Stand behind your desire for disclosure. Post your Facebook

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:45 am » by Emeraldtruth

@ OP :headscratch:
Ya see man, you're still not totally getting it.. you require another paradigm shift still.

Your assumptions are based on the fact you believe we need governments to expose truth. Do we? Is government disclosure the only official disclosure possible?
Well I don't believe so.
:cheers:

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:47 am » by Cornbread714

roadkill wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:
roadkill wrote:I do not know you well enough. I use my facebook for Family and friends in other parts of the world. My local friends come over all the time, being facebook friends seems redundant.

Sorry, I have had too many crazy women in my life.

give me time =)

I think you just negated your whole argument.

How so?

identifying myself is completely different than friending someone I hardly know.

Because you are drawing a certain line at your privacy.

Others who choose not to publish their facebook (or whatever) identities are doing the same.

You're not doing anything for general "disclosure" by disclosing your name.

And the rest of us should not be judged by you because we don't choose to follow the same example.

I've never made a huge effort, personally, to disguise my true identity, but I don't flaunt it, either.

Why should I?
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 am » by Otomon

lucidlemondrop wrote:Wow, that is me in the morning before I do makeup! How did you know?

Guess what OTO.............I don't care if you don't like me one bit!

Oh cool we are playing games? Awesome I will play!

You are a poopie face! *raspberry*
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Super Moderator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:51 am » by Slith

No one will forget you Lucid. You're a hard one to forget and since you still kick here, we ain't forgetting. Ever. :flop:

Initiate

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:52 am » by Samael

cornbread714 wrote:Because you are drawing a certain line at your privacy.

Others who choose not to publish their facebook (or whatever) identities are doing the same.

And the rest of us should not be judged by you because we don't choose to follow the same example.

I've never made a huge effort, personally, to disguise my true identity, but I don't flaunt it, either.

Why should I?

So I can sick the Westboro Baptist Church on your punk ass.

Only real reasons, would be malicious, I agree with you CB.

This sort of thing would lead to rubbing people's noses in it, and haven't you heard;
"Don't wake up sleepwalkers?"
Last edited by Samael on Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
A Poison of, or A Remedy for
The end never justify the means.
eliakim wrote:In the top right hand corner where my Spirit unicorn used to appear

eliakim wrote: Abba spoke and he said he would cut off the penis of Islam.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:56 am » by Redwoodrick

Personally I hold in high suspicion anyone who wants my personal info and contacts in conjunction with his site.I was born during the day but it wasn't yesterday.Secondly why would anyone on this site want to prove their identity to you?And thirdly I despise facebook and deleted my account after all of my personal info was sold by them to google to better sell me a ton of shit I don't need. :top: :badair:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:56 am » by Lucidlemondrop

dlslith wrote:No one will forget you Lucid. You're a hard one to forget and since you still kick here, we ain't forgetting. Ever. :flop:

Thank you, Slith! :sunny: :love: :sunny:

:dancing: :dancing: :banana: :banana: :banana:

And for OTO

Sorry for all the "crazy" while some good points are being made..........
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 4:58 am » by Redwoodrick

Actually on second thought why should I be worried about giving out my personal info on this site?It's not like we have any crackpots here at good ole DTV, right?No worries mon. :lol:
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 5:05 am » by Roadkill

Because you are drawing a certain line at your privacy.

Yes? I give relevant information. Being my friend is not relevant to this subject.

With their anonymity, they are avoiding responsibility for their beliefs because they are cowards. Plain and simple

I know. I said as much. I was showing what cowards people are. I knew the outcome before this thread started (pssst.. I have done this elsewhere)

I am not judging you. Just pointing out you live in fear and are a spineless squid of a human being.... well maybe just a little brain washed.

It's ok, that part of the tread is over. no one cares who you are.

Why should I?

Well for starters, if you are in a respected field or position and not considered a quack, having you as part of a larger group of identified professionals would help encourage people to step forward and do the same...

The community has really left people like Greer and the men that stood with him twisting in the wind. They stood up..why can't you?
Last edited by Roadkill on Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Science will fly you into the Cosmos

Upload to Disclose.tv

Religion will fly you into Buildings

Conspirator

PostFri Jan 14, 2011 5:07 am » by Redwoodrick

I will if Pindz does :o :lol:

PreviousNext