States wishing to peacefully secede from the US

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:39 am » by Eldorado

When the Americans took the land from the Natives in the south, one of the main things they did to break up the Tribal Laws and Councils' Traditional policies of their sovereignty over themselves, was to give each person in the Tribes an individual piece of land....

...Beware of these Secessionists, who have no complete and thoroughly and routinely practiced and perfected plan.....they will forget about the damages they have caused as a part of this "Union". They will Tea Bag you and brush it all under the table, while looking for their guns every time you come to the door as a neighbor.

.........and after the piece of land they offered, then came the rights of "individual opinions" and "free speech", given foundation as a form of order and delineation for the progress of the whole, but used as a creed, or as a roadblock to progress and unity of the States with no resolve.......during times of staged arguments.......called "Democracy"

none of these ways of "Democracy" are facts or truths, they are opinions that deter from the ideological standpoint that we are supposed to be following, for the survival of our race of humans on this planet......they tried to separate us from our tribal strengths through this agreement to settle our arguments by trading our burden of proof, and our complaints, for a piece of land that we weren't just able to call our own.......

It was a way to curtail us into a jailed section of a ruled over court...........a piece of property.......they claimed you not only owned......but that would make you a participant in their affairs of their territories.....

This transition KNOWN AS MANIFEST DESTINY BTW!!!!! is the same exact thing that is going on with this fucked up nation right now.........in the USA

The more you buy up, the more influence you have, the more territory you create for your political opinion.........

And the Secessionists are no different..........Just look at the greed in the eyes of these Tea Baggin fools....looking to drop their guilt ridden consciousnesses the second someone says "Absolving all Debts to the Fed"

Not one will work for a living......nor work for barter......they will call out to those who labor to assist with money that has no value.........as their national pride for their work is now turned for their own survival.....having been cut off from the rest of the nation in retaliation for the "Democracy" THEY believed in.........

Turning away from the Union is like cutting off your own head to spite your hairstyle.......
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 3:50 am » by Cambay411

thilliker2 wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:
Sp00kyWhiz wrote:Gonna get interesting :nails: :nails: :nails:

I didnt mean to sound like such a dick. What I really mean by my statement is that trying to seperate from the rest of the states is not the way to go. In other words united we stand divided we fall. Regardless of our problems the states dividing themselves from eachother is the worste thing we can do.

we petition the obama administration to:
Peacefully grant the State of Michigan to withdraw from the United States of America and create its own NEW government.

As the founding fathers of the United States of America made clear in the Declaration of Independence in 1776:

"When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation."

"...Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and institute new Government..

Read more: http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewphoto ... z2By3xXDzr

Petition the Obama admin all you want but dont petition to seperate yourself from the other states. That will destroy America not make it better. If we want to improve our country we need stick together.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 6:32 am » by Ishumble

Cambay411 wrote:This is bull shit that people are turning on their country like this. Sure we have problems but we are still the greatest nation on Earth. Im a telemarketer that makes 8$ an hour and on top of that im a total debt slave and I will still stick with the US all day. People in the US dont realize what we have. Jewish and live in America? Yeah try bein Jewish and living in other parts of the world. Black and think its rough living in the US? Yeah go back to Africa where they kidnap your children at 8 and make them kill people and slaughter your family.

I know people have problems in the US and want change (hell there ar things I want changed) but to turn you back on the US and not want to be apart of the US is bull shit and those people who want that need to wake the fuck up.

Go ahead and let them out I say and when China (sorry China, just using an example) decides to go ahead and occupy them I'll ask them "wouldnt it be nice to have some US Marines on your side right now.

This is bull shit and im totally disappointed in these states and people. I feel like your spitting in my grandpas face who fought in WW2 and was in the Battle of the Buldge.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

Conspirator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 10:58 am » by Cia212

Cambay411 wrote:This is bull shit that people are turning on their country like this. Sure we have problems but we are still the greatest nation on Earth.

