starvation equation

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 4:56 am » by RATRODROB

Imageive seen shit like this while back packing through India

Imagehow fckn true

Imagei took these pics in Srinagar northern India back in 1983, I tried to make pics bigger but couldn't figure out how, because I weren't using a digital camera, you can zoom up on them really well though.

Imagearseholes :vomit:

Imagehope ya fckn choke :censored:

Imageat least we still got this

Imageand this is commin :clapper:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 6:04 am » by Cia212

kentrb wrote:it seems the money isnt getting changed to food
maybe we should just send food

We do. Enough to feed every hungry person many times over - it gets confiscated, sold and the money is used to buy weapons. Then, if we invade such an area to get rid of the local oppressors, we're accused of imperialism...or worse.

The answer to hunger has yet to be found, but it has nothing to do with a lack of charity.

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:47 am » by kentrb

i agree cia,there is no shortage of charity.i dont think that has ever been the case.
the problem is within the administration of said charity,what ever the charity.
as for the math and food versus a reputation for getting it done,maybe some sacrifice is in order,for a cause of good and right rather than what is politicaly correct.
i read a stat once that stated 77% of charity get used up by administration.
that would make it corrupt before it has even left the country.
also,alot of the malnurishment of folk,alot of the folk are right here,in our own countries.kids being the most affected
the corruption starts here.
follow the guns and you can see the root of the corruption.it lurks behind political correctness.
our government is more interested in chasing dead terrorists than fixing a simple math problem.

we should organize such a huge food drop that food and its value as a comodity would remove the power structure that seems to stand in the way of of folks not dying for a meal.

:cheers:

Super Moderator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 7:58 am » by Slith

RATRODROB wrote:

Agreed

Canubis wrote:

u fell for my missle tow.....its just a pek..... im perma banned 3 times for fags.... so smooch! it

SMAK ME BITCH on the lips....

xmass is coming hard...

Initiate

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 8:11 am » by Poppa_pygar

RATRODROB wrote:Imageive seen shit like this while back packing through India

Imagehow fckn true

Imagei took these pics in Srinagar northern India back in 1983, I tried to make pics bigger but couldn't figure out how, because I weren't using a digital camera, you can zoom up on them really well though.

Here you Rob it's the best i could with them. Get a program called Photoscape, it's free http://photoscape.en.softonic.com/

I agree with every thing said here but the sooner they are taught about contraception the better. I know its not their fault because they have been kept in ignorance but it's about time they were dragged kicking & screaming into the 21st century IMO.

If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 8:58 am » by Mydogma

id rather feed the poor then give charity to the bankers...they are the starvation equation
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 5:36 pm » by kentrb

im thinkin nutrition bars made from dandylions.

billions of them dropped by planes.

im sure there is other cheap nutritious things to use,but dandylions seems like a no brainer and the they have been demonized to be a garbage plant anyways

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 9:23 pm » by Doogle

Cia212 wrote:
The answer to hunger has yet to be found, but it has nothing to do with a lack of charity.

This is true, what is needed is a change in attitude of the "haves", especially the eaters, the man v food brigade.

Whilst on a trip recently, everywhere I went, the reverence of opulence (in the abundance definition) when it came to food was repugnant - one foot hot dogs, more-than-you-can-eat-servings, "I guarantee you'll throw half your meal away" type shit.

It's not just that though, a change in food production systems would go a huge way to feeding the unfed.

But alas, what people don't see doesn't worry them, worse still are the types that say "don't tell me, I don't want to know".

Yeah Oto, places like that remind me to not completely lose my faith in us, but I'm more often than not confronted with the shit that this race throws up. No I don't face the hardships that others do, but the flagrant disregard for fellow humans displayed by soooooo many people makes me very sad, and angry, but mainly sad.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 am » by RATRODROB

Poppa_pygar wrote:

Imagehow fckn true

Here you Rob it's the best i could with them. Get a program called Photoscape, it's free http://photoscape.en.softonic.com/

I agree with every thing said here but the sooner they are taught about contraception the better. I know its not their fault because they have been kept in ignorance but it's about time they were dragged kicking & screaming into the 21st century IMO.

Thanx for that POPPA :flop:

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 06, 2013 10:59 am » by RATRODROB

Poppa_pygar wrote:

Imagehow fckn true

Thanx for that POPPA :flop:

Previous