Starving Syrian Rebel Eat Lion from Damascus Zoo

Initiate

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 12:46 am » by Naranja

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 12:57 am » by RATRODROB

Big fckn deal, so they ate a lion.

if they tortured it first or made it suffer unnecessarily, then I would be outraged, but IF the storey is true and they killed it for food, big fckn deal.

I don't know what sort of life the lion had in the zoo over there, I don't know about the conditions that the animals live in at that zoo, but if the conditions at that zoo are as bad as some I have seen, then this beautiful beast may be better off dead........................... :cry:

RRR
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog

Conspirator

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 2:10 am » by Fatdogmendoza

RATRODROB wrote:Big fckn deal, so they ate a lion.

if they tortured it first or made it suffer unnecessarily, then I would be outraged, but IF the storey is true and they killed it for food, big fckn deal.

I don't know what sort of life the lion had in the zoo over there, I don't know about the conditions that the animals live in at that zoo, but if the conditions at that zoo are as bad as some I have seen, then this beautiful beast may be better off dead........................... :cry:

RRR

RRR :pray:

Writer

PostFri Dec 06, 2013 10:28 am » by WegwijsPiet

Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Slith wrote:All of the above are bred specifically to nourish us. Lions are not

The point is that they are also caged like the lion...Im sure as a chef you could run something nourishing up..

Anyway until we are starving who are we to judge, Im sure that if the lion was starving it would eat a man, 'Instinct.....' survival is an instinct that man pursues to fulfil. Eating a lion when starved seems to be a natural instinct in my opinion...See the Great Russian famine of 1921 as an example...

My family has farms with chickens cows pigs and so on.

When i was 4 i learned from my grand-grand dad how to kill a chicken, and i mean without they feel the pain not how they do it now. Ive also slaughtered Cows, Pigs i don't feel bad for it you just kill them with one stab they don't feel it believe me !
They do feel the gas pain , slowly they die not instantly.

To be honnest, these animals are created in programs to get as fat as possible and feed us.
I don't feel anything for these animals as many of these goodwilling aww poor animal groups do , they are here to feed us.

A lion isnt here to feed us , a lion is a creature that hunts normally for the same group of animals to feed.
That these 3 monkeys are so proud to kill this lion is sick.
Its the same that your neighbour would kill your cat or dog to eat it...

The main point is that the zoo's and so on in Damascus are all open, the people never should start this civil war against Assaad a war they never will win , they would have already as it happend in Egypt, Tunis and Libya.
eventus stultorum magister est

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 2:41 am » by Fatdogmendoza

WegwijsPiet wrote:
Fatdogmendoza wrote:
Slith wrote:All of the above are bred specifically to nourish us. Lions are not

The point is that they are also caged like the lion...Im sure as a chef you could run something nourishing up..

Anyway until we are starving who are we to judge, Im sure that if the lion was starving it would eat a man, 'Instinct.....' survival is an instinct that man pursues to fulfil. Eating a lion when starved seems to be a natural instinct in my opinion...See the Great Russian famine of 1921 as an example...

My family has farms with chickens cows pigs and so on.

When i was 4 i learned from my grand-grand dad how to kill a chicken, and i mean without they feel the pain not how they do it now. Ive also slaughtered Cows, Pigs i don't feel bad for it you just kill them with one stab they don't feel it believe me !
They do feel the gas pain , slowly they die not instantly.

To be honnest, these animals are created in programs to get as fat as possible and feed us.
I don't feel anything for these animals as many of these goodwilling aww poor animal groups do , they are here to feed us.

A lion isnt here to feed us , a lion is a creature that hunts normally for the same group of animals to feed.
That these 3 monkeys are so proud to kill this lion is sick.
Its the same that your neighbour would kill your cat or dog to eat it...

The main point is that the zoo's and so on in Damascus are all open, the people never should start this civil war against Assaad a war they never will win , they would have already as it happend in Egypt, Tunis and Libya.

Im guessing that we are top of the food chain on this rock called Planet Earth, therefore everything is there for us to feed on to survive...Re we judging by Western/ cultural standards...In The UK we think it is disgusting to eat horse, however how many countries is it the norm....When you are hungry you eat what is available inorder to survive...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1972_Andes_flight_disaster

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_famine_of_1921

Previous