ISRAELI CONTROL OF AMERICA: A VETERANS TODAY READER COMMENTS

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 am » by Opalserpent

We all know that america has been hijacked, here's a little more reading for those that care.

By (name withheld)

Gordon Duff,
You seem to have a dog in this fight. I was wondering if you would read this over and give me your opinion on it’s validity and whether I have left out anything of major importance.
This information when combined with a long list of repeated history of war, the Bolshevik revolution, violent takeovers, occupations, power grabs and genocide, indicates there may be a valid reason for all people to be concerned.

I would appreciate your feedback after reviewing this body of evidence in its entirety.
My belief is that everyone should be treated with blind justice, receive equal treatment and equal representation under the law, but doing this research I have found there are some substantial inequities in our nation which seem to be tied directly to the death spiral we are seeing in our American republic.

I have a friend who worked at the Pentagon and he tells me America has been taken over. He says the Israelis have operatives at all levels, including even the lowest of positions, answering phones and working as Senate pages. He asked me to examine a few facts for him and so I started doing a little research. I was shocked to see what was uncovered just doing a perfunctory study. From the surface to the murky depths our Government, our media and our society have been inundated with a self-serving power structure of secularized avarice which could prove to be very dangerous for America and for the American people. Look at this research and if you follow it, it continues to uncover layer upon layer, upon layer; every where, in every way, America has been taken over to an extent which is simply amazing!

This important information could be greatly broadened to include the support staffs for all Governmental departments, and many other people and industries whom seem to have their personal success staked in the lingering death of America: the neocons and neolibs, an impressively long list of major corporations, big pharma, the diamond and gold industries, the military industrial complex, Homeland Security, FEMA, the Federal Courts, the legal and medical professions, the universities, the shiny new addition to the Supreme Court, and the tremendous failure of our Congress, dominated in power, seniority and media exposure by one group, an amazing ten from California alone. That’s right, ten Congress critters from one state alone; when it comes to equal representation it seems the great state of California has gone kosher: the late Tom Lantos, Barbara Boxer, Diane Feinstein, Jane Harmon, Henry Waxman, Howard Berman, Susan David, Bob Filner, Adam Schiff, Brad Sherman,

and you may as well throw in wannabee Nancy Pelosi who claims, “I have more Jewish grandchildren than anyone.”
Read it here: http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/node/7492

I originally read this at my 1st favourite website and thought I'd post it here to my second favourite.

Cmon abdulla, you can stop pretending to be gone now, uncloak your bird of prey :nope:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.