You're right, we are still the greatest country in the history of the world. But how much would we have to change before secession became right? What if Obama decided to start filling the FEMA camps with random people? Or the mass graves Alex Jones rants about? Or taxes go to 90%? Or the government seizes your IRA and bank account? Or they suspend elections or the constitution?

I could go on, but the point is, how much is enough? If there is ANY point at which you would want to secede then it's only a matter of degree. There comes a point when your grandfather might want you to stand up for yourself.

Of course it's all academic, it would never happen peaceably.

Super Moderator

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:46 am » by Spock

My sentiments are that with the knowledge of what is happening inside the government today, the Fed, IRS, corporate lobbyists, manufacturing base moving out of America, our biggest export being weapons, erosion and reinterpretations of the constitution, etc; this is not the United States your grandfather was fighting for. I know my father, who is a Vietnam veteran, a retired Colonel and worked at the Pentagon for years is very disillusioned with the current state of our country as well.

As well, take it from Dwight D. Eisenhower...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Personally, I think that anybody who would like to see the secession of states, are not anti-American but want to get back to the America that your grandfather fought for.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 11:54 am » by Cambay411

Cia212 wrote:
Cambay411 wrote:This is bull shit that people are turning on their country like this. Sure we have problems but we are still the greatest nation on Earth.

You're right, we are still the greatest country in the history of the world. But how much would we have to change before secession became right? What if Obama decided to start filling the FEMA camps with random people? Or the mass graves Alex Jones rants about? Or taxes go to 90%? Or the government seizes your IRA and bank account? Or they suspend elections or the constitution?

I could go on, but the point is, how much is enough? If there is ANY point at which you would want to secede then it's only a matter of degree. There comes a point when your grandfather might want you to stand up for yourself.

Of course it's all academic, it would never happen peaceably.

I feel secession isnt the answer to that. Unity is still the answer, not dividing our country. Our country would never overcome any situation, such as you mentioned above, if we were divided.

Writer

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:21 pm » by kiwi

Cia212 wrote:

You're right, we are still the greatest country in the history of the world.

Really??? the greatest country in the history of the world! thats a bold statement.. :headscratch: :headscratch: :headscratch:

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:26 pm » by Cambay411

Spock wrote:My sentiments are that with the knowledge of what is happening inside the government today, the Fed, IRS, corporate lobbyists, manufacturing base moving out of America, our biggest export being weapons, erosion and reinterpretations of the constitution, etc; this is not the United States your grandfather was fighting for. I know my father, who is a Vietnam veteran, a retired Colonel and worked at the Pentagon for years is very disillusioned with the current state of our country as well.

As well, take it from Dwight D. Eisenhower...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Personally, I think that anybody who would like to see the secession of states, are not anti-American but want to get back to the America that your grandfather fought for.

The key word here Spock is government. Sure the govt runs our country but we the people are what our country is. Start a petition for sucession of govt not to divide the states.

And im by no means disillusioned by the current state of our country. I know things need changed, my grandpa knew things needed change. But dividing the US means the end of the US.

It seems to me the people who want this secession are anti-american. The phrase divide and conquer comes to mind. These people are talking about destroying/dividing our country.

Im definately not pro-govt but I am a patriotic American. And I do feel this is a time for change but the whole secession of states thing is totally counter productive of that.

Honestly I think the term terrorism is thrown around way to much and way overused, but if you ask me this is terrorism at its finest. And the whole "Its time for change message" (which I see straight through) is just the right message to pull the sheets over peoples eyes and trick them into backing this obsurd movement.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:28 pm » by Cambay411

If there was an NWO whose goal was a totaltarian govt and they wanted to take over the US, the first thing they would do is divide the states.

Initiate

PostMon Nov 12, 2012 12:29 pm » by Cambay411

You divide the US, then there is no more US, its as simple as that.

PreviousNext