Stargate Found in Peru?

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:38 pm » by Nuffrespect

love this stuff man!
seen a documentary about this.a journalist claims he went in the stargate together with some other people but cant find it anymore.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Guts are important. Your guts are what digest things. But it is your brains that tell you which things to swallow and which not to swallow.

Writer

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 1:49 pm » by Matsalted

When a carving is found, say of a door which goes nowhere, we should look for the best/simplest explanation as to its purpose or meaning.

I think I side with the idea that the door is symbolic rather than an actually inter-dimensional portal. I mean, we have the stargate of the coast of Yemen, how many fricking star gates does one planet need!:p

Conspirator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 2:11 pm » by Mediasorcerer

this blows my mind,what i would give to go put my head in that door!! i have no doubt that this is absolutely some kinda passage way ,for real, spins me out fukin!!!
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 pm » by Buhdoo

slushpup wrote:
matsalted wrote:When a carving is found, say of a door which goes nowhere, we should look for the best/simplest explanation as to its purpose or meaning.

I think I side with the idea that the door is symbolic rather than an actually inter-dimensional portal. I mean, we have the stargate of the coast of Yemen, how many fricking star gates does one planet need!:p

Interesting perspective.. The earth is a large area of mass. How many dimensions are there? How many species out there?

So, I ask only this... How many doors in your house, or apartment building?

:cheers:

I was inclined to think it was a symbolic door.. didn't they just find the egyptian door to the underworld somewhere recently? which was just as symbolic..?

Like i said i was inclined to think symbolism until Slushpup said that about the many doors in the house and it got me thinking..

I find this site does that a lot!

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:15 pm » by Vulcanic

great post, we can only guess but looking at it in simple terms one could say maybe they never finished it, maybe it was going to be a door into the rock but for some reasons they stop working on it, by looking at the rock itself you can see the cracks maybe during construction it proved to be unfit to dig it out deeper.

there are many sites on earth where ancients went to build something but stopped due to cracks or whatever.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:19 pm » by jetxvii

A place for putting offerings to gods is now being put forth as an idea for a stargate which seems to be popping up everywhere recently... but no one has shown any proof of a star-gate on photos or video, it's starting to become the story of nativity, little to no proof but still being carried on and applied to many lands...

good stories though, it makes you think in terms of fiction, at least that is what it does for me..

I know the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians, Mayans, Inca's, Natives. used to sacrifice and put offerings for gods on pedestals and doorsteps as this one, but perhaps that is the far out solution here?

I will stick with offering platform for now.

Super Moderator

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 8:26 pm » by Vulcanic

jetxvii wrote:A place for putting offerings to gods is now being put forth as an idea for a stargate which seems to be popping up everywhere recently... but no one has shown any proof of a star-gate on photos or video, it's starting to become the story of nativity, little to no proof but still being carried on and applied to many lands...

good stories though, it makes you think in terms of fiction, at least that is what it does for me..

I know the Greeks, Romans, and Egyptians, Mayans, Inca's, Natives. used to sacrifice and put offerings for gods on pedestals and doorsteps as this one, but perhaps that is the far out solution here?

I will stick with offering platform for now.

you could very well be right because ancients did believe in killing in certain spots to release the soul to a certain star, i would like to know wich stars that door faces during that time , i would not be suprized if it was under or faced the stars they called god.

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

jetxvii

PostFri Apr 23, 2010 11:07 pm » by jetxvii

I don't know to me it either looks like a offering area, or they tried to carve a building out of a stone wall and quit doing it, the alleged keyhole look like a penetration area for the center of the actual doorway that would have been for a building...

a star-gate seems like a long stretch.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 12:15 am » by Thewatcher

Watch this folk's.

Movie and info from Rizze.

That was a great watch slush, very interesting to say the least.
They genuinely looked shaken after there experiance's kneeling at the wall.
Would love to get the three harmonies and have a go at that,anyone up for a visit to peru? :mrgreen:
All's we need is the three harmonies,plane tickets and a real sense of adventure,
bring it on is what i say. :flop:
''The Fear of Losing is the Biggest Winner''

Initiate

PostSat Apr 24, 2010 2:22 am » by Capnmac

thewatcher wrote:Watch this folk's.

Movie and info from Rizze.

That was a great watch slush, very interesting to say the least.
They genuinely looked shaken after there experiance's kneeling at the wall.
Would love to get the three harmonies and have a go at that,anyone up for a visit to peru? :mrgreen:
All's we need is the three harmonies,plane tickets and a real sense of adventure,
bring it on is what i say. :flop:

I'm in.

Next