STANLEY KUBRICK,WHAT DID HE KNOW?

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:36 pm » by brillbilly

more more input johnny 5 lol.dam im going in to head overload,he had indeed a very strange lifestyle.im going to get my old video out 2001 and watch it again later.thanks im buzzing :ohno:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:41 pm » by Drextin

brillbilly wrote:more more input johnny 5 lol.dam im going in to head overload,he had indeed a very strange lifestyle.im going to get my old video out 2001 and watch it again later.thanks im buzzing :ohno:

You think that is overload.............I was just getting to the part where he added all kinds of references to 2001 in Eyes wide shut. :D
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:48 pm » by brillbilly

drextin wrote:
brillbilly wrote:more more input johnny 5 lol.dam im going in to head overload,he had indeed a very strange lifestyle.im going to get my old video out 2001 and watch it again later.thanks im buzzing :ohno:

You think that is overload.............I was just getting to the part where he added all kinds of references to 2001 in Eyes wide shut. :D

im not getting a stiffy yet but the teasing is sturring my loins lol.im waiting with baited breath bring it on my good scholars,dam thank god i got a dictionary,lol :clapper: :hugging:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 pm » by Ph0enix

@ Drex, they just jealous they can't attend the parties....

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 10:25 pm » by brillbilly

wow spliffy thanks dam im dribbling,this is awsome :dancing: :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 10:35 pm » by Flecktarn

he knew how to fake space so a moon landing with goverment funding no probs,just make the video shitty so you cant make out much and fake lots of pics ,job done :flop:
ImageImage

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 10:42 pm » by brillbilly

flecktarn wrote:he knew how to fake space so a moon landing with goverment funding no probs,just make the video shitty so you cant make out much and fake lots of pics ,job done :flop:

thanks for you points flectarn.the more im looking into his life the stranger it all becomes :headscratch: :cheers:

Initiate

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 10:47 pm » by Spliffffstar

brillbilly wrote:
flecktarn wrote:he knew how to fake space so a moon landing with goverment funding no probs,just make the video shitty so you cant make out much and fake lots of pics ,job done :flop:

thanks for you points flectarn.the more im looking into his life the stranger it all becomes :headscratch: :cheers:

Yeah, the 2001 doc is full of intriguing info....

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 07, 2009 1:23 am » by Lucidlemondrop

brillbilly wrote:I was looking at illuminati city stuff and stanley kubricks name popped up,can anybody give me any info on this man because iv seen links to this man and nasa and the so called moon landings and i think he may have some dark secrets. Thats got me thinking http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=969&email=1, this is a link that started my quest :cheers:

I am still working on reading the original link, but when I saw this image I got an impression of the V for Vendetta guy~

What a long strange trip it's been..............

PreviousNext