Star Wars is in every way, far superior to Star Trek

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:16 am » by Funnyman46

In the end there's only one,...

Oh, and then there's this,...

[youtube]bJF9euOuB4M&NR=1[/youtube]
Last edited by Funnyman46 on Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:19 am » by Newdawnrising

funnyman46 wrote:In the end there's only one,...

:lol:
I know the voices in my head aren't real, but man, sometimes they have some really good ideas.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:22 am » by Otomon

You guys are a bunch of faggets.

The Dammerung owns all.

From the game where Mary Magdalene shoots lasers from her tits and you get to see Yeshua wearing short shorts....
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:24 am » by Funnyman46

otomon wrote:You guys are a bunch of faggets.

The Dammerung owns all.

From the game where Mary Magdalene shoots lasers from her tits and you get to see Yeshua wearing short shorts....

Who? The Wish-I-Was Hung? :alien51:
Please do not take anything I say as truth, I am under control of a lizard race hell bent on staying underground and unseen to further my paranoia.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 am » by Constabul

If we are going beyond the posed topic, of star trek vs star wars.

Red Dwarf owns.

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 4:18 am » by Funnyman46

Star Trek has appeared in theaters on May 8, 2009. A week later, speculation about producing a sequel did not fail to appear. Star Trek 2 is a project that definitely has a green light, but too many details about the cast, director or screenplay is not known.

Would be expected J.J. Abrams to return to the helm of directing the rest to resume distribution of roles. The people at Paramount have revealed to us but one thing sure about the movie: the sequel release date will be June 29, 2012.

Star Trek 2012 is the second most anticipated SF scheduled for launch in 2012, besides manufacturing Marvel - The Avengers will be released on May 4, 2012. Other science fiction movies that could be launched in the same period could be Wolverine 2, Dark Knight Sequel and Spider-Man 4.

Currently, the project is formally attached screenwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzmann.

Zachary Quinto and was forced to reassure fans panic when hearing the news that the actor will not play in the next Star Trek sequels (this mean that there will be Star Trek 3 and maybe Star Trek 4). Interestingly, the news was not a purely rumors. The actor himself has told the Wired.com that no longer wants to have to do with Star Trek at least two years.

Now Quinto, famous for his role in the TV series Heroes, said his statements were misinterpreted:

"Naturally I will play in next Star Trek movie ... I'll always be Spock. What I meant is, until the start of the next movie I will not make public statements about the franchise, and I will not participate in ancillary projects related to Star Trek universe. I'll take my only remaining projects, and I will prepare for the upcoming movie, which will be launched in June 2012 ... that's over two years. That's what I wanted to tell those of Wired. Star Trek fans have no reason to panic. It was a simple misunderstanding."

Zoe Saldana wants more action in the new Star Trek 2012. Even if they offered no information about the story of Star Trek 2012 aka Star Trek 2, Zoe Saldana recently granted an interview in which he talked about Star Trek 2.

Zoe Saldana believes that "a lot of it, human poverty" and said she wants to have some more action in Star Trek 2. She wants to show the public a new face of Uhura, not only the head of the department of communications.

"I had a lot on the set of Star Trek, but only the boys have played and enjoyed the action. JJ Abrams promised that the second will be an action scene. I'm glad and I hope to have the opportunity to hit a guy down there myself. "Zoe Saldana said.

According to the Variety, Paramount Pictures hired Roberto Orci, Alex Kurtzman and Damon Lindelof to write the script from Star Trek 2 by the end of the year for a summer 2011 launch.

As we know the release date for Star Trek 2012 movie is 29 June 2012 (USA).

Initiate

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 6:34 am » by Lavell1

Real Life is better NOW I WIN MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... just kidding real life sucks :D

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 6:40 am » by E6722maj

well, i'm certainly no trekkie but....pow!

:look:

:alien:
whatever

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 am » by Noetic

I've seen real live riots start over this issue,there is nothing more pathetic than a mass of violent nerds.

I wanted to join in but I'm one of the rare nerds who is fond of both franchises,I just couldn't bring myself to pick a side.I've never been to any kind of convention like that since.

los angelinos are maniacs'
patent pending lol

Conspirator

PostSun Jan 23, 2011 7:03 am » by Constabul

lol

stormtroopers vs Klingons

PreviousNext