Starchild Skull - The New Evidence - Lloyd Pye

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 3:54 pm » by Muchtyman

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 5:02 pm » by Noentry

Theres nothing better then a good dose of Lloyd Pye to start the year on the right foot.
:flop:

Muchtyman :cheers:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 pm » by Phoenix rising

Cheers Muchtyman this goes on my watch later list, I like Lloyd Pye, sadly i couldn't make his seminar when he was in my home city, gutted i missed out big time, this should compensate a little :cheers:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 6:35 pm » by monica44

I guess this is one of the biggest "open" secrets that face mankind, it still amazes me that the star skull has been put down to "natural" deformation of a human skull, yeah right.
It is so overwhelmingly obvious that other species have been interacting with Earth since before the dawn of mankind, and will continue long after we have wiped ourselves out, but there will be no disclosure anytime soon, in part because the "average" unsouled human will and can never comprehend the enormity of other species being here, there would be panic, not only because it would mean they would have to face up to being lied to their whole life, it "could" also have devastating effects on society, with people using it as an excuse for whatever reason to let go of all reasoning. I was amazed myself when i awoke, not in my bed, at the reactions of people close to me, they can/will not grasp what i was saying, they basically covered the ears, give a sideways glance and are gripped with fear so it is better to keep quiet and only discuss it with other members of family who are experiencing it or on this site, which is a crying shame but that is how it will be, "Those of us who know, know, those who do not have a clue are ignorant, perhaps for their own good". :cheers: Great Vid
We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are spiritual beings on a human journey; Stephen Covey.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 01, 2013 6:55 pm » by Toxic32

I enjoyed that. Thanks for posting it. :flop:
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.