STARGATE & OTHER ANOMALYS AT DENDERA TEMPLE EGYPT

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:34 am » by Dourselfafavor


http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6254/salemma003.jpg

Ok that is the first pic of the building , notice the orb..... semi middle left ....ORB? yeah well I dismissed it as a dust particle till the next shot...which was like 6 seconds later..........notice the TOP right hand corner of the bricks, by the window.. ....I will do photoshop and enlarge that section for you and you tell me what you see...this is not touched in anyway shape or form...... better yet right click and save as photo, then you enlarge it....
This is screwed up.....trust me...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6838/salemma004.jpg




go look at the pics they wont let me upload them here they are too big I will put the links instead, just copy and paste into browser , you know the drill......
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 pm

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:43 am » by Ophiophagus


dourselfafavor wrote:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6254/salemma003.jpg

Ok that is the first pic of the building , notice the orb..... semi middle left ....ORB? yeah well I dismissed it as a dust particle till the next shot...which was like 6 seconds later..........notice the TOP right hand corner of the bricks, by the window.. ....I will do photoshop and enlarge that section for you and you tell me what you see...this is not touched in anyway shape or form...... better yet right click and save as photo, then you enlarge it....
This is screwed up.....trust me...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6838/salemma004.jpg




go look at the pics they wont let me upload them here they are too big I will put the links instead, just copy and paste into browser , you know the drill......




i can see 1 orb dude :/ no ghost ?
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 pm

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:49 am » by Ophiophagus


ophiophagus wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6254/salemma003.jpg

Ok that is the first pic of the building , notice the orb..... semi middle left ....ORB? yeah well I dismissed it as a dust particle till the next shot...which was like 6 seconds later..........notice the TOP right hand corner of the bricks, by the window.. ....I will do photoshop and enlarge that section for you and you tell me what you see...this is not touched in anyway shape or form...... better yet right click and save as photo, then you enlarge it....
This is screwed up.....trust me...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6838/salemma004.jpg




go look at the pics they wont let me upload them here they are too big I will put the links instead, just copy and paste into browser , you know the drill......




i can see 1 orb dude :/ no ghost ?


btw i have seen 1 ghost full on when i was a boy,, long story but he was made of green light kind of like a hologram,, i knew him b4 he died
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:56 am » by Dourselfafavor


here I enlarged that spot , tell me what you see, I know what I thought I saw.........


http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8954/reshaded.jpg
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:59 am » by Dourselfafavor


ophiophagus wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6254/salemma003.jpg

Ok that is the first pic of the building , notice the orb..... semi middle left ....ORB? yeah well I dismissed it as a dust particle till the next shot...which was like 6 seconds later..........notice the TOP right hand corner of the bricks, by the window.. ....I will do photoshop and enlarge that section for you and you tell me what you see...this is not touched in anyway shape or form...... better yet right click and save as photo, then you enlarge it....
This is screwed up.....trust me...

http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/6838/salemma004.jpg




go look at the pics they wont let me upload them here they are too big I will put the links instead, just copy and paste into browser , you know the drill......




i can see 1 orb dude :/ no ghost ?



2nd pic .....ENLARGE THE PIC....look UP AT top right bricks...... between the window and the edge of building...
Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 385
Joined: Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:36 am

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 3:01 am » by Dourselfafavor


I enlarged that section look at it..... I know what I saw ....maybe its the enlargement who knows
Image

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 6271
Joined: Sat May 02, 2009 8:03 am
Location: FEMA SECTOR V

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 3:24 am » by Seahawk


dourselfafavor wrote:I enlarged that section look at it..... I know what I saw ....maybe its the enlargement who knows


Here it is. Sort of scary looking. :ghost: Hmmmm. Hard to tell, but it definitely has a demon-like appearance. :nails:

Image


Upload to Disclose.tv



We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 1539
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2008 2:45 am

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 8:53 am » by Wolfbane7272


dourselfafavor wrote:Great tune!



Pink Floyd.....Dark side of the moon ............... Us and them.....you got it man....



as far as the rest ....that is dust man just like the first guy said..... you want to see a real ghost pic....I will post a few from my trip to Salem Mass, I have one in particular that is non refutable evidence....


I would like to explore her pyramids ...
Image

Image

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 pm

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 11:55 am » by Ophiophagus


i can make out a little something :( sorry but dude this is not non refutable evidence....
i thought u were gona hav a full apperition on film :(
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 239
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:47 pm

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 11:59 am » by Ophiophagus


if u pause my vid at 8:15 the pic shows man being created before traveling to the stars , enjoy :)
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook