25,000 a day---deaths by starvation

9.12 million a year --- deaths by starvation
-
over 900 million ---malnurished,everyday

almost 1 in 7 ---in a world with 7 billion folks
-
6 of 7 --- eat well

21 in a week --- 3 meals a day,for 7 days

the starvation problem of the world is easily solved,if the ones that eat well were to donate one or two meals a week to the hungry.

one does'nt die of starvation if you get a meal a day

anyways,some simple math to a serious issue

i bet the solution to starvation in the world would be just as simple

im sure the lack of food for everyone that starves, isnt a lack of food,but more a lack administration

its 2013

:think:

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:01 pm » by Rizze

one doesn't die of starvation if you get a meal a day

I know, this one meal a day is just enough to keep you dependent on fkn .gov handouts.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:35 pm » by Zer0

Well my friend, I grew up in a small town, and it was very normal that if you needed something you just went to your neighbour and asked them for help. However then I moved to Toronto, where everyone tries to stay as far as possible from each other >_<

At one point I had given up on humanity, and then I found out about this book store called Alternative Thinking:

The people in the store allowed people to give free lectures, they gave free food and gifts, one day I asked them why they were doing this, where they doing it just to get more costumers? And they told me "We had big name authors wanting to come here and give lectures charging money for it, and we rejected them, what we are doing is for LOVE and LIGHT, we want to start a new type of economy, called "free gift economy", we want to inspire people to share with each other"

They restored my hope in humanity, and healed me both physically and spiritually. And the funny thing is that they are located next to one of the oldest stores here "HONEST eds" who also gives out free food once a year for no reason other than to gather the community.

So maybe.. there is still hope, if we learned to share, we have to start within our own communities and hope it spreads all over, we may stand a chance...dont join any organization, just do it for the Love!

And also.. I was catching up on my Hebrew sometime ago, and I found in Hebrew, the word Love and Give are the same word...

AHAVA!!

:lol:
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:37 pm » by Slith

All this money collected to feed the poor goes where exactly?

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:47 pm » by Webcat

:nwo:

:bang;

Super Moderator

PostSat Aug 03, 2013 6:50 pm » by Slith

Ya

Beating the shit out of the spammers......one click at a time

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:17 am » by kentrb

Slith wrote:All this money collected to feed the poor goes where exactly?

i hear ya
it seems the money isnt getting changed to food
maybe we should just send food

@ otto
give and love eh
makes perfect sense

:cheers: guys

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:23 am » by RATRODROB

kentrb wrote:
Slith wrote:All this money collected to feed the poor goes where exactly?

i hear ya
it seems the money isnt getting changed to food
maybe we should just send food

@ otto
give and love eh
makes perfect sense

:cheers: guys

Where ever there is money, there is greed and corruption, even amongst charities. :bang; :cry:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 3:31 am » by Phoenix rising

Master Otoel wrote:Well my friend, I grew up in a small town, and it was very normal that if you needed something you just went to your neighbour and asked them for help. However then I moved to Toronto, where everyone tries to stay as far as possible from each other >_<

At one point I had given up on humanity, and then I found out about this book store called Alternative Thinking:

The people in the store allowed people to give free lectures, they gave free food and gifts, one day I asked them why they were doing this, where they doing it just to get more costumers? And they told me "We had big name authors wanting to come here and give lectures charging money for it, and we rejected them, what we are doing is for LOVE and LIGHT, we want to start a new type of economy, called "free gift economy", we want to inspire people to share with each other"

They restored my hope in humanity, and healed me both physically and spiritually. And the funny thing is that they are located next to one of the oldest stores here "HONEST eds" who also gives out free food once a year for no reason other than to gather the community.

So maybe.. there is still hope, if we learned to share, we have to start within our own communities and hope it spreads all over, we may stand a chance...dont join any organization, just do it for the Love!

And also.. I was catching up on my Hebrew sometime ago, and I found in Hebrew, the word Love and Give are the same word...

AHAVA!!

:lol:

nice story otto, if only all businesses were like that :flop:
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostSun Aug 04, 2013 4:08 am » by Zer0

Phoenix rising wrote:nice story otto, if only all businesses were like that :flop:

They can be! People always ask me "If you could have any system put into place which one would it be?"

I choose.. Atlantis! According to mythology, people in Atlantis did their job because they wanted to not cause they had to! So everyone was happy.. and they had free energy and stuff...before the corruption.

I know its idealistic, but if we are indeed heading to some horrible destiny, I would rather stay optimistic, and find hope where I can, because hope of dawn is all we got and the end of the season....

:cheers:

kentrb wrote:@ otto
give and love eh
makes perfect sense

Yep, but of course language has been corrupted, in modern English language "Love" means "Do stuff for me"

x _ x
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Next