STANLEY KUBRICK,WHAT DID HE KNOW?

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 5:03 pm » by brillbilly

I was looking at illuminati city stuff and stanley kubricks name popped up,can anybody give me any info on this man because iv seen links to this man and nasa and the so called moon landings and i think he may have some dark secrets. Thats got me thinking http://www.outlawjournalism.com/news/?p=969&email=1, this is a link that started my quest :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 5:35 pm » by Drextin

It is never mentioned nor implied that it is a satanic cult. Its a hedonism group. The story is about the dangers of pursuing sexual gratification without limits.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 5:44 pm » by brillbilly

drextin wrote:It is never mentioned nor implied that it is a satanic cult. Its a hedonism group. The story is about the dangers of pursuing sexual gratification without limits.

thanks drex iv not see the film,i had seen the film doing the rounds but didnt watch is as i dont go a bundle on tom cruz but i will have to watch it.thanks for info :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 5:48 pm » by Drextin

brillbilly wrote:
drextin wrote:It is never mentioned nor implied that it is a satanic cult. Its a hedonism group. The story is about the dangers of pursuing sexual gratification without limits.

thanks drex iv not see the film,i had seen the film doing the rounds but didnt watch is as i dont go a bundle on tom cruz but i will have to watch it.thanks for info :cheers:

brill, Kubrick is my film god................but a word to the wise..........save yourself the trouble.......the movie is about as boring as they come.

If you do decide to go ahead and watch it then I suggest you find the european director's cut that removes the cgi people that cover the hardcore sex scenes. If ya gonna be be bored might as well get something out of it.

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 5:52 pm » by Pindz

yeah Kubrick filmed First American "Moon Landing" in Nevada Desert and was murded by Illuminati after movie Eyes Wide Shut .... R.I.P.

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:01 pm » by brillbilly

drextin wrote:
brillbilly wrote:

brill, Kubrick is my film god................but a word to the wise..........save yourself the trouble.......the movie is about as boring as they come.

If you do decide to go ahead and watch it then I suggest you find the european director's cut that removes the cgi people that cover the hardcore sex scenes. If ya gonna be be bored might as well get something out of it.

lol pissed out my beer laughing,thanks and yes this guy is cool with me and i dont want to be led up a garden path about stanley kubric.2001 a space oddisy is 1 of my all time fav films but im curious as to his circle of friends.i will do some homework on him.thanks for the headsup about the film i will holdback for now as i got so many links to look at. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:04 pm » by Drextin

pindz wrote:yeah Kubrick filmed First American "Moon Landing" in Nevada Desert and was murded by Illuminati after movie Eyes Wide Shut .... R.I.P.

pindz, funny you bring that up.............

I was watching a show on the moon and they actually were showing them blowing up huge chunks of earth to simulate the terrain around the proposed landing site for the missions. This was done they said so the astronauts could better understand what geological clues to look for on the moon. Seems a bit strange to me since outside of both having craters what you find on the moon is not going to be located in a desert on earth. It also struck me as being like a hollywood set.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:22 pm » by Lowsix

Super Interesting Thread..

I just read a guys analysis onthe Occult knowledge of 2001 , space Odyssey..
There were some cool details, and a very interesting read.

Lemme see if i can dig it up..

AHA!!!
this is a copied version, couldnt find original posting, but the text is correct.

http://www.alchemylab.com/alchemical_kubrick.htm
Suuposedly, he would NEVER discuss this movie, all the way up until he died.
He never did a single interview or explanation, or description...
Let the secret die with him i guess..

After watching over 400 HOURS (no shit)
of uncut video of Tom and Nikole Bumpin Uglies..
FOUR...HUNDRED..HOURS......
They said the set was cleared and he operated the cameras..
I think something like 12 minutes of 2400 minutes made it into the film...
icky?
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

brillbilly

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:29 pm » by brillbilly

hi low 6 and thanks for the link,i think my mind is guna be tested to the max on this about stanley.Nothing seems easy to find out about his private life like you pointed out and i do love his films.more homework lol.thanks again for the link low thats kind of ya. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostMon Jul 06, 2009 6:30 pm » by Drextin

Yep. He made the movie almost entirely for himself with no regard to its commercial success or even if it would be released. It was the longest continuous film shoot in history........over 400 days straight.

Next