Stand behind your desire for disclosure. Post your Facebook

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:30 am » by Constabul

roadkill wrote:I have nothing to fear.

I am showing what cowards everyone here is. They talk the talk, but they do not pt their balls on the line.

This is why disclosure has not and will not happen.

dare-if-you-will-t36077.html
there was some pretty cool disclosure here.

plus i don't need peeps here calling me Illuminati cause of the peeps i have on my friends list.
:peep:

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:34 am » by Newdawnrising

roadkill wrote:Don't let me interrupt your masturbation....

Go crawl back into your hole, you'll not troll for info here, i'll see to it. Now how about you run along and breath some exhaust fumes with your little friends for awhile, i'll supply the vaccume hose and duck tape. Breath deeply now. :P
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:39 am » by Emeraldtruth

roadkill wrote:Don't let me interrupt your masturbation....

Took me about 20 seconds to have a clue what you meant.
So you summised; That you are good looking, I checked your facebook link, and inevitably that would lead to me wan^ing.

:lol:
I couldn't care less, for many reasons.

p.s. The slave waits while the master baits

Conspirator

PostThu Jan 13, 2011 5:48 am » by Thebluecanary

emeraldtruth wrote::wink:

Upload to Disclose.tv

EDIT:
I think this is now banned from youtube in the UK. If so, it'd be available at channel 4 online.

Ok, now that was pretty damn funny.
Remember, in a real conspiracy, all players are pawns regardless of their rank.
-----Christopher Hyatt

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 1:28 am » by Docdrdeath

If you stand for Nothing, You'll fall for anything

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:53 am » by Flecktarn

roadkill wrote:http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1846069270#!/profile.php?id=17018851

daddy ive found you at last :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:
brave move bob
i dont use facebook,twitter or any other type of site like that
ImageImage

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:56 am » by Otomon

This thread is pretty gay.

Pindz wrote:IS THIS A CONSPIRACY FORUM OR A FAG DATING SITE?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 2:58 am » by Roadkill

Thanks for playing.

This is why disclosure will never happen.

People do not have the balls to demand it and show who they really are. They will not stand by their convictions or beliefs. I will go ahead and call them POSERS, because that is what they are.

And do not give me the B.S that you are worried about your children, because that is just stupid. You are really afraid of what your friends and family think of you. You think you will be made fun of for believing the topics talked about here.

Granted, if we are talking about Pindz, then yes, I too would not want people thinking that I conversed with such people (koo koo). But if you can look at someone with a straight face and declare that you believe in an invisible sky jew, then you should have no problem admitting you believe that our government knows more than what they are telling us....

Want disclosure to happen? GROW SOME BALLS PEOPLE!
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:02 am » by Otomon

roadkill wrote:Thanks for playing.

People do not have the balls to demand it and show who they really are. They will not stand by their convictions or beliefs. I will go ahead and call them POSERS, because that is what they are.

And do not give me the B.S that you are worried about your children, because that is just stupid. You are really afraid of what your friends and family think of you. You think you will be made fun of for believing the topics talked about here.

Granted, if we are talking about Pindz, then yes, I too would not want people thinking that I conversed with such people (koo koo). But if you can look at someone with a straight face and declare that you believe in an invisible sky jew, then you should have no problem admitting you believe that our government knows more than what they are telling us....

I'm pretty sure that all the regulars here have posted their pictures and sometimes even their personal information several times... now you come in here and tell people to grow balls for not doing what they already done many times?

Loser.

Posting our pics accomplishes nothing, you are accomplishing nothing.

GROW A BRAIN!
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 3:07 am » by 99socks

roadkill wrote:Thanks for playing.

Are you kidding me? The "powers that be" already know everything there is to know about me already. And my big mouth has been all over this board and other forums.

I won't post anything revealing my real identity, not because of fear of the government or disclose, but from common sense protection from online crime.

PreviousNext