Star Trek UFO Caught Next To Sun? 2013 HD

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 am » by Trip

Star Trek UFO Caught Next To Sun? 2013 HD

Upload to Disclose.tv

"There was madness in any direction, at any hour. You could strike sparks anywhere. There was a fantastic universal sense that whatever we were doing was right, that we were winning"

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 2:46 am » by SolStone

It probably is the Starship Enterprise, in all honesty. The government is getting ready for a big light show in the sky; my only hope is that persons trust themselves and not get carried away with knee-jerk reactions. That is what is important in my mind.

Unidentified Submerged Objects are what they have been studying for almost a century. I'm afraid that if we continue looking up we will only see the show they want us to see. My research tends to point me in the mental direction that our neighbors are underneath our feet.

Yes I do believe life exists on every planet, I just tend to feel that the crafts persons see are native to life within Earth (USOs); life from other planets travel to our material density via more self-sufficient means as their bodies are of different mass/volume than our own (different ecosystems, different coats).

We could always pray they are from planet Risa!

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:01 am » by Phoenix rising

We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:43 am » by Temps13

Listen to clark mcclelland,ten feet tall elohim types like from the bible talking to masonic astronauts.His colleague saw em too in the crew quarters! what a "coincidence".
Its not a coincidence once you start looking for these tall blonde ets you realise theyre everywhere they definitely do have bases on earth & in space in our system..mining & doing whatever they do..(running the monitoring program of earth etc)..Liasing with whoever they liase with..obviously high level masonic types,rothschilds..the pope maybe..
Just think if they dropped the bs & treated us with respect ..we'd have like..tv interviews with them & question & answer sessions..they could host films showing us all their neat footage from earth history..but noo they think themselves above that & us too dumb to be shocked by their reality.
Humans used to be killed just for looking at them in the old days in some parts on earth.
Our lives shortened by their genetic science to 120 yrs..then to 70..even then theyre still poisoning our food,water & air to kill us quicker.Pretty soon it'll be like fuckin logans run
Image Image
IRMENSUL13

Initiate

PostSat Aug 24, 2013 4:19 pm » by Mr.Manunnaki

Temps13 wrote:Listen to clark mcclelland,ten feet tall elohim types like from the bible talking to masonic astronauts.His colleague saw em too in the crew quarters! what a "coincidence".
Its not a coincidence once you start looking for these tall blonde ets you realise theyre everywhere they definitely do have bases on earth & in space in our system..mining & doing whatever they do..(running the monitoring program of earth etc)..Liasing with whoever they liase with..obviously high level masonic types,rothschilds..the pope maybe..
Just think if they dropped the bs & treated us with respect ..we'd have like..tv interviews with them & question & answer sessions..they could host films showing us all their neat footage from earth history..but noo they think themselves above that & us too dumb to be shocked by their reality.

Humans used to be killed just for looking at them in the old days in some parts on earth.
Our lives shortened by their genetic science to 120 yrs..then to 70..even then theyre still poisoning our food,water & air to kill us quicker.Pretty soon it'll be like fuckin logans run

dude your smashing it lmao :alien51: :vomit:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 25, 2013 12:14 am » by Temps13

Lool,thanks man..yeah this is the only place I can really talk about it hehe..of course its gonna sound deranged to the uninformed..
I know you are (informed)..I agree with what you said on the Icke asylum thread..I'm sick of all the Icke bashing (& sitchin bashing) by people who aint even read their books..
I cant see how people can say its bad when he's woke so many people up,just cos he dares to speculate about reptilians & Saturn..people would understand the context if they'd actually read his books,between the verifiable factual information & the more way out bits.
Hm..lotta people DON'T read anymore..they just watch doccies etc the odd lecture or talk show.
But I dont know why,concerning the sun..noones looked to see if theres any anomalies from the russian Tesis solar imager.
See that Harmein talk where he showed the flare from the sun that diverted that huge comet? Thats not coincidence..it can't be can it? Some godlike shit going on up there in the heavens,you think?
Image Image
IRMENSUL13