your personality than you care to admit to. You have some balls claiming your pictures are art, Bansky got away with by the skin of his teeth, your just somebody who messes around with photo shop waaaaay to much, art, holy shit, I cant stop laughing here.

Fruit cake.

2nd mature post you got.... Can you even define Art? It is about an idea....

kurious wrote:Oh & on a research tip seeing as you are very keen on that point, you may want to check your facts about big brother UK, the truth is that London is heavily monitored but as for the rest of the country well that just doesn't seem to be the case at all, I know this because I LIVE HERE !!!!

You got the evilest government on the planet dude, look up some of your countries history.
Last edited by Mep630 on Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10610
Joined: Sun Mar 22, 2009 11:11 pm

PostWed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 pm » by Cornbread714


Here we go again. Really intelligent thread... keep up the good fight, Mep! :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook