STARGATE & OTHER ANOMALYS AT DENDERA TEMPLE EGYPT

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 12:22 pm » by Ophiophagus

ophiophagus wrote:if u pause my vid at 8:15 the pic shows man being created before traveling to the stars , enjoy :)

and if you goto 7:34 in the vid you will see the stargate if u look there is a big patch of concrete in the middle this is where the main symbol was but has been stolen :(
the true lost symbol!!
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 2:18 pm » by Ophiophagus

ophiophagus wrote:
ophiophagus wrote:if u pause my vid at 8:15 the pic shows man being created before traveling to the stars , enjoy :)

and if you goto 7:34 in the vid you will see the stargate if u look there is a big patch of concrete in the middle this is where the main symbol was but has been stolen :(
the true lost symbol!!

now working on a vid about karnak , luxor ,essna & the valley of the kings :)
The chance of me going insane off mushrooms always seemed less likely than going insane without them.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 4:06 pm » by Dourselfafavor

ophiophagus wrote:i can make out a little something :( sorry but dude this is not non refutable evidence....
i thought u were gona hav a full apperition on film :(

no man if you had a computer that had good resolution / a vid card that supported such then you might be able to see what the rest of us see........

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 4:11 pm » by Dourselfafavor

dourselfafavor wrote:here I enlarged that spot , tell me what you see, I know what I thought I saw.........

http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/8954/reshaded.jpg

you don't see that face coming out of the bricks at top right of the bricks? it is the only anomoly in white present.......... take a look and tell me you dont see it , if you don't then I suggest getting a computer POST 2002..........

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 4:31 pm » by Ordell

cool pictures. :flop:

the things you call orbs are light reflections from airborn particles, very common.

turn flash off, orbs gone. unless you have a similarly bright light source behind you.
i accept no liability for the content of this text or for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 4:35 pm » by Dourselfafavor

thats what I told them too...... unfortunately with my pics, I didn't have the flash on........ I had a tripod and did a slow pic with low light, I thought of the flash too before I snapped these. Taht is why I shut it off.

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 6:56 pm » by Ophiophagus

dourselfafavor wrote:thats what I told them too...... unfortunately with my pics, I didn't have the flash on........ I had a tripod and did a slow pic with low light, I thought of the flash too before I snapped these. Taht is why I shut it off.

the thing is there where none in any other temples pyramids or tombs and we both had a mega head ache when we left ,

Initiate

PostSat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 pm » by Ophiophagus

ophiophagus wrote:
dourselfafavor wrote:thats what I told them too...... unfortunately with my pics, I didn't have the flash on........ I had a tripod and did a slow pic with low light, I thought of the flash too before I snapped these. Taht is why I shut it off.

the thing is there where none in any other temples pyramids or tombs and we both had a mega head ache when we left ,

http://www.livevideo.com/video/Conspira ... -epis.aspx

Initiate

PostFri Feb 26, 2010 6:06 pm » by Ophiophagus

Initiate

PostSun Mar 28, 2010 3:34 pm » by Ophiophagus

PreviousNext